- Potsdamer Platz, Germany
- Mauerstr. 76, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- In this institution Thai cuisine can feel like a real Thais, if you, of course, love Thai cuisine with its usual abundance of spices, spices and flavors.
The restaurant is decorated in an unobtrusive style elusive, because its creators did not bet on the form and for food. There is a wide selection of dishes served beautifully decorated, incredibly large portions and at a very affordable price. A special dinner of classic Thai dishes is worth only 6 euros.
Many visitors like the fact that the restaurant is always advised to try new specialties, as well as the fact that the owner of the restaurant also serves as a waitress that brings leadership to the people.
The restaurant is closed on Sundays.
- Son GallerySon Gallery presents visitors German Italian French American Japanese and Korean art thereby positively affecting the intercultural dialogue of art between Europe and Asia The gallery was founded in August 2005 and is located in the North Korean...
- Restaurant "Entrecote"Arriving at the restaurant "Entrecote" you will be amazed as you can while in Germany feel around him in Paris It's simple "Entrecote" is perhaps the best French restaurant in Berline Zdes to admire the varied menu of French dishes  and the best...
- Checkpoint Charlie in BerlinCheckpoint Charlie a compulsory item of the program during a visit to Berlin So called border checkpoint located on the street Frydryhshtrase He appeared on the site after the capital of modern Germany was divided  two parts of the Berlin wall...
- Checkpoint Charlie MuseumCheckpoint Charlie a museum in Berlin dedicated to the Cold War the totalitarian regime of the GDR and the attempts of East Germans to flee from East Germany to West Germany It was named after the famous crossing point near the Berlin Wall...
- Museum of the Berlin Wall at the "Checkpoint Charlie"Museum of the Berlin Wall at the "Checkpoint Charlie" was founded in 1963 human rights defenders Rainer Gіldebrantam year after the erection of the Berlin Wall The museum presents the history of the Berlin Wall the exposure to the international...
- Quarter ShyuttsenshtrasseQuarter Shyuttsenshtrasse is a complex postmodern collage created by the famous architect Aldo Rossi In other words Shyuttsenshtrasse this vast building located abroad streets Schutzenstr Zimmermanstr and Charlottenstr Quarter combines...
- Monument to Peter FechterPeter Fechter German bricklayer who was born in 1944 He was killed by GDR border guards in 1962 while trying to climb over the Berlin Wall and the fall in the western part of the city Since then the place of death of a young man lay flowers in...
- Skyscraper GSW-HochhausSkyscraper GSW Hochhaus located on the Rudi Dutschke Strase in the German capital the city of Berlin was built between 1995 and 1999 by the architect Saubruha Hutton at the site of the old building of the Berlin edition of the newspaper Ullstein... Kreuzberg
- Quarter 206 in BerlinQuarter 206 in Berlin is one of the most magnificent sites in Germany founded in 1997 Most of it is built up by beautiful buildings in the Art Deco style and retail and office center This part of the city developed the American architectural... Unter den Linden
- Department store Quartier 206Quartier 206 department store a real perfume Mecca as there is a wide and exclusive range of places of perfumes and cosmetics The mall is located in an original and unusual glass building designed in a modern style  black and white Luxury... Unter den Linden
- Martin Gropius HouseHouse Martin Gropіus built in 1881 a beautiful three story building on Niderkirhenshtrasse which today is one of the best exhibition centers of Berlin Martin Gropіus famous Berlin architect representative of the school of late classicism in 1877...
- Berlin University of the Arts named EislerBerlin University of the Arts named Eisler Conservatory in Berlin Germany Was founded and opened for classes in 1950 the Ministry of Education of the GDR Bears the name of Hans Eisler German composer and member of the German Academy of Arts  ... Unter den Linden
- The department store "Galeries Lafayette" in BerlinGaleries Lafayette trading house which is the Berlin branch of the world famous Galeries Lafayette in Paris This trading house is one of the first places elite shopping in Berlin In recent years the trading house even became one of the symbols of... Unter den Linden
- Schiller MonumentMonument to Friedrich Shyleru German poet and philosopher located in Berlin is a beautiful sculpture of white marble It is located in the center of the Gendarmenmarkt one of the most beautiful squares in Berlin The monument stands directly in front... Unter den Linden
- Kreuzberg TowerTower Kreuzberg located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1984 in the International Construction Exhibition and is considered one of the masterpieces of the city's architecture Tower 14 floors and two adjacent wings on a plan by... Hallesches Tor
- GendarmenmarktGendarmenmarkt square in the center of Berlin is considered one of the most beautiful squares in the German capital Center of the composition forms a square Concert Hall north framed French cathedral and from the south German Cathedral The area... Unter den Linden
- Moss HouseMosse House is an office building located on the corner Schutzenstrasse in Berlin Construction is named after its first owner Rudolf Moss German publisher and philanthropist Even then it was a printing house and newspaper office which produced... Alt-Koelln
- Restaurant Brasserie Am GendarmenmarktRestaurant Brasserie Am Gendarmenmarkt upscale restaurant for the wealthy in the center of the German capital The restaurant serves French German cuisine as well as gourmet cuisine style Location of the restaurant as well pretentious as its interior... Alt-Koelln
- Restaurant Bocca di BaccoRestaurant Bocca di Bacco hot piece of Italy in the heart of Berlin prim Connect fine Italian cuisine and simple classic interior design makes it possible to call this place one of the favorite destinations of tourists and locals   Here you can... Unter den Linden
- Restaurant SolarRestaurant Solar famous magnificent panorama that opens from its windows and quite low prices the average cost of meals varies from 10 to 30 euros Here you can start a wonderful dinner with consommé for 5 euros or tomato soup for the same price...
- Sony Center on Potsdamer PlatzPotsdamer Platz is a modern and popular area in Berlin It is surrounded by a complex of buildings that include apartments offices entertainment and shopping centers theaters and cinemas It is not surprising that it is here in 2000 built a huge...
- FriedrichstraßeFrydryhshtrase option is Berlin's Fifth Avenue Oxford Street and the Champs Elysees This lively artery of the city and is on culture history entertainment and fashion Before the Berlin Wall fell the southern part was put Frydryhshtrase  West... Unter den Linden
- Potsdamer Platz in BerlinPotsdamer Platz a central square in Berlin district Tyrgarten that connects several busy streets When you at Potsdamer Platz Potsdamer gates were located and there was a road that leads to Potsdam a city in eastern Germany   Europe's first...
- Memorial to the victims of the HolocaustOne of the biggest victims of the Holocaust memorials installed in an area of major events The whole complex in memory of the victims of Nazism Jews set in Berlin between Bradenburgskіmі gates and elements of the former bunker leadership of...
- Unter den Linden
- Hallesches Tor
- Berlin Mitte