Dance Studio Harmonic
- Bastille, France
- 5, passage des taillandiers, 75011 Paris
- +33 01 48 07 13 39
- Dance Studio harmonics - is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, France. The place was opened in 1988, and for 25 years has become a significant institution in the dance world, and the largest center for amateur and professional dancers.
The studio was founded by Jean-Pierre and Patrice Reyes Font and consists of eight units, each of which covers an area of over 1,000 square meters. Constantly evolving and learning all the new styles of dance studio always keeps its principles and methods of approach to every student. There can learn as children, students. Dance courses are always happy to meet and dance young generation.
Studio trains young dancers in dance styles such as classic, modern, jazz, hip-hop, African dance, belly dancing, tango, Contempo. Also, in the studio, you can learn yoga and vocals. Here taught famous French choreographers fame has spread to the whole world.
- Theater "Golden Hand"Theatre Le Theatre de la Main d'or («Golden Hand") a popular theater both among Parisians and tourists alike Theatre presents the audience modern productions which are suitable for a wide range of viewers The most popular theater performance solo...
- Opera BastilleIn 1989 the architect Carlos Ott erected on the Place de la Bastille largest opera house which together with opera titled "Garni" is "the Paris National Opera" social and business In 1982 the Opera Garnier has ceased to cope with the popularization...
- Performing Arts CenterPerforming Arts Center located in the central part of the French capital is one of the most popular among fans of dance This is not just a cultural center a meeting place for different areas of art   where young people go through quality...
- The outlines of the BastilleIf there is one for the French festival a grand and important than the New Year it's Bastille Day July 14 all of Paris plays paints hear music everywhere sparkling fireworks walks the streets of joyful people And despite the fact that most of the...
- International Center of Isadora DuncanIsadora Duncan International Center was founded in 1980 as a research center for dance He is engaged in choreographic research stage work as well as a platform for experimental projects and offline  for the exchange of ideas between artists... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Place de la BastillePlace de la Bastille kept its name in honor of the eponymous fortifications built on the right bank of the Seine which became a prison for state prisoners The name comes from the word "Bastide" which means tower And indeed   in a massive...
- July ColumnJuly Column in the center of Place de la Bastille in Paris This is a memorial monument dedicated to the revolution of 1830 The column "three glorious days" when finished absolute reign of King Charles X started constitutional "July Monarchy"...
- St Margaret's, WestminsterChurch of the Holy Name Marguerite is located in Paris in the territory of 36 Rue Saint Bernard In 1624 Jean de Vitry presented Pastor Antoine land for the construction of the chapel foyer Already in 1703 the construction of the chapel was finished... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Monument BeaumarchaisBeaumarchais monument a monument that adorns the Rue Saint Antoine in Paris It is dedicated to the great Pierre Augustin Beaumarchais yes Crown (1732 1799) the inventor musician diplomat writer and revolutionary His name is known for the famous play...
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose...
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in...
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the... Marais Quarter
- Hotel SullySyulі hotel beautiful and majestic old building located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque Before...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art... Marais Quarter
- Museum of smokingFor centuries Smoker treated very controversial some considered him adurmanvayuchym charms who was associated with the devil terrible habit and who regard smoking as a sign of the bohemian life And in 2001 in Paris near the Square  Bastille was... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Dance theater and musicDance theater and music Center DTM is a creative space for learning about different areas of the world culture Among the activities of the theater education and training for amateur and  professional creative teams production of entertainment... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Hotel MasonHotel Mason appeared in Strasbourg in 1973 To the present day building has remained the same attractive and luxurious like more than 30 years ago The hotel consists of six floors Lift The building's interior is decorated with old stained glass...
- Monument Arthur RimbaudArthur Rimbaud unusual monument is located in the center of Paris close to Ile Saint Louis He is the embodiment of the writer nickname "the traveler in the shoes lined the Wind " It was so during the life characterized his Parisian friend Paul...
- Viaduct ArtsViaduct Arts in Paris is in the past a railway line that begins with the Place de la Bastille directed southward through Vensenskі forest This road reaches the field of Brie which became famous for its cheeses known rival villages  Camembert... Paris 12 Reuilly
- Pavillon de l'ArsenalPavillon de l'Arsenal so called museum planning and architecture of Paris founded in 1988 It is located in building number 21 on the boulevard Morlan is 4th district of Paris If this place was located gunpowder manufactory hence the name...
- Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)Museum of the History of Paris the Carnavalet museum one of the best museums in the French capital Even the building which houses the exhibition is a real work of art Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are  the standard... Marais Quarter
- The village of Saint-PaulIn Paris the Marais district are a number of streets squares and courtyards known as the Village Saint Paul Previously it was an old suburb of the capital and now a favorite place for tourists where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops pubs... Paris
- Museum of MagicFor many centuries is famous as the city of Paris which combines into a single creative space from different areas of art In addition Paris has always been shrouded in mystery and charm strange magic because from the XVII century  Paris jugglers... Paris
- Paris Museum of MagicParis Museum of Magic presents its visitors with the magic world The museum is located in the basement of a beautiful narrow steep staircase leads visitors into the mysterious world of illusions Here you will learn about the history of magic you... Paris
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 12 Reuilly