Shopping center "Evroma2"
- EUR, Italy
- Via Cristoforo Colombo, angolo Viale dell'Oceano Pacifico, Rome, Italy
- +39 06 5262161
- "Evroma2" - one of the largest shopping centers in Italy, a popular place for shopping. "Evroma2" is located in the southern part of Rome, in the EUR district.
Shopping center "Evroma2" opened in 2008 and immediately became very popular. A huge, modern building center covered with glass dome, contains more than 250 different small shops, boutiques and department stores, and in addition, there are about 40 restaurants, bars and cafes. The range of goods that are sold in "Evroma2" huge - clothes, shoes, electronics, household goods and much more.
Shopping center "Evroma2" very thoughtful, and shopping here a pleasure. The free car park is always possible to find a free parking place, and most of the shops and marketplaces-hour, which is very important for tourists. In general, "Evroma2" - one of the most convenient and modern shopping centers in Rome. The widest range of products attracts millions of people every year.
- Square ColosseumSquare Colosseum actually nothing to do with the famous Roman building no Officially the building called the Palace of Italian Civilization (or civilization Palace and labor) but sharp tongued people call it at best Coliseum Square   and at...
- Museum "Center Montemartini"Montemartini center perhaps the most unusual museum dedicated to antiquity The museum is housed in an old power station Montemartini It was founded at a time when the palaces of the Capitol was closed for reconstruction The main idea of... Testaccio
- Cafe LetterarioCafe Letterario quiet and cozy cafe where there is always fresh and delicious pastries Here you can order croissants with chocolate and your favorite tea or coffee The cafe offers free internet which is not an inconvenience The place regularly hosts... Ostiense
- Catacombs of RomeIt is believed that the Roman catacombs were first means of communication nobility underground Later came the hypothesis that they were intended for burials in the tombs of loved ones Tombs were connected with long strokes to form a web Since the... Ardeatino
- Basilica of St. SebastianBasilica of San Sebastian in Rome one of the seven traditional churches of pilgrimage The original temple was built in the IV century AD on the site of several pagan tombs these catacombs In the course of centuries the church building was restored... Ardeatino
- Restaurant "LArcheologia"Restaurant "LArcheologia" located in Rome is one of the most popular institutions of the city Tourists and locals are attracted its amazing interior designed in the Empire style Restaurant capacity is 60 people Institution consists of  5 rooms... Ardeatino
- Pyramid of CestiusPyramid of Cestius was built in Rome between 18 12 years BC commissioned by a wealthy Roman magistrate and member of the board of Caius Cestius zhretskіya Epulona So unusual for this region form the mausoleum was a tribute to the Egyptian fashion... Garbatella
- Sant'Anselmo all'AventinoSant Anselmo al Aventsіne a church convent and board on the slope of the Aventine Hill in Rome dedicated to St Anselmo The complex was designed by architect Hildebrand Hemptinne and Fidelis where there Shtottsingenom and built in 1900 Church... Ripa
- The doors of the Priory of the Knights of MaltaDoor Pryyarata Knights of Malta an unusual sights of Rome located on the square of the Knights of Malta The whole complex of the Order of Malta is located on the Aventine Hill a door leads into the main Pryyarata villa residence of  ancient... Ripa
- Baths of CaracallaBaths of Caracalla were built in the early 3 Century by order of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus better known under the name of Caracalla Today the Baths of Caracalla resemble some miraculous mountain Upon closer study of this mountain is perceived as... San Saba
- The area of the Knights of MaltaThe area of the Knights of Malta sometimes referred to as the square of the Knights of Malta is a square the square on the geometric standards located between the streets of Santa Sabina and Porto da Lavernale near RIVE This area located on... San Paolo
- Tomb Domenico SavaréTomb Domenico Savar is housed in a famous religious buildings of historic Rome leaned memorial headstone priest who was a member of the brotherhood of the clergy who called themselves the Somaschi Fathers the Basilica of St Boniface and St Olesya He... San Paolo
- Chapel of the Holy. AlexiaChapel of St Olesya is located directly in the building of the Basilica of St Boniface and St Olesya which is located on the slope of Aventsіne Hill in Rome Accomplishment of the chapel of St Olesya engaged in the XVIII century the famous Roman... San Paolo
- Basilica of St. Boniface and St.. AlessiaBasilica of St And St Boniface Olesya a church which is located on the slope of the Aventine Hill in Rome and is dedicated to St Boniface and Saint Alexius Tarsusskomu It was founded between the III and IV centuries Facade in the style of the XVI... San Paolo
- Aventine HillAventine Hill is one of the famous seven hills on which is the capital of Italy Rome It is located on the left bank of the river called the Tiber in the south west side of the central and most drevnenaselennogo Hill stole During the early republic... San Paolo
- OrangeryOrange Garden a picturesque park which is known popularly as the Park Savelli It is located on the site of a fortress which belonged to the family of Savelli The park was opened in 1932 Orange garden is a favorite place for Romans and visitors alike... San Paolo
- Park San AlessioPark in San Alessio hillside Aventsіne directly opposite the well known Circus Maximus locals call a rose garden The park is open to visit a couple of months a year Occupying a leading position in Aventsіne Rosario was for many centuries the Roman... San Paolo
- Restaurant Antico ArcoRestaurant Antico Arco one of the best restaurants in Rome in its price category that has established itself among gourmets The cost of the average account is forty five seventy euros Chef Patricia Mattei stands for "creative Italian cuisine " which... Trastevere
- Big Circus MassimoCircus Massimo is a oval structure whose construction dates from the second century BC In the days of ancient Rome Circus Maximus was the largest stadium The construction of the foundation stone of his designs had a hand himself  Julius Caesar... San Paolo
- Church of Santa Maria in TrastevereChurch of Santa Maria in Trastevere which is also called the Church of St Mary of the Tiber is the oldest church in Rome dedicated to the Virgin Mary Construction of the temple began in 340 and its construction was completed under Pope Julia I... Regola
- Mouth of TruthLa Bocca della believe Mouth of Truth a huge carved marble medallion which shows the human face This monument has frequently been the hero of the film and enveloped many secrets Researchers believe that this is a sculpture was created in the I... saint angelo
- Fountain on the Piazza Santa Maria in TrastevereFountain on the Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere the oldest fountain in Rome probably built in the VIII century During the centuries the construction was rebuilt several times his last major renovation took place in 1930 The original design of the... Regola
- The Museum of Rome in TrastevereThe Museum of Rome in Trastevere is dedicated daily life of citizens in the XVIII XIX centuries Trastevere district occupies the eastern slope of the Janiculum hill The museum is housed in the former convent of the Carmelites which ceased to exist... Regola
- Restaurant "Ti Diro"Restaurant "Ti Diro" a small cozy restaurant vegetarian cuisine in Rome Excellent location with a homely vegetarian vegan and macrobiotic cuisine as well as a relaxed cozy atmosphere as if you came to visit In fact that's right the owner institution... Regola
Weather in EUR