- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Ukraine, Kiev. st. Vladimir, house 40A.
- One of the main attractions of the Golden Gate of Kiev. This monument of architecture refers to the XII century and built in 1164, during the reign of Prince Yaroslav the Wise of Kiev. At first the townspeople were called the southern gate, which is an integral part of fortifications south-western side of Kiev. To strengthen the greatness and importance of the construction under the leadership of Prince Yaroslav the Wise built a small church in honor of the Orthodox feast of the Annunciation. Since then, the chroniclers and travelers began to call them as the Golden Gate city of Kiev.
That familiarity with the Golden Gate began traveling around the city. For example, in 1648 at the Golden Gate townspeople met Bohdan Khmelnytsky after the military campaign, and in 1654 - after the reunification of the Russian Embassy in Ukraine and Russia. Estimated specialists, the gate width of 7.5 meters, length - about 25 meters and the height of travel - 12 meters.
Unfortunately, time is not spared facilities and travelers XVI-XVII centuries marked the dilapidated state of the monument of architecture. At various times on this site were carried out restoration and architectural work. In 1970, over ancient ruins built specifically pavilion, which protect them from degradation and recreated the original appearance of the monument of architecture. Currently, tourists can see the beautiful tower with battlements height of 14 meters, Gate Church, ornaments made of brick, typical of ancient buildings of the period, and more. On the territory of the monument of architecture operates the eponymous museum.
- Золоті воротаЗолоті ворота в Києві одна з небагатьох пам'яток оборонного зодчества Київської Русі що дійшли до наших днів Місто київського князя...
- Golden Gate"Golden Gate" one of the few monuments of ancient fortifications of Kiev Were the main front gate "of the city of Yaroslav" The name comes from the golden dome of the Annunciation Church which crowned construction In 1832 produced...
- Monument Cat PantyushaJust Margarita Sichkar Director of the Kiev restaurant "Pantagruel" idea was born to settle in his shop cat as a special "chips" Gray "Persian" was named Pantyusha and he became a general favorite The animal died in the fire and the money ...
- Monument to Yaroslav the WiseIn a park near the Golden Gate in Kiev is a monument to Yaroslav the Wise Sketch of the monument created by famous sculptor Ivan Kavaleridze It is interesting that the monument is made in two copies One is located at the Golden Gate and the second...
- Галерея ризниця "Чудотворні ікони Афона"Галерея ризница "Чудотворные иконы Афона" это выставка списков (точных копий) чудотворных икон со Святой Горы написанных монахами Афона... Yaroslaviv Val street, 1
- House Podgorski (Castle Baron)"Castle of Baron" people of Kiev called one of the most beautiful and romantic pre revolutionary buildings in Kiev House at the corner of the street Yaroslav Val and Lysenko near the Golden Gate built in the late XIX century commissioned by the...
- Sirotkin houseElegant Renaissance style building at the corner of Vladimir and Prorizna was once the tallest residential building in Kiev Once this place was a small building belonging to a nobleman A Tarnovsky In 1898 he sold the site to the merchant Grigorovich...
- Sirotkin houseSirotkin house a beautiful building in the Renaissance style After the construction of this luxury home in 1902 Grigorovich Barsky merchant faced serious financial difficulties He had to sell the property to another merchant Alexander Sirotkin  ... Prorizna street, 24
- Actor's House (kenassas)Karaite kenasa building built in 1900 by architect Vladimir Gorodetsky at the expense of "tobacco kings" Cohen Construction of Kiev ordered community of Karaites who are considered descendants of the ancient Khazar (Turks origin Jews by religion)...
- Monument to Nicholas LysenkoMonument to Nicholas Lysenko Ukrainian composer conductor and pianist teacher collector of folk songs philanthropist established near the National Opera of Ukraine Mykola Lysenko rightly referred to as a significant figure in the basis and...
- Музей тролейбусного талончикаМузей тролейбусного талончика вирішив не просто зібрати найбільшу колекцію проїзних документів але також безкоштовно наллємо 0 5 пива... Prorizna street, 21
- The National Opera of UkraineThe National Opera of Ukraine a masterpiece inside and outside Architectural landmark of the capital the structure of which brings us to a high art And relevant content talented troupe a wide repertoire and atmosphere pomposity   Immediately... Volodymyrska street, 50
- Opera houseThe National Opera of Ukraine Shevchenko one of the most famous opera and ballet scenes in Europe The building was built in the French Renaissance style on the site burned down in 1896 the City Theatre In 1911 here in front of Nicholas II and the... Volodymyrska street, 50
- SBU (Zemstvo)Neo Renaissance building gloomy Zemstvo built by order of the provincial authorities in Soviet times moved to the Office of the NKVD then the KGB During the German occupation of the premises served diabetes The whole neighborhood around the building... Volodymyrska street, 33
- A fragment of the Berlin WallA fragment of the Berlin Wall in Kiev a kind of thematic monument located in the building of the Office of the Embassy of Germany It represents a small portion of the original Berlin Wall is a witness of important historical events Its installation...
- Арт-центр "Unique Artisan Studio""UNIQUE ARTISAN STUDIO" арт центр місія якого полягає в інтеграції традиційних цінностей в сучасний контекст об'єднуючи творчість і технології...
- Национальный заповедник София КиевскаяЗа переказами Софійський собор був побудований на тому місці де Ярослав Мудрий здобув рішучу перемогу над печенігами Зведення Софії... Volodymyrska street, 24
- Геологічний музейГеологічний музей був заснований в 1927 році а з 1967 він увійшов до складу національного науково природничого музею Основу фондів музею... Bohdana Khmelnytskoho street, 15
- Natural History (Zoology) MuseumNational Museum of Natural Science and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine is located in the city center in an old house with an expressive original architecture Combines 5 museums archaeological geological paleontological zoological botanical...
- Sofiivska Borschahivka
- Petropavlivska Borschahivka