Jardin des Serres d'Auteuil
- Auteuil, France
- 1 place de la porte d'Auteuil, Paris, France
- Greenhouse Botanical Garden Oteyraspolozhen on the southern edge of the Bois de Boulogne in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. There is a large greenhouse complex, built in 1761 on the initiative of Louis XV. Developed the famous architect and landscape design designer of the time, Jean-Camille Form. Today, in the botanical garden grow about one hundred thousand plants per year for decoration and interior decoration of municipal buildings and institutions.
In the greenhouse botanical garden grow heat-loving plants such as orchids, palm trees, tropical flowers collection. From the first park to King Louis XV remained four stone statues that adorn the entrance come from Versailles and palm house, which is literally in the past year has been completely renovated.
- Parc des PrincesFootball stadium which in size is the 4th in France Parc des Princes was built in 1897 for the matches of soccer and rugby After reconstruction the official opening of the stadium took place in Paris in 1972 The first match the final of the French...
- Roland Garros StadiumIn 1928 was opened in Paris Roland Garros Stadium The decision on its opening was made a year ago when France won the Cup in tennis while in the United States Planned meeting in response to a year which was to take place at this time in France  ...
- House la RocheThe house is designed for two families is really designed to be a wealthy businessman from Lausanne Raoul La Roche and Albert Jeanneret Le Corbusier's older brother a musician a violinist Albert like Edward had by then moved to Paris and even marry...
- Mallet-Stevens StreetBetween 1926 1927 years in the Paris area Auteuil famous French architect genius Deco Robert Mallet Stevens (1886 1945) built on the same street six private homes This small street later named after him has become a dream come true architect of ...
- Auteuil HippodromeAuteuil Hippodrome opened November 10 1873 At first this was an area of 33 hectares surrounded by a hedge of trees and two racetracks with obstacles Around the perimeter of the arena provides space for spectators Hippodrome could hold more...
- Pierre de Coubertin StadiumPierre de Coubertin the stadium named after the famous and respected by all the French educator and social activist Coubertin invested all their efforts in the development of sports life in France He first created the Committee for the promotion... Boulogne-Billancourt
- White GardenWhite Garden is part of the famous sights of Paris Park Andre Citroen " which was opened in 1992 The garden is harmonious continuation of the park to the Rue Saint Charles with garden fits into a modern new plan  residential quarter Garden...
- Garden on the moveGarden on the move is part of the famous sights of Paris Park Andre Citroen " which was opened in 1992 The garden is interesting because at first glance gives the impression of a wild garden remaining in its original form However this kind of...
- Black GardenBlack Garden is part of the famous sights of Paris Park Andre Citroen " which was opened in 1992 The plants in the garden are selected so that together they give the impression of a dense black color The garden covers an area of 2 hectares...
- Musée Marmottan MonetMusée Marmottan Monet is located in a luxury hunting lodge of the Duke de hip built in the early XIX century in the Bois de Boulogne Here are the famous works of Impressionism unique works of art of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance... Paris 16 Passy
- Tower TF1TF1 Tower is located in France In the western suburbs of Paris Commune is located in Boulogne Billancourt the most densely populated area of the French capital Boulogne industrial area one of the economic centers in the Paris region Among the... Boulogne-Billancourt
- Bois de BoulogneHuge Bois de Boulogne is situated on 846 acres in the sixteenth arrondissement of Paris In the Middle Ages the forest was a favorite place to address the issues of honor by dueling epee Today mores have changed and the Bois de Boulogne has become a... Suresnes
- House RadioDecember 14 1963 was inaugurated Radio House created by Henry Bernard This building is cylindrical in shape reaches 68 meters in height and 500 meters in circumference The glass and aluminum architecture resembles a ball Radio House overlooks the...
- Pont de GrenelleGrenel Bridge is one of three bridges that cross the so called Swan Island He does not have any architectural features but interesting monuments that surround it Modern bridge was built in 1966 on the site  earlier cast iron construction which...
- The sixteenth arrondissement of ParisTo give opportunity to decide in the city and choose a hotel in the right area in Paris there is a division of the city on the twenty districts At each index home or street you can see the number of districts that are very useful when hiking walks... Paris 16 Passy
- Statue Of LibertyFrom the history of many people know that the idea of the Statue of Liberty was born in France The original 93 meter sculpture of the Statue of Liberty was presented to the American people for the celebration of the centenary of the country's...
- Park RothschildPark Rothschild a gorgeous place created by human hands Here you can enjoy a variety of trees and plants Wonderful park glamorous atmosphere of France and also recalls the land of Israel Asphalt paths laid between the bushes of bright roses benches... Saint-Cloud
- Parc André CitroënParc André Citroën city park area of 14 hectares built on the banks of the Seine at the site of the former factory "Citroen" It was opened in 1992 Worked on the creation of the park a lot of architects who eventually created the...
- Ken ClubIn the 16th arrondissement of Paris on Avenue President Kennedy is Ken Club This fitness center The original modern clubhouse occupies an area of 1600 square meters all services are provided for recreation This fitness  room massage room... Paris 16 Passy
- Benkay RestaurantIf traditional French cuisine will have you do not like visit the most famous Japanese restaurant in Paris Benkay This is the only place in town where harmoniously combined East and West The restaurant is located on the banks of the Seine in a quiet... Grenelle
- Entertainment Center Bowling Front de SeineEntertainment center "Bowling Front de Seine" a place to relax if you fancy a game of bowling The club is open since 1976 and offers services to its visitors twenty game tracks Besides nightly rest Parisians and visitors of the French capital ... Grenelle
- Longchamp RacecourseIn the middle of the XIX century in the French capital was opened Longchamp Racecourse It is located on the border of the Bois de Boulogne and since 1920 known item entitled "Prize Arc de Triomphe " In the racetrack includes several race tracks the... Suresnes
- Garden Albert-KahnGarden Albert Kahn located in the southwest of Paris was established in the beginning of XX century local banker Albert Kahn They wanted to recreate the paintings of childhood associated with gardens and those landscapes that he met during his... Saint-Cloud
- Swans IslandIn Paris there is an interesting island which has established neither the nature and man in 1825 This Swan Island designed as a dam on the River Seine necessary for subway construction Name remained on the former island which in 1773 joined with the... Grenelle
- Embassy of the Russian Federation in ParisEmbassy of the Russian Federation in France in Paris The embassy building is located on the Boulevard Lannes in the XVI th district of the city Decree on the establishment of the first Russian embassy in France signed by Peter I in 1717 was the... Paris 16 Passy
- Paris 16 Passy
- Paris 15 Vaugirard
Weather in Auteuil