Central Park in New York City
- Borough of Manhattan, United States
- New York, Manhattan Island, between 59th and 110th Street and Fifth and Eighth Avenue.
- In New York City Manhattan district bustling unabated for a minute, and in stark contrast with his usual environment metropolis creates a park of peace and greenery.
Bastion of tranquility and relaxation was designed in the 19th century; in those days, New York widely grew with each passing year, and his power to think seriously about how to create a recreation area for workers who lacked the means to ensure that the rice often leave the city. Work on moving into the center of Manhattan, a sufficient amount of soil and cultivation of green spaces was conducted for nearly twenty years, and the result has been the emergence of one of the most famous urban parks in the world ...
On the territory of Central Park was a place and a spacious rink and meadows, which in the summer can play at the same time, hundreds of people, and many ponds, and the zoo, inhabited by a variety of animals. In the garden of Shakespeare grown flowers and plants, mentioned in the plays of the great playwright, and on the stage close to Shakespeare performances are free. The castle Belvedere is located Observatory. On the large meadow in summer hosts numerous concerts ...
New Yorkers visit Central Park and families and couples, and single-handedly. Wander between the enclosures with animals to leave the coins in the water turtle rate and finally, just lie on the green grass meadow sheep - is not the best way to translate spirit from the bustle of the metropolis?
- House DakotaDakota (in English The Dakota) not just residential building in New York It is a historical monument and the US cult place for fans of John Lennon It was here in the arch of the house was killed by cult British musician fan Mark Chapman Dakota House...
- Central Park ZooCentral Park Zoo in New York City is a great experience to all those who dare to visit It is a unique mix of world fauna flora and architectural and design solutions Zoo is located in the Central Park neighborhood   At the beginning of its...
- Cafe "Boathouse In Central Park"Discover an oasis located right in the heart of New York It's about beautiful Central Park views raduyuschem tourists with its vegetation a small lake and equipped park After the walk you will definitely want to have a snack   This will help you...
- Retoran "Picholine"One of the most prestigious restaurants in New York City is the «Picholine» whose menu offers dishes of French and Mediterranean cuisine It includes a small wine mini bar and a VIP clients Getting inside you feel an aristocrat   after all... San Juan Hill
- Restaurant "Boulud Sud"If you are thinking about where a tasty snack in New York City then visit a fine restaurant «Boulud Sud» in the menu which presents delicious pravansalskay and Mediterranean cuisine Its interior is very similar to the one that was submitted to... San Juan Hill
- Frick CollectionFrick Collection in New York Mangetane a very interesting art museum which is located in a private mansion of the collector It houses a unique collection of artistic masterpieces of the best masters of XIV XIX centuries Henry Clay  Frick...
- Restaurant "Jean Georges"One of the most popular restaurants in New York City is "Jean Georges" located on the ground floor of the hotel "Trump International Hotel and Tower" It is named after the famous chef Jean Georges Vongorichtena which is known far beyond  city... San Juan Hill
- Restaurant "Arpeggio at Lincoln Center"Restaurant "Arpeggio at Lincoln Center" pleases visitors and New Yorkers are very delicious Mediterranean cuisine and a unique interior and friendly staff Guests can dine at the bar in the living room in the main hall or outdoors sitting on ... Phipps Houses
- José de San Martín StatueThe mission of the Central Park Conservancy, a private non-profit, is to restore, manage, and enhance Central Park, in partnership with the public.... San Juan Hill
- Lincoln CenterLincoln Center Lincoln Center the world's largest territory in New York for performances and concerts It is a world renowned theater "Metropolitan Opera" as well as Fine Arts Center chamber music hall concert hall jazz center and  American... Phipps Houses
- New York balletNew York ballet created tantsoўshchykam legendary George Balanchine ballet luminary of the XX century Thanks exhausting occupation of his students have achieved good success Here danced Russian star Rudolf Nureyev Mikhail Baryshnikov and Natasha... Phipps Houses
- Metropolitan OperaLeading US Opera House opened October 22 1883 statement of Gounod "Faust" For many years the theater on its stage took a huge number of American and world premieres Here at different times were set "Turandot" by Puccini   "Boris Godunov" by... Phipps Houses
- Restaurant "Lincoln Ristorante""Lincoln Ristorante" is one of the most popular restaurants in New York City which is famous for its luxurious interior in the style of hi tech as well as the menu which presents a variety of delicious Italian dishes The main attraction of the... Phipps Houses
- Restaurant "Petrossian"Restaurant "Petrossian" was founded in 1984 and settled in the historic courthouse Alvіn West Side of Manhattan one block from Carnegie Hall and four blocks from Lincoln Center The restaurant felt modern French influence on  menu It serves... San Juan Hill
- Restaurant "Per Se"One of the most popular venues in New York features a restaurant "Per Se" which is owned by Thomas Keller It was opened in February 2004 but in its short history of existence managed to get three Michelin stars to become the best restaurant... San Juan Hill
- Carnegie HallCarnegie Hall the main concert hall in New York opened May 5 1891 As a conductor he was here Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky In the entire history at Carnegie Hall featured such artists as Strauss Dvorak Taskanіnі Rachmaninov and Caruso as well as the... San Juan Hill
- Asia Society New YorkWorldwide Headquarters for Asia Society, home of Asia Society Museum, Garden Court Café, AsiaStore....
- Musical "Phantom of the Opera""Phantom of the Opera" the most successful Broadway musical created based on the eponymous novel by Gaston Leroux French He is considered as outstanding It was first staged on Broadway in 1988 Over 20 years he is the pride of Broadway and visit... San Juan Hill
- Restaurant Russian Tea RoomRestaurant Russian Tea Room institution quite pathetic This legendary restaurant where she worked as Madonna herself when there was not famous It is always possible to meet famous people Although a refined interior pleasant atmosphere and excellent... Theatre District
- Glass cube Apple StoreApple Store on Fifth Avenue is a weightless glass cube Knows every fan of apple brand in America and there are always a lot of people Although many attend Apple Store on Fifth Avenue as one of the modern attractions of Manhattan   to visit the... Midtown New York
- Shopping center Bergdorf GoodmanThe shopping center is located Bergdorf Goodman in New York's famous Fifth Avenue Most popular boutiques accessories shoes and clothes located in this department The complex offers its customers not only a luxurious range of branded items   but... Midtown New York
- American Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Natural History in New York is located opposite Central Park in the district of Manhattan A visit to the museum will be an interesting and exciting spectacle for both children and adults All exhibits are quite mobile interactive and many... Harsenville (historical)
- Carnegie Deli RestaurantThe Carnegie Deli a very famous restaurant cafe in Manhattan on 7 Avenue He is known Americans and tourists There is always a lot of people However a free table you almost always find Service in the restaurant at the height of the waiters are very... Theatre District
- Harsenville (historical)
- Seneca Village (historical)
- San Juan Hill
- Phipps Houses
- Upper West Side
- Upper East Side
- Carnegie Hill
- Midtown New York