Maxim Gorki Theater
- Unter den Linden, Germany
- Am Festungsgraben 2 10117, Berlin, Germany
- Smallest State Theatre of Berlin bears the name of Maxim Gorky. Hall, located in the building of the Berlin Academy of Vocal Choir near Unter den Linden, accommodates only 440 spectators. This is one of the oldest concert halls in Berlin, built on Carl Theodor Ottmera project. In the style of classicism, it can be taken as the first temple.
The main facade of the theater is quite narrow and framed on either side portals in the form of chapels, above them is separated eaves mirror. After World War II, the facade was heavily damaged and rebuilt according to the original plans. Opening of the theater took place in 1952, when the country was just recovering from experienced unrest.
The first staging was a Soviet play "For those who are in the sea," Boris Lavrenev, headed by the chief disciple of Stanislavsky made Maxim Valentin.
- German Historical MuseumGerman Historical Museum tells the history of Germany And he calls himself "a place of enlightenment and understanding of the common history of Germans and Europeans "Throughout its history the Historical Museum has repeatedly been destroyed and... Berlin Mitte
- Humboldt University BerlinHumboldt University Berlin is one of the oldest universities of Berlin State Higher Educational Institution was founded August 16 1809 by Wilhelm von Humboldt Before 1949 it was called the name of Friedrich Wilhelm III after  which got its...
- Museum Island: Old MuseumOld Museum presents visitors to its collection of ancient art of ancient Rome and ancient Greece The museum is housed in a neoclassical building built in 1830 by Karl Friedrich Shynkel to house the art collection of the family  Kings of Prussia... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island, Egyptian Museum of BerlinEgyptian Museum originated in the XVIII century from private collections of art of the Prussian kings Alexander von Humboldt recommended to establish a single collection fund which would be stored all antiquity and it happened first in Berlin in... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Antique collection BerlinAntique collection one of the parts Pergamskaga Museum of Berlin located on Museum Island However the Assembly does not fully owned Pergamskі Museum and is divided in turn has two parts the second of which is under the tutelage of the old... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: New MuseumFirst New Museum was conceived as a continuation of the old so the exhibits were so many that they simply did not fit in the same building but eventually became the New Museum of independent part of the Museum Island The museum has a large... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Old National GalleryBerlin National Gallery was founded about one and a half centuries ago and is rich in German art collection All Fund Gallery is a few separate buildings and is divided into epochs in the Old National Gallery  Art of the XIX century the New... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Pergamon MuseumPergamskі museum was built on sketches Alfred Messel Ludwig Hoffman svіtch during 1910 1930 years In the museum building has significant excavation finds including a frieze Pergamskaga altar However an unreliable foundation construction soon led... Berlin Mitte
- Museum of Prehistory and Early HistoryMuseum of Prehistory and Early History in Berlin from 2009 is located on Museum Island Earlier (1960 2009 years) it was located in the Schloss Charlottenburg The museum was founded in 1930 it included the archaeological finds of Heinrich Schliemann... Berlin Mitte
- Monument to the burning of books in BerlinMonument to the burning of books Memorial located on Bebelplatz in Berlin city center next to the boulevard Unter den Linden Monument recalls the events of May 10 1933 when under the musical accompaniment by the storm troopers and SS were burned...
- LustgartenLustgarten originated in the XVI century as a farm at the palace of the former residence of the Brandenburg kurfyusta After the devastating Thirty Years' War Friedrich Wilhelm and his Dutch wife Louise Henriette Aran rebuild Berlin In 1646 the... Berlin Mitte
- Museum Island: Bode MuseumBode Museum looks markedly different from the "neighbors" who are on the Museum Island Completed in neobarochny style by Ernst von Ine he seemed a dome above the surface of the water and is seen as a small island who is connected to  With the...
- Museum "German Guggenheim"Museum "German Guggenheim" Art Museum of Berlin It is located on the ground floor of the Deutsche Bank and is completely under his tutelage The interior of the museum is in a minimalist style In a modest gallery occupies a corner of the first floor...
- Church FraydrichsverderBe the first church built in the Gothic Revival style was honored to Fraydrichsverder church which is located in Berlin Paradoxically it was built by the architect who was a master in the neoclassical architectural style Either way   Today the... Alt-Koelln
- Berlin CathedralBerlin Cathedral is the Protestant church not only in Berlin but in the whole of Germany as well as one of the main attractions of Berlin The cathedral is located on Museum Island (north end of the island to Shpreeinzel  River Spree in Berlin... Berlin Mitte
- Bookstore DussmannBookstore Dussmann located on the street Friedrichstraße 90 in the center of Berlin Walking on the floor of the shop you can easily spend half a day here from the passing of the literature about the music section of foreign literature According to...
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ... Berlin Mitte
- Embankment of the River SpreeThe Spree River flows through the eastern part of Germany crossing Berlin in its different parts Embankment of the River Spree a great place for walking in the warm season On the waterfront offers a beautiful view of the sights of the capital of... Berlin Mitte
- Unter den LindenStreet Unter den Linden in Berlin This is the most famous and favorite street of Berlin Street got its name in the 17th century when there were planted linden Literally translated the name "under the lime trees" Street originates at the Brandenburg...
- FriedrichstraßeFrydryhshtrase option is Berlin's Fifth Avenue Oxford Street and the Champs Elysees This lively artery of the city and is on culture history entertainment and fashion Before the Berlin Wall fell the southern part was put Frydryhshtrase  West...
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents... Berlin Mitte
- Island ShpreeinzelShpreeinzel island located on the River Spree in Berlin's Mitte district To date its northern part is called the "Museum Island" and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site In the central part of the island during the Middle Ages was a large... Alt-Koelln
- Street DoroteeshtrasseDoroteeshtrasse street in central Berlin runs parallel to the street Unter den Linden in the direction from east to west and between Kupfergraben Ebertshtrasse Doroteeshtrasse originates from the Reichstag and ends in Shpreekanal Doroteeshtrasse is...
- Restaurant "Dressler"On the famous Unter den Linden not far from the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin guests will find a great place to relax restaurant "Dressler" With its convenient location made it a favorite holiday destination not only for residents of the German capital...
- Potsdamer Platz
- Berlin Mitte
- Hallesches Tor