- London, United Kingdom
- London, United Kingdom
- City - a surprising combination of past and future, tradition and innovation. Only here and nowhere else in the UK you can not see the neighboring skyscrapers and historic castles, frantic pace of life economists and measured walk travelers.
City - originally a financial center, which can be compared except that only New York. Here are located the central offices of the world's stock exchanges, and the air is literally smells like money.
On the other side is St. Paul's Cathedral, which is the traditional place of the ceremonies of the royal family. Here, when the day of celebration of Queen Victoria and Elizabeth, as well as the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles.
The historic core of the city - the center of contrasts than he and attractive for residents and tourists.
- Trafalgar SquareTrafalgar Square the center of London There are three main streets converge Westminster Strand Whitehall and the Mall In the center is the famous monument a column with a statue of Admiral Nelson at the top It was erected in honor of England's...
- Fountains in Trafalgar SquareFountains in Trafalgar Square one of the main attractions in London Eastern and western fountains are named Betty Lord (Lord Beatty) and Lord Jellicoe (Lord Jellicoe) These fountains are not luxurious but perfect for the entire architectural...
- Bronze lionsBronze lions at the foot of the column Admiral Nelson created from the guns of the French navy received victorious admiral during sea battles In 1867 the unit had been melted by Edwin Landseer four statues and installed as a symbol of the British...
- Museum Association of OphthalmologistsMuseum Association of Ophthalmologists in the UK the largest museum in the world dedicated to optics It was founded in 1901 and today it houses more than 10 000 different items including points there are more than 2 thousand   Museum... Charing Cross
- Church of St. Martin in the FieldsChurch of Sts Martin in the Fields built and named in honor of St Martin of Tours in the 13th century She really was located in between the fields and Vestministrom City The current church was built in 1722 1724 in the neoclassical style Gibbs Jays...
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery...
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the...
- Whitehall StreetCentral London Whitehall originates from the British Parliament and ends Trafalgar Square Street directly associated with the British government Street name comes from the name of a large Whitehall Palace which used to be on the street but in 1698... Charing Cross
- Cafe Pret a MangerPret a Manger a large English chain fast food restaurant The first institution Pret a Manger opened in London in 1986 Its owners college friends Sinclair and Julian had never been in the business like to offer office workers who want  snack at...
- Pub The HarpPub The Harp in 2011 the annual competition was voted best bar not only in London but throughout the UK It is located in the heart of the capital and is visible from afar thanks to baskets with blooming petunias that adorn its porch In the menu you...
- Horse Guards Regiment barracksHorse Guards barracks in London a historic building of the XVIII century luxurious facade is designed in classic style with some Baroque elements Construction is located on the street in Whitehall whose name has become synonymous with the symbol of...
- The building of the Royal Horse GuardsThe building of the Royal Horse Guards in London was built in 1664 Here are the Life Guard which protects the king in the palace of Whitehall stables for a hundred horses as well as the General Staff of the British Army Nursing home construction in...
- Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar"Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar" with a bar located in London 300 meters from Trafalgar Square It was opened in 1890 The interior is stylized as old tavern sooty arches wooden walls are covered with old newspaper clippings rough stools   Some... Charing Cross
- Банкетинг-хаусБанкетинг хаус трехэтажный особняк предназначался для приемов и банкетов церемоний маскарадов а не для проживания Расположен при...
- Restaurant Asia de CubaFamous restaurant Asia de Cuba located in London is at the fashionable Hotel St Martins Lane This restaurant opened in 1999 by the famous restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is both Asian and Latin American cuisine In the interior of the restaurant is...
- Monument to women of World War IIMonument to women of World War II established in 2005 is located in the heart of Whitehall near Parliament Square The author of the monument is sculptor John W Mills The creation of the memorial designed to perpetuate the work of more than 7 million...
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant RulesRules restaurant got its name in honor of businessman Thomas Rula who opened a small oyster bar which gradually developed into one of the busiest restaurants in London The restaurant's interior resembles a classic English manor  the reign of... Charing Cross
- Bunker ChurchillOne of the most unique and interesting places in London is close to the Parliament and the famous Big Ben namely secret bunker of Sir Winston Churchill built in 1938 on the eve of the Second World War Everybody can see the office bedroom dining room... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- Churchill MuseumMuseum for improvement which took 10 years was opened in 2005 and cost the British treasury 6 000 000 pounds Here joined century advanced technology with meticulous scientific approach Entertainment interactivity and relevance apparently   These... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Red Lion PubPub Red Lion an old pub with 600 years of history and tradition is located next to Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament Its cozy interior seems much more due to the numerous mirrors mounted in the hall Traditional wood decor decorate... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- South Bank
- Tottenham Court Road
- St James's
- City of Westminster
- New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
Weather in London