Park Concha Zaspa
- Lisnyky, Ukraine
- Metropolitan Rd., 89D
Kiev, the city of Kiev, Ukraine
- Concha Zaspa - Parks in Kiev, is attractively located on the right bank of the Dnieper. It offers wonderful views of the Dnipro bays.
The park is growing coniferous and deciduous trees, shrubs, buckthorn, hazel, blackthorn and barbarysa. Between bushes are beautiful meadows and blue lakes, among which the largest are lake Concha Zaspa, who gave the name of the park. Title Park does not have a specific interpretation, there are many legends that true is difficult to call.
Concha Zaspa is one of the largest and most popular recreation Kiev, where are motels, restaurants and expensive facilities.
You can reach the park from the metro station "Vydubychi" bus number 43 or minibuses under the numbers 311, 313 and 314.
- Kitaevskaya desertSeparate monastery is located in an area which because of difficult terrain called Mousetrap The founder is considered Prince Andrew Bogolyubsky (XII century ) Dubbed China According to another version the name comes from the Turkic word "China"... Kyiv
- Музей народної архітектури та побуту "Пирогово"Національний музей народної архітектури й побуту в селищі "Пирогово" це архітектурно ландшафтний комплекс під відкритим небом всіх... Kyiv
- Museum PyrohivNear Kiev is an unusual open air museum Pirogovo you have a unique opportunity to learn about peasant life architecture and creativity of Ukraine in the natural environment The museum contains more than three hundred interesting buildings  and... Novosilky
- Skeet Nativity of the Virgin (Tserkovschina)Separated abode in the tract Tserkovschina (Freestyle Farm) is just a few minutes' drive from Kiev directly at the Obukhov track The emergence in the XI century associated with the name of one of the founders of Kiev Pechersk Lavra of St Theodosius... Kyiv
- Museum of Folk Architecture PyrohivNational Museum of Folk Architecture and Life "Pirogovo" one of the largest Skansen (open air museums) in the world a popular holiday destination of Kiev Organized in 1969 on a beautiful embossed area suburban Pirogov (Pirogovo)   Reflects the... Kyiv
- Holosiivska desertHoly Protection Monastery in Goloseevo aka Holosiivska deserts Skit based Archimandrite Peter Graves the place where "on the bare earth" was laid ("seeded") forest park Was the summer residence of the metropolitans of Kiev In 1845  of St Filaret... Kyiv
- St. Panteleimon nunnery in TheophanySt Panteleimon nunnery located in the southern part of Kiev near the national park "Feofanov "From 1802 Feofanov a hamlet at vikariatskom house The house is rustic cottage abbot of the Monastery The first of the temples and the bishop's house were... Khotiv
- FeofaniaBeautiful countryside on the southern outskirts of Kiev where the park is located "Feofania" and St Panteleimon nunnery First mentioned in 1471 as a natural boundary Lazarevschina belonging to the governor of Kiev clocks In 1803 he settled here... Kyiv
- Парк " Феофанія" Державна установа " Садово парковий ...Парк "Феофанія" – парк пам’ятка садово паркового мистецтва загальнодержавного значення створений з метою збереження та використання... Kyiv
- Conservation Park FeofaniaFeofanov park monument of landscape art of national importance are located in the capital of Ukraine Its unique feature is the harmonious combination of miraculous masterpieces of untouched nature with contemporary art landscape  design on the... Khotiv
- Temple on Bald MountainTemple on Bald Mountain is in Holosiivskyi district of Kiev on the right bank of the river Lybid to Bald Mountain are two streets Lysogorskaya and Zhyguleўsku Bald Mountain or girlish Mountain is named for skudnosnoy vegetation in the XIX century... Kyiv
- Bald MountainBald Mountain the historic area near Vidubichi in Kiev which is traditionally associated with the evil spirit The name "Bald Mountain" and notoriety place covens credited with several Kiev hills but the "official" name stuck  over the hill in... Kyiv
- Castle HillOne of the hills above the village where in the XVI century was a medieval castle Built Prince E Koretsky who in 1596 bought Foresters in A Bogohvala The activity of the prince and his wife Anna linked flourishing village The further fate of the...
- Tomb F.GrushevskogoStone tombstone on the grave of a local priest F Hrushevskoho in Lisnyky established in 1894 by his grandson M Hrushevsky great historian and public figure F Grushevskii served in the local Church of the Transfiguration he founded in Lisnyky...
- Голосіївський паркПлоща парку близько 140 га У парку є чотири ставки вздовж Оріхуватської долини На ставках працюють човнові станції В парку розміщені... Kyiv
- Київський літературно меморіальний музей Максима ...Екскурсії тривалістю від 45 хвилин до 1 5 години Рукописи перекладів Книги з особистої бібліотеки Максима Рильського (з автографами... Kyiv
- Expocentre of UkraineNational Complex "Expocentre of Ukraine" the main exhibition area of the country The complex is on the south western outskirts of Kiev was built in 1958 as a Republican agricultural exhibition but by the time the opening was named... Kyiv
- Dolphinarium NemoThe first permanent year round dolphinarium in Kiev is located in the ENEA Is a complex engineering structure fully complies with international standards of working with marine mammals Pass daily submission  involving bottlenose dolphins Skipper... Kyiv
- Kiev DolphinariumKiev Dolphinarium "Nemo" a great place where you can spend an unforgettable time with your family Coming to this amazing place you will be immediately impressed by its colorful and bright design that will cheer up even the most demanding  Barkun... Novosilky
- Jonah MonasteryHoly Trinity Monastery of St Jonas is located in the area which in ancient times called Menagerie (there was a hunting "Red Court" Prince Vsevolod Yaroslavich surrounding the prince was hunting wild animals) In 1071 the church was built in the name... Kyiv
- Художня галерея "Джем"Художня галерея " Джем" пропонує картини сучасних українських художників скульптури вироби народних майстрів українські сувеніри... Kyiv Mykoly Bazhana Avenue, 10
- Shopping center "Navigator"Shopping center "Navigator" a popular underground shopping center near the metro station of Friendship of Peoples Designed for customers with average income however attractive in terms of variety of assortment The mall is located in the underpass... Kyiv
- Central Botanical GardenNational Botanic Garden M Grishko founded the Institute of Botany of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in the area of 130 hectares in the Menagerie which in ancient times was located one of the country princely residences and in more recent... Kyiv
- Museum of electricKiev Museum of Electric was founded in 1992 on the 100th anniversary of Kiev tram Is in the room electric transport plant where he was the first in the USSR monorail four types of cable cars developing a model of "Kyiv" trolley The exhibition ... Kyiv