Theater "Golden Hand"
- Bastille, France
- 15, Passage de la Main d'Or, Paris, France
- +33 +33 1 43 38 06 99
- Theatre Le Theatre de la Main d'or («Golden Hand") - a popular theater, both among Parisians and tourists alike. Theatre presents the audience modern productions, which are suitable for a wide range of viewers.
The most popular theater performance - solo performance "How to become paryzhanіnam an hour?" Olivier Giraud - had a great response in the hearts of the audience.
The theater is a chamber institution, designed for 585 seats, which are complemented by comfortable soft red cushions. In the cafeteria of the theater you can buy soft drinks, snacks, alcohol offers from wine and beer. The hall is air-conditioned.
It is noteworthy that in the theater show demonstrated not only in French but also in English.
- St Margaret's, WestminsterChurch of the Holy Name Marguerite is located in Paris in the territory of 36 Rue Saint Bernard In 1624 Jean de Vitry presented Pastor Antoine land for the construction of the chapel foyer Already in 1703 the construction of the chapel was finished... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Dance Studio HarmonicDance Studio harmonics is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris France The place was opened in 1988 and for 25 years has become a significant institution in the dance world and the largest center for amateur and professional dancers The studio...
- International Center of Isadora DuncanIsadora Duncan International Center was founded in 1980 as a research center for dance He is engaged in choreographic research stage work as well as a platform for experimental projects and offline  for the exchange of ideas between artists... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Opera BastilleIn 1989 the architect Carlos Ott erected on the Place de la Bastille largest opera house which together with opera titled "Garni" is "the Paris National Opera" social and business In 1982 the Opera Garnier has ceased to cope with the popularization...
- The outlines of the BastilleIf there is one for the French festival a grand and important than the New Year it's Bastille Day July 14 all of Paris plays paints hear music everywhere sparkling fireworks walks the streets of joyful people And despite the fact that most of the...
- Performing Arts CenterPerforming Arts Center located in the central part of the French capital is one of the most popular among fans of dance This is not just a cultural center a meeting place for different areas of art   where young people go through quality...
- July ColumnJuly Column in the center of Place de la Bastille in Paris This is a memorial monument dedicated to the revolution of 1830 The column "three glorious days" when finished absolute reign of King Charles X started constitutional "July Monarchy"...
- Place de la BastillePlace de la Bastille kept its name in honor of the eponymous fortifications built on the right bank of the Seine which became a prison for state prisoners The name comes from the word "Bastide" which means tower And indeed   in a massive...
- Viaduct ArtsViaduct Arts in Paris is in the past a railway line that begins with the Place de la Bastille directed southward through Vensenskі forest This road reaches the field of Brie which became famous for its cheeses known rival villages  Camembert... Paris 12 Reuilly
- Museum of smokingFor centuries Smoker treated very controversial some considered him adurmanvayuchym charms who was associated with the devil terrible habit and who regard smoking as a sign of the bohemian life And in 2001 in Paris near the Square  Bastille was... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Cabaret ArtishowCabaret Artishow located in a small area Souzy in Paris Not long ago the place has turned and began to represent the public brilliant show full of lightness and humor A play on words and miracles enacted performances here will never fall into the... Nation
- Monument BeaumarchaisBeaumarchais monument a monument that adorns the Rue Saint Antoine in Paris It is dedicated to the great Pierre Augustin Beaumarchais yes Crown (1732 1799) the inventor musician diplomat writer and revolutionary His name is known for the famous play...
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose...
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in...
- Theatre BulvilTheatre Bourvil named after the French actor singer and comedian André Burvil It is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris For connoisseurs of theatrical art is a rich program that includes performances in cabaret style and classic Theater... Nation
- Hotel MasonHotel Mason appeared in Strasbourg in 1973 To the present day building has remained the same attractive and luxurious like more than 30 years ago The hotel consists of six floors Lift The building's interior is decorated with old stained glass...
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the... Marais Quarter
- Dance theater and musicDance theater and music Center DTM is a creative space for learning about different areas of the world culture Among the activities of the theater education and training for amateur and  professional creative teams production of entertainment... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Hotel SullySyulі hotel beautiful and majestic old building located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque Before...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art... Marais Quarter
- Monument Arthur RimbaudArthur Rimbaud unusual monument is located in the center of Paris close to Ile Saint Louis He is the embodiment of the writer nickname "the traveler in the shoes lined the Wind " It was so during the life characterized his Parisian friend Paul...
- Pavillon de l'ArsenalPavillon de l'Arsenal so called museum planning and architecture of Paris founded in 1988 It is located in building number 21 on the boulevard Morlan is 4th district of Paris If this place was located gunpowder manufactory hence the name...
- Promenade walkwayPromenade Plantée this avenue in Paris which is popular with locals and travelers who came to look at its beauty Alley has a length of almost 5 kilometers and is located very close to the railway and  Vensenskі destiny Alley ends interesting... Paris 12 Reuilly
- The village of Saint-PaulIn Paris the Marais district are a number of streets squares and courtyards known as the Village Saint Paul Previously it was an old suburb of the capital and now a favorite place for tourists where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops pubs... Paris
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 12 Reuilly