Seneca Village (historical) — sights and interesting facts
Seneca Village (historical) is located on is on notheast part part of United States (New York County, New York), 278 kilometers on southeast from New York. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Metropolitan Museum of Art, Madison Avenue, Museum Mile, Central Park - 86th St Transverse, Drew Heinz Gallery @ The Met. You can to look around too. On notheast (0 kilometers) is Guggenheim Museum, Design Museum Cooper-Hewitt (1 km), The Jewish Museum (1 km). On southwest (1 kilometers) is Cafe "Boathouse In Central Park". On west (1 kilometers) is American Museum of Natural History.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Metropolitan Museum of ArtIn 1866 a group of businessmen and philanthropists decided to organize a national art gallery and in 1872 a small building on Fifth Avenue opened its doors for the first visitors The first exhibits were paintings by European artists   acquired...
- Madison AvenueMadison Avenue is famous one of the most expensive in the neighborhood of Manhattan New York Street in the United States One way street was built in 1836 Endpoint Avenue rests on the bridge that connects it to the Bronx The street is named after...
- Central Park - 86th St TransverseDOT provides for the safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible movement of people and goods in the City of New York....
- Guggenheim MuseumThe most unusual museums in New York there is a museum of contemporary art of the Guggenheim His whimsical abstract building stands out from the famous Fifth Avenue skyline In part it is a symbol of the city The museum exhibits the end of the XIX... Carnegie Hill
- Design Museum Cooper-HewittDesign Museum Cooper Hewitt is located in one of the blocks of Fifth Avenue in New York the museum Mila Founded in 1897 the museum grandchildren philanthropist Cooper The museum is a kind of continuation of the Cooper Foundation engaged in the... Carnegie Hill
- The Jewish MuseumOne of the museums located in the famous Museum Mile Fifth Avenue in New York is the Jewish Museum It is the largest museum in the United States of Jewish art culture and history The history of the museum began in early 1920 when the judge gave the... Carnegie Hill
- Cafe "Boathouse In Central Park"Discover an oasis located right in the heart of New York It's about beautiful Central Park views raduyuschem tourists with its vegetation a small lake and equipped park After the walk you will definitely want to have a snack   This will help you... Borough of Manhattan
- American Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Natural History in New York is located opposite Central Park in the district of Manhattan A visit to the museum will be an interesting and exciting spectacle for both children and adults All exhibits are quite mobile interactive and many... Harsenville (historical)
- Frick CollectionFrick Collection in New York Mangetane a very interesting art museum which is located in a private mansion of the collector It houses a unique collection of artistic masterpieces of the best masters of XIV XIX centuries Henry Clay  Frick... Borough of Manhattan
- Restaurant "Ocean Grill"One of the most popular schools in New York features a restaurant "Ocean Grill" a menu which presents a variety of fish dishes as well as about 30 kinds of sauces Also here you can enjoy the rolls and sushi but the main thrust of the restaurant... Harsenville (historical)
- House DakotaDakota (in English The Dakota) not just residential building in New York It is a historical monument and the US cult place for fans of John Lennon It was here in the arch of the house was killed by cult British musician fan Mark Chapman Dakota House... Borough of Manhattan
- Asia Society New YorkWorldwide Headquarters for Asia Society, home of Asia Society Museum, Garden Court Café, AsiaStore.... Borough of Manhattan
- Central Park in New York CityIn New York City Manhattan district bustling unabated for a minute and in stark contrast with his usual environment metropolis creates a park of peace and greenery Bastion of tranquility and relaxation was designed in the 19th century in those days... Borough of Manhattan
- Central Park ZooCentral Park Zoo in New York City is a great experience to all those who dare to visit It is a unique mix of world fauna flora and architectural and design solutions Zoo is located in the Central Park neighborhood   At the beginning of its... Borough of Manhattan
- Branch of the auction house "Sotheby's"Sotheby's a serious company connoisseurs of art which is recommended for all fans visiting and want to know the features of this fine world Artists architects jewelers and sommeliers will find ideas for inspiration meet representatives of the... Roosevelt Island
Interesting facts Seneca Village (historical)
- Elevation : 28
- Carnegie Hill
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Konaande Kongh (historical)
- Park West Village
- Harsenville (historical)
- Stanley Isaacs Houses
- Gracie Square