Khotiv — sights and interesting facts
Khotiv is located on central part of Ukraine (Kiev-Sviatoshyn Raion, Kyiv Oblast), 14 kilometers on southwest from Kyiv. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Conservation Park Feofania, St. Panteleimon nunnery in Theophany. You can to look around too. On notheast (2 kilometers) is Парк "Феофанія" - Державна установа "Садово-парковий комплекс НАН України", Feofania (2 km), Museum of Folk Architecture Pyrohiv (3 km), Museum Pyrohiv (4 km). On southeast (4 kilometers) is Tomb F.Grushevskogo.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Conservation Park FeofaniaFeofanov park monument of landscape art of national importance are located in the capital of Ukraine Its unique feature is the harmonious combination of miraculous masterpieces of untouched nature with contemporary art landscape  design on the...
- St. Panteleimon nunnery in TheophanySt Panteleimon nunnery located in the southern part of Kiev near the national park "Feofanov "From 1802 Feofanov a hamlet at vikariatskom house The house is rustic cottage abbot of the Monastery The first of the temples and the bishop's house were...
- FeofaniaBeautiful countryside on the southern outskirts of Kiev where the park is located "Feofania" and St Panteleimon nunnery First mentioned in 1471 as a natural boundary Lazarevschina belonging to the governor of Kiev clocks In 1803 he settled here... Kyiv
- Museum of Folk Architecture PyrohivNational Museum of Folk Architecture and Life "Pirogovo" one of the largest Skansen (open air museums) in the world a popular holiday destination of Kiev Organized in 1969 on a beautiful embossed area suburban Pirogov (Pirogovo)   Reflects the... Kyiv
- Tomb F.GrushevskogoStone tombstone on the grave of a local priest F Hrushevskoho in Lisnyky established in 1894 by his grandson M Hrushevsky great historian and public figure F Grushevskii served in the local Church of the Transfiguration he founded in Lisnyky... Lisnyky
- Museum PyrohivNear Kiev is an unusual open air museum Pirogovo you have a unique opportunity to learn about peasant life architecture and creativity of Ukraine in the natural environment The museum contains more than three hundred interesting buildings  and... Novosilky
- Castle HillOne of the hills above the village where in the XVI century was a medieval castle Built Prince E Koretsky who in 1596 bought Foresters in A Bogohvala The activity of the prince and his wife Anna linked flourishing village The further fate of the... Lisnyky
- Музей народної архітектури та побуту "Пирогово"Національний музей народної архітектури й побуту в селищі "Пирогово" це архітектурно ландшафтний комплекс під відкритим небом всіх... Kyiv
- Skeet Nativity of the Virgin (Tserkovschina)Separated abode in the tract Tserkovschina (Freestyle Farm) is just a few minutes' drive from Kiev directly at the Obukhov track The emergence in the XI century associated with the name of one of the founders of Kiev Pechersk Lavra of St Theodosius... Kyiv
- Dolphinarium NemoThe first permanent year round dolphinarium in Kiev is located in the ENEA Is a complex engineering structure fully complies with international standards of working with marine mammals Pass daily submission  involving bottlenose dolphins Skipper... Kyiv
- Kiev DolphinariumKiev Dolphinarium "Nemo" a great place where you can spend an unforgettable time with your family Coming to this amazing place you will be immediately impressed by its colorful and bright design that will cheer up even the most demanding  Barkun... Novosilky
- Expocentre of UkraineNational Complex "Expocentre of Ukraine" the main exhibition area of the country The complex is on the south western outskirts of Kiev was built in 1958 as a Republican agricultural exhibition but by the time the opening was named... Kyiv
- Serpent's WallNikita the Tanner harnesses Snake Gorynycha to plow and plow the ground leaving a huge furrow Beautiful legend gave the name of the sights But shafts 15 meter height we can observe today They are turned towards the steppe from the banks of the... Ivankovychi
- Park Concha ZaspaConcha Zaspa Parks in Kiev is attractively located on the right bank of the Dnieper It offers wonderful views of the Dnipro bays The park is growing coniferous and deciduous trees shrubs buckthorn hazel blackthorn and barbarysa Between bushes are... Lisnyky
- Holosiivska desertHoly Protection Monastery in Goloseevo aka Holosiivska deserts Skit based Archimandrite Peter Graves the place where "on the bare earth" was laid ("seeded") forest park Was the summer residence of the metropolitans of Kiev In 1845  of St Filaret... Kyiv
- Kitaevskaya desertSeparate monastery is located in an area which because of difficult terrain called Mousetrap The founder is considered Prince Andrew Bogolyubsky (XII century ) Dubbed China According to another version the name comes from the Turkic word "China"... Kyiv
- Голосіївський паркПлоща парку близько 140 га У парку є чотири ставки вздовж Оріхуватської долини На ставках працюють човнові станції В парку розміщені... Kyiv
- Київський літературно меморіальний музей Максима ...Екскурсії тривалістю від 45 хвилин до 1 5 години Рукописи перекладів Книги з особистої бібліотеки Максима Рильського (з автографами... Kyiv
Interesting facts Khotiv
- Population : 4,737