- Ardeatino, Italy
- Via Appia Antica, 139, 00179 Roma, Italy
- +39 06 788 0494
- Restaurant "LArcheologia", located in Rome, is one of the most popular institutions of the city. Tourists and locals are attracted its amazing interior, designed in the Empire style. Restaurant capacity is 60 people. Institution consists of 5 rooms, where each table is in a special isolation, which creates a cozy atmosphere. Instead of chairs here - chairs, and instead of batteries - fireplaces.
In the corridor are set majestic fountains and sculptures, and the curtains are gathered thick forged chains. On the tables and walls is an ancient candlesticks. There was a light and quiet relaxing music create a relaxed atmosphere. Many Reviews say that this place is reminiscent of the 17th century castle. The menu is a fairly wide range of dishes and drinks, among which are very popular dish of veal, venison and lamb.
The prices here are very high, mainly oriented to tourists. To get here - Book a table on the phone, online or at any of the waiters.
- Basilica of St. SebastianBasilica of San Sebastian in Rome one of the seven traditional churches of pilgrimage The original temple was built in the IV century AD on the site of several pagan tombs these catacombs In the course of centuries the church building was restored...
- Catacombs of RomeIt is believed that the Roman catacombs were first means of communication nobility underground Later came the hypothesis that they were intended for burials in the tombs of loved ones Tombs were connected with long strokes to form a web Since the...
- Museum "Center Montemartini"Montemartini center perhaps the most unusual museum dedicated to antiquity The museum is housed in an old power station Montemartini It was founded at a time when the palaces of the Capitol was closed for reconstruction The main idea of... Testaccio
- Baths of CaracallaBaths of Caracalla were built in the early 3 Century by order of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus better known under the name of Caracalla Today the Baths of Caracalla resemble some miraculous mountain Upon closer study of this mountain is perceived as... San Saba
- Cafe LetterarioCafe Letterario quiet and cozy cafe where there is always fresh and delicious pastries Here you can order croissants with chocolate and your favorite tea or coffee The cafe offers free internet which is not an inconvenience The place regularly hosts... Ostiense
- Basilica of San Giovanni in LateranoBasilica of San Giovanni in Laterano in Rome the Cathedral which is the link between pagan and Christian times era The original building was built in the IV century BC and was used for public meetings and the administration of justice With the... Celio
- Ancient viaduct in RomeAncient viaduct (aqueduct) are used by the Romans from the VII century BC The need for urban water delivery not only underground but also above ground views very clear A prime example is Rome where already in the II century AD there were 11 ... Prenestino
- Holy StairsOne of the most revered Christian shrines in the world Is one of the most popular pilgrimage sites According to legend earlier this staircase was in Jerusalem at the palace of Pontius Pilate and it raised at the court of Jesus Christ The same legend... Celio
- Cathedral of St. John LateranCathedral in Rome Is the most important temple of the world's Catholic diocese the location of the Department of the bishop of Rome and the Papal throne The cathedral was built by Emperor Constantine in 324 when he embraced the Christian faith Its... Celio
- Obelisco LateranenseAlto 32 18 m e realizzato all' epoca dei faraoni Tutmosis III e Tutmosis IV (XV secolo a C ) è l' obelisco più antico di Roma Portato a Roma nel 357 sotto Costanzo II fu collocato nel Circo Massimo Trovato a pezzi fu poi rimontato da... Celio
- Pyramid of CestiusPyramid of Cestius was built in Rome between 18 12 years BC commissioned by a wealthy Roman magistrate and member of the board of Caius Cestius zhretskіya Epulona So unusual for this region form the mausoleum was a tribute to the Egyptian fashion... Garbatella
- Manzoni Metro StationManzoni Metro Station is located on the line "A" subway in Rome between the stations "Vittorio Emanuele" and "San Giovanni" On both sides of the island platform has two railway tracks Manzoni Metro station was officially put into operation in 1980... Celio
- Art Cafe restaurant "Royal"Art Cafe restaurant "Royal" is located in front of the Colosseum It is an ideal place for lunch or dinner business meeting as well as corporate events The two story cafe is popular with local celebrities who like to arrange here  banquets Art... Campitelli
- Big Circus MassimoCircus Massimo is a oval structure whose construction dates from the second century BC In the days of ancient Rome Circus Maximus was the largest stadium The construction of the foundation stone of his designs had a hand himself  Julius Caesar... San Paolo
- Aventine HillAventine Hill is one of the famous seven hills on which is the capital of Italy Rome It is located on the left bank of the river called the Tiber in the south west side of the central and most drevnenaselennogo Hill stole During the early republic... San Paolo
- Park San AlessioPark in San Alessio hillside Aventsіne directly opposite the well known Circus Maximus locals call a rose garden The park is open to visit a couple of months a year Occupying a leading position in Aventsіne Rosario was for many centuries the Roman... San Paolo
- ColosseumColosseum the largest and most majestic amphitheater of antiquity one of the most vivid reminder of the power and cruelty of the Roman Empire Construction of the Colosseum lasted for about five years (75 80 AD ) Structure itself has a shape of an... Campitelli
- Arch of ConstantineThis external enemy was Maxentius during the Civil War troops defeated Constantine Arch built in the year 315 and as decorations involve a large number of bas reliefs and sculptures some of which are borrowed from other memorial  structures It... Campitelli
- Sant'Anselmo all'AventinoSant Anselmo al Aventsіne a church convent and board on the slope of the Aventine Hill in Rome dedicated to St Anselmo The complex was designed by architect Hildebrand Hemptinne and Fidelis where there Shtottsingenom and built in 1900 Church... Ripa
- PalatinePalatine Hill is of great importance for the history of ancient Rome According to legend it was on the Palatine hill and there was a powerful empire Uskormlenyya wolf Romulus and Rem long time looking for a place for the future of the colony of Alba... Campitelli
- The doors of the Priory of the Knights of MaltaDoor Pryyarata Knights of Malta an unusual sights of Rome located on the square of the Knights of Malta The whole complex of the Order of Malta is located on the Aventine Hill a door leads into the main Pryyarata villa residence of  ancient... Ripa
- Tomb Domenico SavaréTomb Domenico Savar is housed in a famous religious buildings of historic Rome leaned memorial headstone priest who was a member of the brotherhood of the clergy who called themselves the Somaschi Fathers the Basilica of St Boniface and St Olesya He... San Paolo
- The area of the Knights of MaltaThe area of the Knights of Malta sometimes referred to as the square of the Knights of Malta is a square the square on the geometric standards located between the streets of Santa Sabina and Porto da Lavernale near RIVE This area located on... San Paolo
Weather in Ardeatino