- Midtown New York, United States
- Within the boundaries of the 6th, 5th Avenue, 48 th, 52 th Street
- +1 212-332-6868
- A huge complex of buildings in Manhattan Midataune. The complex consists of 19 buildings located on the site bounded by 6th Avenue to the west, 5th Avenue on the east, 48th Street - in the south and 52nd Street to the north.
This is a unique city in the central part of Manhattan, harmonious and complete business center, where people go not only work, but also to rest. Everything is there: Metro Station, skyscrapers, low houses and underground floors, open spaces and green parks, offices and shopping centers, theaters, cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
The center was built on the initiative and with the money of John D. Rockefeller. It cost him $ 125 million - a huge sum in those days. The first 14 buildings in the complex were built in hard years for the United States: in the period from 1930 to 1939. This is an older part of the complex, made in the style of Art Deco. Other younger buildings that were a part of the complex were built in 1960-70, respectively.
- Observation Deck Top of the RockThe famous New York Rockefeller Center boasts many attractions but the main one is located on the roof of a skyscraper GE Observation Deck Top of the Rock gives everyone an opportunity to take a look at New York  height of 259 meters Top of the...
- Bakery Magnolia BakeryMagnolia Bakery Bakery has a global scale It recently opened a branch in Dubai and another is planned in many cities around the world First bakery opened in New York in 1996 and it never is never empty Morning afternoon and evening are always...
- Concert Hall Radio City Music HallThe building of Radio City Music Hall was built in 1932 in the midst of the Great Depression This is the largest complex of buildings has become one of Rockefeller Center It hosts music awards the World Championships (eg boxing in April 2013) are...
- The observation deck at Rockefeller CenterThe observation deck at Rockefeller Center the famous skyscraper in Manhattan the best place to view the city from a bird's flight The very grand building Rockefeller built in Art Deco style and is a monument in New York This is the place where ...
- District Little BrazilArea "Little Brazil" your chance to visit the gastronomic Brazil without leaving New York It is located in the heart of tourist events in the city 46 Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues Find it so simple that it does not need and seek However the...
- Restaurant "21 Club"Restaurant "21 Club" is one of the most popular establishments in New York in the menu features a huge selection of American dishes The walls and ceiling are covered with antique places toys and memorabilia donated known customers The main ...
- Chrysler BuildingChrysler Building is an office building Skyscraper is an example of Art Deco architecture Original ornaments tower design motifs are repeated on wheels cars Chrysler 30s of the 20th century They say that the Chrysler Building the best example of Art...
- Shopping center "Saks Fifth Avenue"Shopping center "Saks Fifth Avenue" a popular department store located in New York in Manhattan "Saks Fifth Avenue" is considered a central store of the same name of a corporation that is engaged in retail trade The company "Saks Fifth Avenue" was...
- Restaurant "Le Bernardin"Restaurant «Le Bernardin» listed as the best institutions in New York in early 2012 he received the award «Traveller's Choice Restaurant Awards» Its menu offers delicious French cuisine a local chef specializes mainly in seafood   In... Theatre District
- Broadway play "Breakfast at Tiffany's""Breakfast at Tiffany's" a classic American work of the idle life of citizens in New York The play takes place daily in the theater Cort near 48 street near Times Square Beautiful music beautiful scenery great actors including ginger cat! A ticket... Theatre District
- Museum of Modern Art MoMAMuseum of Modern Art MoMA is located in Manhattan in the heart of business and cultural life of New York The museum is open since 1928 and today has a significant collection of works of art from the early 20th century to today In 1947 MoMA Museum...
- Theater DistrictAt the end of the 20th century bradveyskaya theatrical life dramatically quickened It turned out that invest in theater can be very profitable Theaters were built and rebuilt trying to outdo each other with luxury magnificence and exotic  ... Times Square
- The Walter Kerr TheatreGetting away with murder can be so much fun and there’s no better proof than the new comedy of manners (well bad manners) that has won unanimous raves and is now knocking them dead on Broadway! It’s A GENTLEMAN' S GUIDE TO LOVE &... Theatre District
- Times SquareSquare in Midtown Manhattan in New York City in the United States located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue One of the most popular and frequently visited places in New York Every year there are about 40 million tourists Up until... Times Square
- Restaurant "Natsumi"If you are a connoisseur of traditional Japanese cuisine then you definitely need to visit the restaurant "Natsumi" which are presented in a menu of sushi rolls exotic soups and roasts as well as many other delicious dishes of the country of the... Theatre District
- Musical "The Book of Mormon"The Book of Mormon or The Book of Mormon a great musical which is created for 7 years and raised for the first time on Broadway in 2011 alone The musical was well received by critics Numerous awards The Book of Mormon is any doubt about whether or... Theatre District
- Restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe"If you are a fan of all extraordinary as well as fans of traditional American cuisine then you should definitely visit the restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe" which is one of the most popular institutions in the youth of New York Its interior is  in the... Times Square
- Tiffany BoutiqueTiffany boutique in New York the first jewelry store famous company opened in Manhattan Company founded Charles Lewis Tiffany and John F Young in 1837 In 1853 Charles Tiffany was headed and then came the modern name of the company Flagship store on...
- New York Public LibraryNew York Public Library was founded in 1895 when New York turned into a huge metropolis Today it is a monument of architecture and cult place for tourists and students Here you can borrow a book from the reading room free of charge A  can still... Diamond District
- Museum of Discovery Times SquareDiscovery Times Square (DTS) in New York called "museum" This is a special large scale exhibition center for educational tourism There are informative and very impressive exhibitions on cultural events art and history For Example   there have... Times Square
- Carnegie Deli RestaurantThe Carnegie Deli a very famous restaurant cafe in Manhattan on 7 Avenue He is known Americans and tourists There is always a lot of people However a free table you almost always find Service in the restaurant at the height of the waiters are very... Theatre District
- Restaurant "Aureole"If you are a lover of traditional American cuisine you should visit one of the most popular restaurants in New York "Aureole" The menu presents a variety of cheeseburgers hamburgers steaks french fries and seafood dishes   The interior places a... Times Square
- Restaurant Russian Tea RoomRestaurant Russian Tea Room institution quite pathetic This legendary restaurant where she worked as Madonna herself when there was not famous It is always possible to meet famous people Although a refined interior pleasant atmosphere and excellent... Theatre District
- Restaurant "Aquavit"If you want to dine like a head of state it is not necessary to wade into the White House masquerading as a VIP guest from India You just need to go to a fine dining restaurant «Aquavit» once visited Barack Obama Restaurant opened almost 20...
- Times Square
- San Juan Hill
- Murray Hill
- Tudor City
- 418 W 46th
- Midtown East
- Hell's Kitchen
- Phipps Houses
- Rose Hill
- Kips Bay