- Covent Garden, United Kingdom
- 147 StrandLondonGreater London, WC2R 1JA, United Kingdom
- +44 20 7836 7716
- What floats our boat? Four simple things. Beautiful music. Stunning design. Unique experiences. Exceptional food. To us, these are special. Always have been. Always will. It's just who we are
Hours:Open until 11:00 PM (Show more)Mon–Thu11:30 AM–10:30 PMFri–Sat11:30 AM–11:00 PMSun11:30 AM–10:00 PMEdit hoursReservations:YesMenus:Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, DessertCredit Cards:Yes (incl. American Express & MasterCard)Outdoor Seating:No
- Sophie's Steakhouse & BarLocated in the heart of Covent Garden, this is the fun place for a great steak & a huge Martini! We don't take bookings but we re open all day. Last orders are 1am! Kids eat free on Sundays....
- Café RougeA modern take on the classic French restaurant, serving a selection of hot and cold baguettes, croques, soups, salads and steaks...
- Pret A MangerPret creates handmade natural food avoiding the obscure chemicals, additives and preservatives common to so much of the 'prepared' and 'fast' food on the market today.... Holborn
- Gourmet Burger KitchenGourmet burger kitchen is all about the burger. We use the freshest ingredients and created classic and innovative taste combinations to make the 'best burgers in town'.... Charing Cross
- StradaStrada is a group of contemporary styled restaurants dedicated to providing authentic Italian dishes that offer a true taste of Italy Strada is all about great quality freshly prepared pizzas pastas and risottos served in stylish contemporary... Waterloo
- Angus SteakhouseOur opening times are Mon - Thurs 11am - 11:30pm Fri & Sat 11am - 12pm & Sun 12am - 11:30pmFor restaurant bookings and queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org...
- PrezzoThe first Prezzo restaurant opened in Central London in 2000 and there are now more than 150 restaurants across the UK from Aberdeen in Scotland to Falmouth in Cornwall The restaurants which are all individually designed have been built on the sites... London
- Hole in the WallOfficial London Irish Pubs. A warm welcome to all rugby fans! Match tickets, transport, competitions, live events & craic! ... Waterloo
- PizzaExpressWhat floats our boat? Four simple things. Beautiful music. Stunning design. Unique experiences. Exceptional food. To us, these are special. Always have been. Always will. It's just who we are... Piccadilly Circus
- Grosvenor CasinoSituated between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square in a beautiful unique grade 2 listed building,... Piccadilly Circus
- Tiger TigerAt Tiger Tiger Haymarket we have a wide range of great entertainment and food offers there’s so much to choose from We have a wide range of menus so whether you are popping in for lunch or enjoying a 3 course meal – view our choice of menus... Piccadilly Circus
- EAT.EAT's official foursquare page. Come and Check in ! Good, Fresh, Uncomplicated Food. We offer delicious Sandwiches, Soups, Pies, Great Coffees, Salads, Wraps, Sushi, Desserts, Baked Goods, Breakfast, Cold Drinks and Juices.... Old Bailey
- Bar AmericainA classic American bar, serving traditional mixed drinks in the most glamorous, authentic Art Deco surroundings.... Piccadilly Circus
- Lima LondonPeru comes to London with LIMA, a new restaurant concept presenting Peruvian cuisine in a contemporary style.... Fitzrovia
- The Green ManSoho Atmosphere at Affordable Prices. This hidden gem is located just off the bustle of Oxford St, with a relaxed vibe and all the sports you need.... Soho