- Xinghuo, China
- International Trade, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- The headquarters of CCTV - it is a skyscraper located in Beijing, China. Construction of the building began in 2004, in 2009 the skyscraper was built. The building is the headquarters of China Central Television.
The building has an unusual shape. It consists of two towers that are on the top of a common platform and interconnected jumper, the length of which is 75 meters. Towers have a slight inclination to each other. Through its original Design skyscraper got a funny nickname "panties." One of the towers has 54 floors, the second a little lower - 44 floors. Thus, the building height is 234 meters at the most of the towers.
In addition to the headquarters of China Central Television, the building housed offices, exhibition areas, community theater and television cultural center, a hotel and a technical center.
- Shopping center «The Place»Shopping center «The Place» is located in Beijing close to Silk Market near the metro station «Yonganli» «The Place» a modern shopping center which is famous for its luxury and high prices buy products of famous brands here can afford ...
- Chaoyang TheaterChaoyang Theatre specializes in the art of traditional Chinese acrobatics although it also hosts dance performances and operas in the style of Peking Opera The two story building was constructed in 1984 Its auditorium seats  1398 people In 2001...
- Tuanjiehu ParkTuanjiehu Park was built in 1958 Area of the park is surrounded on all sides by water and it seems that he is on the island The park has a large outdoor swimming pool equipped with a device to create waves Pool is surrounded by an artificial...
- Рынок Ясю в ПекинеРынок Яшу находится недалеко от стадиона Workers 'Stadion (станция метро Dongsishitao) Ориентирован в первую очередь на туристов здесь можно... Dongcheng Qu
- Ritan ParkRytanі Park located in the "Russian" area of Beijing is a great place to relax and great entertainment for the Chinese and foreign tourists The park is the Sun Temple built in 1530 by the emperor of the Ming Dynasty sacrificial sun In 1956... Dongcheng Qu
- Beijing Silk MarketSilk Market or Silk Street a huge modern supermarket He gained fame by selling fake stuff of famous brands at low tsenam Zdes can find almost everything clothes silk souvenirs handicrafts and antiques and even  electronics Many sellers focusing... Dongcheng Qu
- Beijing Folklore MuseumBeijing Folklore Museum is located in the ancient Taoist Temple Dongyue built in 1319 It is the only museum of folklore in Beijing The museum was founded in 1999 Its exposition is located in the temple structures and in the courtyard of the temple... Dongcheng Qu
- Restaurant "Browse"Restaurant "Review" is the shopping district of Beijing Chaoyang Street Yabaolu The restaurant is part of the hotel complex "Wan Bang" and open with a three star hotel Restaurant is located on the 20th floor and it offers views of Beijing which is... Dongcheng Qu
- Beijing market YabaoluShopping street familiar to the inhabitants of the former Soviet Union made it to the street at the time were in abundance in the CIS markets Now here focused trade missions factories southern provinces of China which comes in  Russia and beyond... Dongcheng Qu
- Aquarium "Blue Zoo Beijing"Beijing Aquarium or as it is called in China Blue Zoo is a huge modern building the main body of which is located under the artificial lake Aquarium covers an area of 7 800 square meters It contains more than 2 000 marine fish belonging to 200... Dongcheng Qu
- Tenya Plaza shopping mallPlaza shopping complex shadow is located in Beijing on the street Yabaolu Its area is 10 000 square meters the building of eleven floors and two underground The complex is one of the largest in China its well known shopping areas are provided ... Dongcheng Qu
- Restaurant Duck de ChineRestaurant Duck de Chine it is quite expensive restaurant Chinese cuisine specialty which is the Peking duck which gained popularity with locals and tourists The restaurant is located near another restaurant 1949 The Hidden  City In the menu you...
- Beijing Ancient ObservatoryBeijing Ancient Observatory a thematic museum as part of Beijing Planetarium The exposition is devoted entirely to the ancient astronomical instrument and the development of astronomy On astronomical site posted a variety of devices here ... Dongcheng Qu
- Ancient ObservatoryAncient Observatory was built during the Ming Dynasty in 1442 and during the Qing Dynasty it was slightly enlarged The whole complex with ancillary facilities covers an area of 10 000 square meters but the observatory is located on a small... Dongcheng Qu
- Museum of Art "Today"Museum of Art "Today" is a private non profit art museum in Beijing It founded in 2001 Mr Zhang Bao Quan In 2004 the museum moved to a spacious new premises built on an abandoned factory for the production of beer   The new museum building... Nanmofang
- China National Museum of postage stampsChina National Museum postage stamp has been collecting and studying the history of a postage stamp In addition to Chinese brands in the museum you can also see the colorful foreign brands The museum officially opened on 22 August 2007 It is... Dongcheng Qu
- Zhihua TempleTemple Zhihua which translated from Chinese means Temple of Wisdom achieved is a Buddhist temple period of the Ming Dynasty It was built in 1443 The temple complex covers an area of 20 thousand square meters In the church are preserved wooden... Dongcheng Qu
- Chinese Academy of Social SciencesChinese Academy of Social Sciences the highest academic research organization in the field of philosophy and social sciences Institution widely known abroad The main objective of the work to create conditions for the development of the social... Dongcheng Qu
- Yu Qian Temple MemoryTemple II memory Qian built on the site of an old house in which he lived to commemorate his services to the country P Qian was a famous politician and military commander during the Ming Dynasty In 1449 he fought off an offensive Mongol tribes in... Beijing
- Black Temple of WisdomBlack Temple or the Temple of Wisdom is one of the finest examples of Buddhist architecture of the period The temple is located in Beijing Chaoyangmen Black church was erected in 1443 on the orders of Wang Zhen chief eunuch at the court of Emperor... Dongcheng Qu
- Chinese Museum brandChinese Museum is housed in a brand China National Philatelic Corporation The museum exposition is located in two exhibition halls on the area of 5000 square meters and has two hundred thousand marks from China and other countries All ... Dongcheng Qu
- Beijing market YashouThe shopping center which specializes in clothing alternative pearl market in Beijing Here buy fashionable clothes for adults and children from natural fabrics shoes bags suitcases fabrics carpets silk pearls souvenirs Looks very similar to Pearl... Dongcheng Qu
- School art of glassmakingSchool art of glassmaking is an educational institution that prepares highly skilled professionals glassblowers It was discovered in an abandoned school recently renovated and updated School of Glassmaking this is the first studio in Beijing... Nanmofang
- Sanlitun Bar StreetBy 1949 the street was the diplomatic district of Sanlitun in Beijing but after the founding of the PRC diplomatic missions were moved to another location On the liberated territory began to open up numerous bars shops and a variety of nightlife... Dongcheng Qu