- Soho, United Kingdom
- 63-64 Frith Street, London W1D 3JW, UK
- Restaurant Arbutus - is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine, which has won a Michelin star. It is located close to the famous theater "Soho".
The restaurant's interior is rather laconic: neutral colors, wooden furniture, simple and elegant decor. But first and foremost he was famous for its cuisine. The menu offers a wide range of a variety of European dishes, including especially in the facility popular spot in the onion wine sauce.
It is worth paying attention to the wine list - lots of wine then you can in a 250 ml Countess. Better to come here in the afternoon or in the evening before the start of theatrical performances - this time in the menu prices will pleasantly surprise you.
- SoHoSoho an area of London known for its nightlife nezgasalnaya The area is full of shops bars restaurants pubs Here everything is invented specifically for entertainment Also in Soho are not only bars and other entertainment public places but... Soho
- Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour StreetRestaurant Busaba Eathai Wardour Street part of a network of Thai restaurants for ten years offering Londoners great selection of Asian dishes The restaurant was opened by chef Alan Yau and named after the Thai flower busaba This exquisite oriental... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ...
- The Ivy RestaurantThe Ivy restaurant is located in London's Covent Garden The restaurant offers modern British cuisine This trendy modern and very popular restaurant a place where better to book a few weeks Many celebrities love it  to attend The restaurant... Covent Garden
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Street Carnaby StreetCarnaby Street is a pedestrianized shopping street in London located in the Soho district Now this street is home to countless boutiques and retail stores The name of this street Carnaby acquired from home which was built in 1683 Street was founded... Soho
- Bar Jewel PiccadillyJewel Piccadilly is the ideal location for private parties You can rent a room one of the four themed bars or even inside the bar area Jewel offers excellent service fabulous design and atmosphere of exclusivity Jewel bar is located in the heart of... Piccadilly Circus
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant DehesaDehesa restaurant is considered one of the best Spanish tapas restaurants in London where there is always decent portions and cheap prices It is close to Golden Square Gardens This is an incredible place with a varied menu where you will find a... Oxford Circus
- British Museum Members' RoomA museum of the world, for the world. Discover over two million years of human history and culture. http://www.britishmuseum.org/... Tottenham Court Road
- Liberty department storeLiberty an old department store located in the Gothic mansion deserves attention even from the point of view of production represented in it but from the point of view of the fact that the mansion is one of the tourist attractions that are... Oxford Circus
- Restaurant Asia de CubaFamous restaurant Asia de Cuba located in London is at the fashionable Hotel St Martins Lane This restaurant opened in 1999 by the famous restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is both Asian and Latin American cuisine In the interior of the restaurant is... London
- Toy store HamleysToy Store Namleys on Rydzhent Street is located on seven floors where you can find any toys This fabulous piece in London to bring happiness to every child and collectors of toys The store is easy to navigate because each department is dedicated... Oxford Circus
- Restaurant Aqua NuevaRestaurant "Aqua Nueva" is located in London the UK capital The restaurant offers Spanish cuisine The restaurant has an intimate atmosphere beautiful elegant interiors good service and excellent food The rooftop restaurant is a bar   overlooking... Oxford Circus
- Regent StreetRydzhent Street one of the most famous streets in the West End All occupants of the building are recorded in a special list of buildings of special architectural or historic interest under state protection In all of this this street is considered... Piccadilly Circus
- Tapas bar BarricaBarrica Tapas Bar in London offers visitors a wide selection of classic Spanish snacks tapas The bar is located in a small narrow room with cheerful bright yellow walls traditional "checkerboard" marble floors and high bar at the entrance  ... Fitzrovia
- The British MuseumBritish Museum has been collected in the XVII century in three collections the collection of the British physician and naturalist Hansen Sloan the collection of Count Robert Harley and a library of antiques Robert Cotton First the museum was an... Tottenham Court Road
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery... London
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the... London
- British MuseumA museum of the world, for the world. Discover over two million years of human history and culture. Some of the world-famous objects include the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures and Egyptian mummies.... Tottenham Court Road
- Tottenham Court Road
- Covent Garden
- Oxford Circus
- Charing Cross
- Oxford Street