- Bastille, France
- Sully Hotel, 48 Rue Saint-Antoine, Paris, France
- Syulі hotel - beautiful and majestic old building, located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments.
The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque. Before the main facade is divided small picturesque park with lots of flower beds, alleys and cozy benches in the shade of old trees. The mansion is not destroyed in the war, and one revolution, and therefore historic building come down to us in all its pristine luxury and grandeur.
Currently, one of the luxurious mansion occupies a luxury hotel, and the other part - the Centre of National Monuments. More information is available on the official website of the specified property.
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose...
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art... Marais Quarter
- Monument BeaumarchaisBeaumarchais monument a monument that adorns the Rue Saint Antoine in Paris It is dedicated to the great Pierre Augustin Beaumarchais yes Crown (1732 1799) the inventor musician diplomat writer and revolutionary His name is known for the famous play...
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the... Marais Quarter
- The village of Saint-PaulIn Paris the Marais district are a number of streets squares and courtyards known as the Village Saint Paul Previously it was an old suburb of the capital and now a favorite place for tourists where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops pubs... Paris
- Museum of MagicFor many centuries is famous as the city of Paris which combines into a single creative space from different areas of art In addition Paris has always been shrouded in mystery and charm strange magic because from the XVII century  Paris jugglers... Paris
- Paris Museum of MagicParis Museum of Magic presents its visitors with the magic world The museum is located in the basement of a beautiful narrow steep staircase leads visitors into the mysterious world of illusions Here you will learn about the history of magic you... Paris
- Museum of curiosities and magicStarting from the XVII century Paris like a magnet attracts numerous wandering magicians and jugglers Not far from the place where they were there was an old mansion that belonged to the famous Marquis de Sade who was famous for his philosophical... Paris
- Place de la BastillePlace de la Bastille kept its name in honor of the eponymous fortifications built on the right bank of the Seine which became a prison for state prisoners The name comes from the word "Bastide" which means tower And indeed   in a massive...
- July ColumnJuly Column in the center of Place de la Bastille in Paris This is a memorial monument dedicated to the revolution of 1830 The column "three glorious days" when finished absolute reign of King Charles X started constitutional "July Monarchy"...
- Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)Museum of the History of Paris the Carnavalet museum one of the best museums in the French capital Even the building which houses the exhibition is a real work of art Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are  the standard... Marais Quarter
- The outlines of the BastilleIf there is one for the French festival a grand and important than the New Year it's Bastille Day July 14 all of Paris plays paints hear music everywhere sparkling fireworks walks the streets of joyful people And despite the fact that most of the...
- European House of PhotographyEuropean House of Photography one of the largest centers for contemporary photography Located in the mansion of the XVIII century its doors for Parisians and visitors to the city he opened in 1996 It offers visitors the exhibition halls a large... Paris
- Monument Arthur RimbaudArthur Rimbaud unusual monument is located in the center of Paris close to Ile Saint Louis He is the embodiment of the writer nickname "the traveler in the shoes lined the Wind " It was so during the life characterized his Parisian friend Paul...
- Pavillon de l'ArsenalPavillon de l'Arsenal so called museum planning and architecture of Paris founded in 1988 It is located in building number 21 on the boulevard Morlan is 4th district of Paris If this place was located gunpowder manufactory hence the name...
- The Jewish QuarterIn Paris on the right bank of the Seine is the Jewish Quarter or the Marais It is located between Place de la Bastille and the Republic Translated Mare means "swamp" in this area eight centuries ago were swamps which began to drain more  Knights... Marais Quarter
- Aristocratic MaraisAt the site of the famous aristocratic Marais district when they were swamps In the XIII century these lands were drained and gets into the monastery building In the XIV century these territories were under royal patronage and Charles V settled... Marais Quarter
- Quarter PleslQuarter Plesl located in the III district of Paris France Since the XIII century this is a Jewish quarter despite all the persecution of the people First there lived Sephardim the direct descendants of the Jews and then during the French Revolution... Marais Quarter
- Mansion LozenMansion "Hotel De Lauzun" Lozen or mansion located on the waterfront of Anjou in the eastern part of the island of Saint Louis is one of the interesting monuments of Paris He is one of the few historic buildings that survived to this day a rich... Saint-Merri
- Musée Cognacq-JayOn site Donon is a museum called the Museum of Cognac same The museum is a collection of unique collections of decorative products fine art originally from XVII XVIII centuries The museum's collections built up over 25 years (1900 1925 years) Ernest... Marais Quarter
- Opera BastilleIn 1989 the architect Carlos Ott erected on the Place de la Bastille largest opera house which together with opera titled "Garni" is "the Paris National Opera" social and business In 1982 the Opera Garnier has ceased to cope with the popularization...
- Holocaust MemorialHolocaust Memorial in the Marais district of Paris Fourth was built in January 2005 on the site of the monument to the unknown Jewish martyr Now here is the center of the Holocaust and all the victims of European Jews during the Second World ... Paris
- Performing Arts CenterPerforming Arts Center located in the central part of the French capital is one of the most popular among fans of dance This is not just a cultural center a meeting place for different areas of art   where young people go through quality...
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 12 Reuilly