Statue of Nike of Samothrace
- Paris 01 Louvre, France
- Cour Carree et Pyramide du Louvre, Paris, France
- Statue of ancient Greek winged goddess of victory Nike was found in 1863 on the island of Samothrace. This is one of the greatest masterpieces of art sculptors of Greece, which survived until our days. The statue was erected in the III century BC to the powerful sea State of Rhodes is talking about surviving inscription on the pedestal - "Rhodhios".
Of course, time has not spared the monument, he was found without a head and one wing, however, even in this form does not cease to amaze statue look perfect, the beauty and elegance of form.
Many museums around the world are copies of the statue of Nike of Samothrace, the original is in the Louvre, on the stairs Doryu, and is one of its most valuable exhibits.
- Right BankRive Droite means "Right Bank" located right on the river Seine refers to the northern municipal districts of the French capital Paris Right Bank (Rive Droite) how much and how little the same time many attractions speakers and never enough time to...
- Followers of the LouvreFollowers of the Louvre was built by the famous French architect Ray This space which was created specifically for various cultural events Hall audience can accept simultaneously more than four hundred visitors   Due to the presence in the... Palais-Royal
- Monument to Louis XIV in ParisMonument to Louis XIV in Paris this is one of the most memorable monuments of France dedicated to the great kings and generals At first he was made a talented sculptor Bernini's marble Sculptor arrived in Paris to design the eastern facade  The... Palais-Royal
- Pont des ArtsArts footbridge that connects the banks of the Seine the first iron bridge in Paris built in the early XIX century He is the link between the city on the map of the French Academy and Luўram Arts arch bridge has seven spans  length of 22 meters...
- The River SeineThe length of the Seine 776 kilometers it takes its origin in Burgundy and empties into the English Channel in northern France near Le Havre In the center of Paris it forms numerous bends Since ancient times the river was the center of life of the...
- LouvreLouvre one of the largest oldest and most famous art museums in the world with a rich collection of various exhibits The museum is located in the heart of Paris on the right bank of the Seine The museum is located in Luўrskіm Palace (Palais du... Palais-Royal
- Pont du CarrouselPont du Carrousel in Paris joins the promenade des Tuileries and the Quai Voltaire The bridge got its name a few years after construction is completed King Louis Philippe called it "Pont du Carousel " because on the right bank of the Seine near the... Palais-Royal
- Department store La SamaritaineLa Samaritaine a famous Parisian department stores long famous pathetic Art Nouveau and a huge range of quality items Thus the first floor is occupied by all kinds of bags from suitcases to the theater Clutch on the other floors Men's and women's... Palais-Royal
- Institut de FranceFive Academies of Paris such as the French Academy (1635) the Academy of Sciences (1666) the Academy of literature and belles lettres (1663) the Academy of moral and political sciences (1795) the Academy of Fine Arts (1816) are part of the Institute...
- Area CarouselCarousel area is located between two large side wings of the Louvre In the XVII century arena was built here (in French "Carousel") hence the name of the square In 1806 1808 years after Napoleon's victories in Italy there was erected a triumphal... Palais-Royal
- Palais RoyalIn the center of Paris is located grandiose Palais Royal The history of its occurrence is related to the famous political figure of the XVII century Cardinal Richelieu Not wanting to live under the same roof with the king he was looking for a long... Palais-Royal
- Metro station "Louvre-Rivoli"Subway station "Louvre Rivoli" is located in the first district of Paris It was opened August 13 1900 The first name "Louvre" she got from the Rue du Louvre located above it However the main entrance to the famous Louvre museum is quite  far...
- Square Ver GalanSquare Ver Galan is located on the famous Ile de la Cité and many well known historical monuments and other attractions If you are in the western tip of the island then you should definitely look into this small cozy garden square  stretches...
- Arch CarouselArch Carousel considered small triumphal arch in Paris built by order of Napoleon in 1806 1808 years It is located in the eponymous square and the architect Fontaine and Persians Many experts say that it resembles an arch Septymіya North ... Palais-Royal
- Fashion house Christian LacroixOne day the French couturier fell fortune to personally meet with fashion guru Karl Lagerfeld He helped Lacroix find a niche in the fashion market There gain experience in fashion trends Christian decided in 1987  to open his own studio By the...
- Fountains Palais RoyalIn front of the magnificent palace Palais Royal are 2 fountain with metal shiny balls one of the most original compositions of the present The author of the work is a Belgian artist Paul led me into raptures who designed  fountains in 1985 Balls... Palais-Royal
- Museum of the Paris MintParis Mint (in French Monnaie de Paris) or as it should call it more official name "Managing the production of coins and medals" (in French Direction des Monnaies et Médailles) founded by Louis XVI in the second half of the XVIII century...
- The St Honore StreetRue Saint Honore full of art galleries antique shops and public institutions And here is the residence of the President of France and the Ministry of Interior The street is named in honor of St Honore who was bishop of the VI century   Bakers... Palais-Royal
- Comedie Francaise theater"Comedie Francaise" the oldest theater in France It is situated in the city center on the corner of Rue de Richelieu and the area of the Palais Royal Repertory Theatre and is financed by the Government Founding date of the "Comedie Francaise"... Palais-Royal
- Памятник ВольтеруВ Париже есть сразу несколько памятников великому французскому поэту писателю и драматургу Вольтеру Самый известный и наиболее часто... Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- Buren Columns"Columns Byurena" or "Two Square" an unusual architectural design located in the courtyard of the palace of the famous Palais Royal in Paris (in French Palais Royal «royal palace") opposite the north wing of the Louvre Represents 260 different... Palais-Royal
- Gallery Vero DodaBe gallery Add to Paris a shopping arcade built in the XIX century Open gallery merchants and pork've Dodd after which it got its name In the 1990s the shopping arcades have been renovated today there are numerous boutiques  and several... Palais-Royal
- Museum of Decorative ArtsMuseum of Decorative Arts and Design is located in the Palais du Louvre at 107 Rue de Rivoli in the first arrondissement of Paris The museum's collection has become available to the public in 1905 thanks to the initiative of the Union of Decorative... Palais-Royal
- National School of Fine ArtsNational School of Fine Arts Higher Educational Institution in Paris founded in 1671 According to the plan of its founder Colbert a building constructed adjacent to Luўram It is not enough to inspire students to write their paintings This school... Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- Les Halles
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 06 Luxembourg
- Paris 09 Opera
- Paris 03 Temple