Tribeca — sights and interesting facts
Tribeca is located on is on notheast part part of United States (New York County, New York), 282 kilometers on south from New York. We have found 5 attractions here, some interesting of them: Tribeca neighborhood, Restaurant "Odeon", Restaurant "Corton", Restaurant "Bouley", St. Paul's Chapel. You can to look around too. On notheast (0 kilometers) is Neighborhood Downtown in New York City. On south (0 kilometers) is 9/11 Memorial. On southwest (1 kilometers) is National September 11 Memorial & Museum. On east (1 kilometers) is Museum of the amazing things, New York Supreme Court (1 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Tribeca neighborhoodTribeca very expensive and prestigious neighborhood of lower Manhattan home to not only ordinary citizens but also some Hollywood celebrities TriBeCa short for Triangle Below Canal Street located in the territorial triangle below Canal Street...
- Restaurant "Odeon"One of the most popular venues in New York features a restaurant "Odeon" located on the corner of a residential building in the city center It was opened in 1985 and immediately made a huge splash The menu features a variety of dishes of the...
- Restaurant "Bouley"Restaurant "Bouley" is one of the most popular places among the elite and the "golden" youth in New York It is located on the street Duane Street between Greenwich Street and Tribeca Street His owner is David Bouley who works part is the chef  ...
- St. Paul's ChapelChapel of St Paul has a long history However the tragic events experienced Chapel September 11 2001 Despite its location right in front of the former twin towers of the World Trade Center this chapel is not affected Many  Lower Manhattan...
- Neighborhood Downtown in New York CityDowntown in New York is the southern part of the island of Manhattan Received its name because on the map occupies the lower part of the island (from the English Down "bottom") All that is above is called respectively Midtown ("average city") and... New York City
- 9/11 Memorial9/11 Memorial a powerful reminder of the loss of life in a single day on American soil including rescue personnel in American history According to official data in the terrible day on September 11 in 2001 there were killed about 100 Russians whose... Battery Park City
- National September 11 Memorial & MuseumThe National September 11 Memorial is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the nearly 3 000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11 2001 at the World Trade Center site near Shanksville Pa and at the Pentagon as well as the six people... Battery Park City
- Торговый центр Century 21Всемирно известный магазин Century 21 находится в Нью Йорке в районе Нижнего Манхэттена Это то торговый центр который обязательно стоит... Battery Park City
- Museum of the amazing thingsMuseum of amazing things in New York few people know However it offers in 2013 for 15 new and unique exhibitions You can visit the exhibition is very unusual for example objects invented by prisoners in US jails and even lost an exhibition  in... New York City
- New York Supreme CourtNew York Supreme Court was built in 1927 Last reconstruction of facilities in 2005 only emphasized its original splendor This magnificent building is indeed a masterpiece of architectural creativity It is made on  Project American architect Guy... Chinatown
- Zolotohranilische the Federal Reserve BankFederal Reserve Bank in New York a place that is interesting to visit not only to people whose profession is closely linked with money but also ordinary tourists who dream of even the corner of his eyes to look at the holy of holies the repository... Wall Street
- Museum of American FinanceMuseum of American Finance in New York can visit each Its easy to find on Wall Street in the former Bank of New York not far from the exchange Ticket cost about $ 8 for adults $ 5 for seniors and students Tickets can be purchased online at  the... Wall Street
- Bronze bull on Wall StreetBronze Bull New York a huge monument of 3 4 meters in length and 4 9 meters in height It is believed that if you rub his impressive genitals as well as horns and hooves then you are guaranteed a lifelong wealth and prosperity In spite of ... Wall Street
- Wall StreetWall Street a small street in New York that goes from Broadway to the waterfront which offers a picturesque view of the East River This street is the historic center of the city's financial district Many of the buildings are located here retain ... Wall Street
- New York ChinatownChinatown in New York City is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia It is located in the southern part of Manhattan just north of the financial district in the vicinity of Little Italy Quarter of the population is estimated at 100 thousand... Chinatown
- BroadwayBroadway bright and very famous street Today Broadway theaters and is associated with musicals This is not surprising since the area from 43 to 50 streets is really a great many of these institutions Every day you can watch the crowd wanting to see... Chinatown
- SoHoResidential area located in Manhattan Covers an area of Houston Street in the north to Canal Street to the south and from Lafayette Street in the east to Varick Street on the west Famous for its XIX century building with cast iron elements the... SoHo
- Italian Quarter of New YorkIn New York as in many other American cities has its own Little Italy so called in the United States urban neighborhoods populated mostly by Italians New York Italian enclave located in lower Manhattan near the street  Mulberry Street At the... Little Italy
- Little ItalyA former area of residence of immigrants from Italy in Manhattan in New York City The most famous example of the Italian quarter in the United States It was long thought was synonymous with slums and ghettos In Little Italy during the Great... Little Italy
- Alexander Hamilton Customs HouseAlexander Hamilton Customs House in New York built in 1907 is one of the most important historic buildings of the city Its luxurious façade in the neoclassical style by the famous architect Cass Gilbert The building is richly decorated with ornate... Wall Street
- Stone StreetStone Street a tiny alley cobblestone hidden among the skyscrapers of Lower Manhattan Everyone who comes here feels that moved a couple of centuries past Stone Street a street was named in 1660 Brewers is the first paved street in New York Today... Wall Street
Interesting facts Tribeca
- Elevation : 6
- New York City
- Battery Park City
- Governor Alfred E Smith Houses
- Wall Street
- Downtown Manhattan
- Knickerbocker Village
- Little Italy
- Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing