Liberty department store
- Oxford Circus, United Kingdom
- Great Marlborough Street, London W1B 5AH, UK
- +44 +44 (0)20 7734 1234
- Liberty - an old department store, located in the Gothic mansion, deserves attention even from the point of view of production represented in it, but from the point of view of the fact that the mansion is one of the tourist attractions that are worth visit.
Department store opened back in 1875 and since then has attracted a growing number of visitors. Half-timbered building, with decorating handmade, and looks more like a fabulous oak with a treasure chest, where a lot of jewelry, fashion collections, souvenirs and household goods. Here are the large collection of fashionable designer clothing collected from around the world.
In a department store, you can see the unique incarnation of the joint collaboration of Nike brand and Liberty - a collection Pepper Print Collection, which includes 8 models of sports shoes in blue and purple.
- Restaurant Aqua NuevaRestaurant "Aqua Nueva" is located in London the UK capital The restaurant offers Spanish cuisine The restaurant has an intimate atmosphere beautiful elegant interiors good service and excellent food The rooftop restaurant is a bar   overlooking...
- Street Carnaby StreetCarnaby Street is a pedestrianized shopping street in London located in the Soho district Now this street is home to countless boutiques and retail stores The name of this street Carnaby acquired from home which was built in 1683 Street was founded... Soho
- Toy store HamleysToy Store Namleys on Rydzhent Street is located on seven floors where you can find any toys This fabulous piece in London to bring happiness to every child and collectors of toys The store is easy to navigate because each department is dedicated...
- Restaurant DehesaDehesa restaurant is considered one of the best Spanish tapas restaurants in London where there is always decent portions and cheap prices It is close to Golden Square Gardens This is an incredible place with a varied menu where you will find a...
- Regent StreetRydzhent Street one of the most famous streets in the West End All occupants of the building are recorded in a special list of buildings of special architectural or historic interest under state protection In all of this this street is considered... Piccadilly Circus
- Oxford StreetOxford Street is also known as "Ladies Mile" it is the longest shopping street in Europe On it are almost 550 stores including store famous brands Street originates in the north east corner of Hyde Park and stretches eastward towards Holborn... Oxford Street
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour StreetRestaurant Busaba Eathai Wardour Street part of a network of Thai restaurants for ten years offering Londoners great selection of Asian dishes The restaurant was opened by chef Alan Yau and named after the Thai flower busaba This exquisite oriental... Soho
- SoHoSoho an area of London known for its nightlife nezgasalnaya The area is full of shops bars restaurants pubs Here everything is invented specifically for entertainment Also in Soho are not only bars and other entertainment public places but... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- Hakkasan RestaurantRestaurant Hakkasan a luxurious and expensive Chinese restaurant Michelin starred Here the atmosphere is always night and romance It is located near the bus stop Berkeley Square Here only the most exquisite dishes which is the brand name of... Mayfair
- Bentleys RestaurantThe famous fish restaurant "Bentleys" is located in London in the alley between Piccadilly and Rydzhent Street The restaurant was opened in 1916 and for more than 90 years pleases its visitors with excellent quality made from fish and seafood On the... Piccadilly Circus
- Bar Jewel PiccadillyJewel Piccadilly is the ideal location for private parties You can rent a room one of the four themed bars or even inside the bar area Jewel offers excellent service fabulous design and atmosphere of exclusivity Jewel bar is located in the heart of... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant "FishWorks - Swallow Street"Restaurant "FishWorks Swallow Street" is located in London is part of a chain of restaurants "FishWorks" The restaurant serves fish and seafood This stylish restaurant has a nice atmosphere and good service There is an opportunity to taste the tuna... Piccadilly Circus
- Arbutus RestaurantRestaurant Arbutus is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine which has won a Michelin star It is located close to the famous theater "Soho" The restaurant's interior is rather laconic neutral colors wooden furniture simple and elegant... Soho
- Grays Antique MarketAntique market Grays it's a big market which offers visitors a jewelry and china vintage jewelry and clothing Here you can find a lot of amazing things past eras such as Bohemian glass ceramics Victorian  jewelry watches toys as well as works of... Oxford Street
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- Department store Fortnum & MasonFortnum & Mason ulyublene Location for shopping is not tіlki zvichaynih people Ale navіt korolіvskoї sіm'ї not one pokolіnnі Here a product rechі accessories restaurants tіlki nayvischoї of Quality Unіvermag CCB zasnovany shte in 1707... St James's
- Tapas bar BarricaBarrica Tapas Bar in London offers visitors a wide selection of classic Spanish snacks tapas The bar is located in a small narrow room with cheerful bright yellow walls traditional "checkerboard" marble floors and high bar at the entrance  ... Fitzrovia
- The restaurant Nobu Berkeley StreetThe restaurant Nobu Berkeley Street is located in the heart of London's Mayfair at Berkeley Street 15 Critics have called it the most fashionable Japanese restaurants in town The restaurant has two floors its interior designed by renowned designer... St James's
- Egyptian HallsEgyptian Halls a majestic building built in the years 1870 1872 by the famous architect Alexander Tomsanam known by the nickname "The Greek" Construction ordered under their own office space a major producer of iron James Robertson   During the... St James's
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Oxford Street
- Tottenham Court Road
- St James's
- West End of London
- Covent Garden
- Marble Arch