- Kyiv, Ukraine
- The place is located at the crossroads of three streets - Vladimir, Tithes and Andrew's Descent.
- Starokievskaya Mountain - the historic center of the city, the place where the history of Kiev. It was here, according to legend, began to reign Kyi, the founder of the city. There is a memorial stone inscribed with the words "It appeared the Russian land."
Mountain building is divided into several periods. The first period of "the city of Kiev" is an ancient fortified settlement, which covers an area of about 2 hectares, surrounded by ramparts and before it was built on wooden buildings.
"Grad Vladimir" refers to the X century, in this period began the construction of stone structures from which remains the foundation. When Yaroslav the Wise area increases, the mountain becomes a place of worship and sacrifice to the pagan gods.
Later, the area became a Christian church to be built. There appeared first in Russia stone building - Church of the Tithes.
Also on Old Kiev Hill can be seen, and other ancient monuments of Russia.
- Tithe streetTithe Street in Kiev was built in the middle of the XIX century as part of the Three Saints Street In 1958 it became a separate street and at the same time received the current name of the Tithe Church located nearby Currently she is from St... Desyatina Street, 10
- St. Andrew's ChurchSt Andrew's Church one of the most beautiful and striking in Kiev Made in the Baroque style it looks particularly grand and solemn It has one of the most famous legends of ancient Kiev That it is true and what is fiction for several centuries ...
- St. Andrew's ChurchPearl of the Baroque St Andrew's Church greets visitors Andrew's descent in Kiev The church lies on the site of St Andrew's bastion Starokievsky fortress in 1744 before the arrival of Elizabeth I in Kiev According to legend St Andrew erected on ... Andriivskyi uzviz, 23
- Church of St. AndrewChurch of St Andrew one of the most beautiful churches in Kiev Church appeared in 1754 by the famous architect Rastrelі by order of Empress Elizabeth Orthodox church was built in honor of the Apostle Andrew Building  Temple 46 meters high is... Andriivskyi uzviz, 23
- Monument Prone Prokopivna and GolokhvastovMonument Prony Prokopovna and Golohvastov located on Andrew's descent in Kiev at the very beginning close to St Andrew's Church Monument came here in 1999 He is dedicated to the heroes of the famous Soviet comedy "Chasing Two Hares" by the way is...
- Галерея "Триптих"Галерея "Триптих" перша приватна галерея в Україні була створена в 1988 р Характерна риса галереї творча активність високий авторитет... Andriivskyi uzviz, 34
- Museum of the History of UkraineIn 1899 was founded a museum of history of Ukraine Museum was officially opened in 1904 Now the museum is located in a building in the classical style on Strokievskoy hill The museum 600 000 objects from different periods of history Pearl... Volodymyrska street, 2
- Музей-майстерня Івана КавалерідзеСкульптура Івана Кавалерідзе матеріали про його життя і творчість Експозиція "Іван Кавалерідзе скульптор кінорежисер драматург" Час... Andriivskyi uzviz, 21
- Starokievskaya MountainThis place is eloquently tells about himself Historical site has incorporated the following several eras The story goes that in this place in the 5th century Prince Kyi laid Kiev "It has gone the Russian land" written in stone Still have the... Volodymyrska street, 2
- Перший український парк сучасної скульптури і ...Парк сучасної скульптури та інсталяції "Kiev Fashion Park" відкрився в кінці травня 2011 Всі роботи які беруть участь у проекті можна було...
- Andrew's DescentThe oldest known street of the city Kiev Montmartre and the Arbat so called St Andrew's descent which connects the Upper and Lower Town According to legend St Andrew set on a hilltop cross thus heralding the birth of a new  city As a result of...
- Vladimir streetStreet Vladimir in Kiev was founded in X XI centuries and is deservedly considered by historians of ancient streets of the city Its modern look is striking in its contrast between the quiet part located near the St Andrew's descent and noisy...
- Музей однієї вулиціМузей Однієї Вулиці єдиний у Києві приватний музей Андріївського узвозу В оформленні інтер'єрів і експозиції музею були використані...
- Castle of Richard the LionheartCastle of Richard the Lionheart is on Andrew's descent in Kiev It was created in the style of British Gothic in the XIX century by order kievkskgo industrialist Dmitry Orlov The name of the castle dedicated to the hero of the novel by Sir Walter...
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UkraineThe majestic building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in Kiev stands proudly on St Michael's Square The building was built in 1938 designed by architect I Langbard Leningrad At this point at St Michael's Square formerly a vintage ...
- Castle of Richard the LionheartRomantic name "Castle of Richard the Lionheart" is neo Gothic building under a mountain Uzdyhalnitsey Andreevskom built for the merchant D Orlov as an apartment house According to legend dissatisfied with pay builders specially planned ... Andriivskyi uzviz, 15
- Ministry of Foreign AffairsGrandiose building Ukrainian Foreign Ministry at St Michael's Square in Kiev appeared in 1938 on the site of the old church of the Three Saints It was the first construction of a government complex of the capital of the Ukrainian SSR which is...
- Sofiivska Borschahivka
- Petropavlivska Borschahivka