- Little Italy, United States
- USA, New York, Brouwer
- Bauer - the street of the same area in the district of Manhattan in New York stretches south of Chatham Square north to Cooper Square.
In the XVII century on the street is one of the first highways in Manhattan, which leads to the farm Governor Steyvesant. In the XVIII century, the area was inhabited by Native American elite, but in the XIX century Brower became street entertainment. It is called the first theater street, which was similar to Bradveem. All entertainment is particularly distinguished theater and music hall.
At the beginning of the XX century street paved floor flyover subway and prestigious area of Brouwer turned into urban slums. Then the overpass was dismantled, and Brouwer again become a regular street, as in any other major city in the world.
In 2007, Brower was opened Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Restaurant "Back Forty West"Restaurant "Back Forty West" is one of the most popular establishments in New York whose menu features traditional American cuisine The facility is located on the corner of a residential house on the street Prince Street At the entrance to the... SoHo
- bitforms gallerybitforms gallery is devoted to emerging and established artists who embrace new media and contemporary art practice.... Lower East Side
- Prada boutique on BroadwayPrada a popular network of boutiques in New York One of the famous brand shops located on Broadway Chain stores Prada is famous for the story of creation high end models and friendly staff The interior of the first floor of the boutique Broadway... SoHo
- Katz's Delicatessen RestaurantKatz's Delicatessen or Katz's Delicatessen Old American inexpensive restaurant founded in 1888! Today is an important gastronomic attractions of New York which is an example of a Jewish American fast food in Manhattan with a typical  New York... Loisaida
- Tenement Museum emigrationTenement Museum a real New York communal preserved as it was 100 years ago where they lived the first immigrants USA The museum is located in a five story building and occupies 5 floors The interior is never changed as the full atmosphere of the... Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- Little ItalyA former area of residence of immigrants from Italy in Manhattan in New York City The most famous example of the Italian quarter in the United States It was long thought was synonymous with slums and ghettos In Little Italy during the Great...
- Italian Quarter of New YorkIn New York as in many other American cities has its own Little Italy so called in the United States urban neighborhoods populated mostly by Italians New York Italian enclave located in lower Manhattan near the street  Mulberry Street At the...
- Blue Note Jazz ClubBlue Note or the "Blue Note" not just a club for everyone who appreciates jazz jazz is a real monument in New York This is where you need to go to find out more about the national music of America The club has more than 25 years and is one of the... Loisaida
- SoHoResidential area located in Manhattan Covers an area of Houston Street in the north to Canal Street to the south and from Lafayette Street in the east to Varick Street on the west Famous for its XIX century building with cast iron elements the... SoHo
- Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi"Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi" a great place for those who are fans of Japanese cuisine Restaurant on the ground floor of an apartment house on the street Selivan Street Once inside you will be pleasantly surprised by the interior people here at... Greenwich Village
- New York ChinatownChinatown in New York City is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia It is located in the southern part of Manhattan just north of the financial district in the vicinity of Little Italy Quarter of the population is estimated at 100 thousand... Chinatown
- Nightclub Sullivan RoomNightclub Sullivan Room which is located in the heart of New York Manhattan loved by all is one of the best clubs in the city In 2008 the authoritative magazine Dj Mag included Sullivan Room in the top 100 clubs in the world Despite the constant... Washington Square Village
- Restaurant "Dirt Candy"If you are a vegetarian be sure to visit the New York restaurant "Dirt Candy" It was opened in May 2008 and immediately gained popularity among visitors and residents Its interior is designed in the style of hi tech in the interior decoration is... East Village
- Nightclub Webster HallOne of the most popular among the youth of New York has a nightclub Webster Hall located between Third and Fourth Avenue near the shopping center Astor Place Manhattan It is a huge complex the capacity of which is Over  2500 people It includes a... East Village
- East VillageEast Village a small district in Lower Manhattan's largest metropolis USA in New York East Village today the center of the informal culture of the city In the beginning of XX century the area occupied by the upper classes Over time the wealthy began... Loisaida
- Museum of the amazing thingsMuseum of amazing things in New York few people know However it offers in 2013 for 15 new and unique exhibitions You can visit the exhibition is very unusual for example objects invented by prisoners in US jails and even lost an exhibition  in... New York City
- BroadwayBroadway bright and very famous street Today Broadway theaters and is associated with musicals This is not surprising since the area from 43 to 50 streets is really a great many of these institutions Every day you can watch the crowd wanting to see... Chinatown
- Washington Square ParkWashington Square Park and Washington Square Park another green resting place in a noisy concrete metropolis Unlike other famous parks of New York at Washington Square in the first place can be seen not tourists and students at New York University... Rhinelander Gardens (historical)
- Restaurant "Corton"If you are a connoisseur of French cuisine then turn your attention to a wonderful restaurant "Corton" located on the street West Broadway in New York It was opened in 1985 under the direction of restaurateur Drew Nieporent and chef Paul Librandta... Tribeca
- Neighborhood Downtown in New York CityDowntown in New York is the southern part of the island of Manhattan Received its name because on the map occupies the lower part of the island (from the English Down "bottom") All that is above is called respectively Midtown ("average city") and... New York City
- New York Supreme CourtNew York Supreme Court was built in 1927 Last reconstruction of facilities in 2005 only emphasized its original splendor This magnificent building is indeed a masterpiece of architectural creativity It is made on  Project American architect Guy... Chinatown
- Retro jazz club Rue BRue B jazz club which serves excellent cocktails and a special repertoire of jazz music for over 10 years Nice to just come here after school working or sightseeing day to intelligently snack and listen to music However a jazz club Rue  B is... Loisaida
- Greenwich VillageResidential neighborhood in New York in the west of Lower Manhattan The first settlements appeared here back in 1630 In 1712 m Greenwich Village received the status of the settlement New Yorkers have been actively settle here in 1822 after an... Rhinelander Gardens (historical)
- Downtown Manhattan
- Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- University Village
- Washington Square Village
- Lower East Side
- Greenwich Village
- New York City
- Knickerbocker Village