SoHo — sights and interesting facts
SoHo is located on is on notheast part part of United States (New York County, New York), 282 kilometers on south from New York. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: SoHo, Prada boutique on Broadway, Restaurant "Back Forty West", Susan Teller Gallery. You can to look around too. On southeast (0 kilometers) is Italian Quarter of New York, Little Italy (1 km). On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi". On east (1 kilometers) is Bowery Street. On southwest (1 kilometers) is Restaurant "Corton".
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- SoHoResidential area located in Manhattan Covers an area of Houston Street in the north to Canal Street to the south and from Lafayette Street in the east to Varick Street on the west Famous for its XIX century building with cast iron elements the...
- Prada boutique on BroadwayPrada a popular network of boutiques in New York One of the famous brand shops located on Broadway Chain stores Prada is famous for the story of creation high end models and friendly staff The interior of the first floor of the boutique Broadway...
- Susan Teller GalleryWe feature American paintings and work on paper from the 1920s to the 1950s, including the New Deal Era, Urban/Industrial Realism, and Modernism....
- Italian Quarter of New YorkIn New York as in many other American cities has its own Little Italy so called in the United States urban neighborhoods populated mostly by Italians New York Italian enclave located in lower Manhattan near the street  Mulberry Street At the... Little Italy
- Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi"Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi" a great place for those who are fans of Japanese cuisine Restaurant on the ground floor of an apartment house on the street Selivan Street Once inside you will be pleasantly surprised by the interior people here at... Greenwich Village
- Little ItalyA former area of residence of immigrants from Italy in Manhattan in New York City The most famous example of the Italian quarter in the United States It was long thought was synonymous with slums and ghettos In Little Italy during the Great... Little Italy
- Bowery StreetBauer the street of the same area in the district of Manhattan in New York stretches south of Chatham Square north to Cooper Square In the XVII century on the street is one of the first highways in Manhattan which leads to the farm Governor... Little Italy
- Restaurant "Corton"If you are a connoisseur of French cuisine then turn your attention to a wonderful restaurant "Corton" located on the street West Broadway in New York It was opened in 1985 under the direction of restaurateur Drew Nieporent and chef Paul Librandta... Tribeca
- Museum of the amazing thingsMuseum of amazing things in New York few people know However it offers in 2013 for 15 new and unique exhibitions You can visit the exhibition is very unusual for example objects invented by prisoners in US jails and even lost an exhibition  in... New York City
- Neighborhood Downtown in New York CityDowntown in New York is the southern part of the island of Manhattan Received its name because on the map occupies the lower part of the island (from the English Down "bottom") All that is above is called respectively Midtown ("average city") and... New York City
- New York ChinatownChinatown in New York City is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia It is located in the southern part of Manhattan just north of the financial district in the vicinity of Little Italy Quarter of the population is estimated at 100 thousand... Chinatown
- Nightclub Sullivan RoomNightclub Sullivan Room which is located in the heart of New York Manhattan loved by all is one of the best clubs in the city In 2008 the authoritative magazine Dj Mag included Sullivan Room in the top 100 clubs in the world Despite the constant... Washington Square Village
- Tribeca neighborhoodTribeca very expensive and prestigious neighborhood of lower Manhattan home to not only ordinary citizens but also some Hollywood celebrities TriBeCa short for Triangle Below Canal Street located in the territorial triangle below Canal Street... Tribeca
- Tenement Museum emigrationTenement Museum a real New York communal preserved as it was 100 years ago where they lived the first immigrants USA The museum is located in a five story building and occupies 5 floors The interior is never changed as the full atmosphere of the... Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- bitforms gallerybitforms gallery is devoted to emerging and established artists who embrace new media and contemporary art practice.... Lower East Side
- Restaurant "Odeon"One of the most popular venues in New York features a restaurant "Odeon" located on the corner of a residential building in the city center It was opened in 1985 and immediately made a huge splash The menu features a variety of dishes of the... Tribeca
- New York Supreme CourtNew York Supreme Court was built in 1927 Last reconstruction of facilities in 2005 only emphasized its original splendor This magnificent building is indeed a masterpiece of architectural creativity It is made on  Project American architect Guy... Chinatown
Interesting facts SoHo
- Elevation : 9
- Downtown Manhattan
- Little Italy
- University Village
- Washington Square Village
- Greenwich Village
- Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- New York City
- East Village