Church of Our Lady in Versailles
- Versailles, France
- Sainte-Genevieve street 9, Versailles, France
- Church of Our Lady - the first parish church of the city of Versailles. The first time it was served, even the Palace of Versailles - King Louis XIV, Louis XV and Louis XVI with members of the royal family. It was built in just two years from 10 March 1684 to 30 October 1686. The author of the project was made by the French architect Jules Hardouin Mansart - court architect Louis XIV. He was with a small marble monument.
The main facade looks too massive, it is caused by disproportionate to the restrictions on the height of buildings the city of Versailles. But even this does not spoil the beauty of this building was completed as a perfect example of French classicism. Above the main The entrance is located the clock, and on its sides in the recesses sculptures of "Religion" and "Mercy", performed by Pierre Mazelinom and Noel Zhuvene.
The interior was not without traditional colorful stained-glass windows with images of various saints. There is also a statue of the Mother of God, standing on the globe with a baby in her arms. Angels flying around them. Also found crucifix white marble. Not without authority, established in 1890 in the choir behind the altar.
- Statue of Lazare HocheStatue of Lazarus Gosha a famous sculpture located in the eponymous square not far from the famous Versailles gardens On a small rectangular marble pedestal in bronze full length with full regalia with a sword in his hand majestically no less famous...
- The Palace of VersaillesVersailles was built under the direction of Louis XVI c XVIII century Later the ensemble becomes artistic and architectural monument of the tsarist It is the largest in Europe and is allocated a unique design completeness unity of architectural...
- Versailles gardens and park complexGarden and park facilities in Versailles the former royal residence unique in its kind This grandiose creation of man created by order of the Sun King Louis XIV André Le Nôtre the famous landscape architect who created this  time many...
- Fountain of LatonaLatona Fountain a beautiful fountain which is a worthy decoration of Versailles and it is one of the most famous fountains in the world Above the fountain architects Le Notroi and Le Brun who tried to reflect the ancient myth of the goddess Latona...
- Petit TrianonSmall Tryanon is a gorgeous castle small size located in France on the territory of the Palace of Versailles The building was built in 1762 1768 years by order of Louis XV as a gift for the Marquise de Pompadour It is made in the mixed  the... Le Chesnay
- Grand TrianonBig Tryanon Palace of Versailles in the territory of the palace and park complex France It was built in the XII century by the architect Jules Hardouin Mansart commissioned by Louis XIV in the classical style on the site of the village Tryanon that... Le Chesnay
- Gardens of VersaillesGardens of Versailles located within the Royal possessions a UNESCO World Heritage Site This chic ensemble consists of the 350 000 trees 50 plants terraces and palaces He came down over the years is now on the planet do not find the kind   The... Rocquencourt
- Arboretum ChevrelOn the territory of the commune Rokankur in the French department Іvelіn is French State Arboretum Chevreul It is part of the Paris Museum of Natural History Chevreul Arboretum occupies 200 acres of land Here are accrued in 2700  species of... Rocquencourt
- Velizy Villacoublay air base,Velizy Villacoublay airbase a military air base type of the Air Force It is located approximately 13 kilometers from Paris IATA code (code that consists of three letters the unique identifier of the airport) VIY The air base covers several cities... Velizy-Villacoublay
- Airport Tusyu-le-NobleAirport tusyu les noblaў a public civil airport which specializes not only in passenger flights but also to transport different cargoes It is located in the State of France in the region called the Ile de France on the territory of Versailles  ... Toussus-le-Noble
- Museum of CeramicsNear Paris suburb of Sevres is it it is there on the left bank of the Seine on the area of the Manufacture since 1824 a museum of ceramics Initiative to create it showed the head of the factory known expert on the chemistry and mineralogy of... Arrondissement de Boulogne-Billancourt
- MalmaisonAt 20 kilometers from Paris is the mansion of Malmaison which belonged to Napoleon Bonaparte and Josephine Bagarne In the 10th century this place was famous for robbery which explains the name of the estate Malmaison "a stupid house " In 1799 the... Rueil-Malmaison
- Garden Albert-KahnGarden Albert Kahn located in the southwest of Paris was established in the beginning of XX century local banker Albert Kahn They wanted to recreate the paintings of childhood associated with gardens and those landscapes that he met during his... Saint-Cloud
- Park RothschildPark Rothschild a gorgeous place created by human hands Here you can enjoy a variety of trees and plants Wonderful park glamorous atmosphere of France and also recalls the land of Israel Asphalt paths laid between the bushes of bright roses benches... Saint-Cloud
- Замок Монте-КристоПаўгадзінная прогулка от станции Марли ле Рой (Marly le Roi) что в городке Ле Пор Марли и вот перед вами невысокий замок в три этажа Построил... Le Port-Marly
- Longchamp RacecourseIn the middle of the XIX century in the French capital was opened Longchamp Racecourse It is located on the border of the Bois de Boulogne and since 1920 known item entitled "Prize Arc de Triomphe " In the racetrack includes several race tracks the... Suresnes
- Roland Garros StadiumIn 1928 was opened in Paris Roland Garros Stadium The decision on its opening was made a year ago when France won the Cup in tennis while in the United States Planned meeting in response to a year which was to take place at this time in France  ... Auteuil
- Pierre de Coubertin StadiumPierre de Coubertin the stadium named after the famous and respected by all the French educator and social activist Coubertin invested all their efforts in the development of sports life in France He first created the Committee for the promotion... Boulogne-Billancourt
- Parc des PrincesFootball stadium which in size is the 4th in France Parc des Princes was built in 1897 for the matches of soccer and rugby After reconstruction the official opening of the stadium took place in Paris in 1972 The first match the final of the French... Auteuil
- Tower TF1TF1 Tower is located in France In the western suburbs of Paris Commune is located in Boulogne Billancourt the most densely populated area of the French capital Boulogne industrial area one of the economic centers in the Paris region Among the... Boulogne-Billancourt
- Jardin des Serres d'AuteuilGreenhouse Botanical Garden Oteyraspolozhen on the southern edge of the Bois de Boulogne in the 16th arrondissement of Paris There is a large greenhouse complex built in 1761 on the initiative of Louis XV Developed the famous architect and... Auteuil
- Bois de BoulogneHuge Bois de Boulogne is situated on 846 acres in the sixteenth arrondissement of Paris In the Middle Ages the forest was a favorite place to address the issues of honor by dueling epee Today mores have changed and the Bois de Boulogne has become a... Suresnes
- Water entertainment center "Akvabulvar"The capital of France is Europe's largest water park Water entertainment center "Akvabulvar" is located almost in the center of Paris on the square seven thousand square meters In akaparke has everything your heart desires on the beach in the... Issy-les-Moulineaux
- House la RocheThe house is designed for two families is really designed to be a wealthy businessman from Lausanne Raoul La Roche and Albert Jeanneret Le Corbusier's older brother a musician a violinist Albert like Edward had by then moved to Paris and even marry... Auteuil
- Camp de Satory
- Le Chesnay
- Les Loges-en-Josas