- Bastille, France
- 120 Rue de Lyon, 75012 Paris, France
- +33 01 58 05 49 42
- In 1989, the architect Carlos Ott erected on the Place de la Bastille largest opera house, which, together with opera titled "Garni" is "the Paris National Opera" - social and business.
In 1982, the Opera Garnier has ceased to cope with the popularization of classical music in France. Therefore, President Francois Mitterrand ordered the construction of the Opera Bastille. She began to build at the same Bastilskom station, which ceased to serve the city in 1969.
An interesting fact is that in 1983 opened the contest. Choosing a man, was the original architectural design of the opera hall. In 1984 he won the Uruguayan Canadian roots Carlos Ott. In the same year began the dismantling of the Bastille station, which at that time was already a place for exhibitions.
Opera opened in a solemn day. In 1989, on July 13 held the 200th anniversary of the Bastille and the opening of the opera. The first performance was the staging of "The Night Before the morning." Full Time Theatre began its work March 17, 1990 g ..
Constant failures in the automated management, scandals on this soil, have led to the fact that the theater was renovated. Equipment began to work without crashing. Now it is the theater of Paris - paўkruglae gray building in the style of hi-tech. Facade construction decorated with mirrored glass. Large hall has 2,703 visitors, an amphitheater - 450, a studio room - 237, and the hall Gounod for orchestra rehearsals.
- The outlines of the BastilleIf there is one for the French festival a grand and important than the New Year it's Bastille Day July 14 all of Paris plays paints hear music everywhere sparkling fireworks walks the streets of joyful people And despite the fact that most of the...
- July ColumnJuly Column in the center of Place de la Bastille in Paris This is a memorial monument dedicated to the revolution of 1830 The column "three glorious days" when finished absolute reign of King Charles X started constitutional "July Monarchy"...
- Place de la BastillePlace de la Bastille kept its name in honor of the eponymous fortifications built on the right bank of the Seine which became a prison for state prisoners The name comes from the word "Bastide" which means tower And indeed   in a massive...
- Monument BeaumarchaisBeaumarchais monument a monument that adorns the Rue Saint Antoine in Paris It is dedicated to the great Pierre Augustin Beaumarchais yes Crown (1732 1799) the inventor musician diplomat writer and revolutionary His name is known for the famous play...
- Dance Studio HarmonicDance Studio harmonics is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris France The place was opened in 1988 and for 25 years has become a significant institution in the dance world and the largest center for amateur and professional dancers The studio...
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose...
- Performing Arts CenterPerforming Arts Center located in the central part of the French capital is one of the most popular among fans of dance This is not just a cultural center a meeting place for different areas of art   where young people go through quality...
- Hotel SullySyulі hotel beautiful and majestic old building located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque Before...
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in...
- Theater "Golden Hand"Theatre Le Theatre de la Main d'or («Golden Hand") a popular theater both among Parisians and tourists alike Theatre presents the audience modern productions which are suitable for a wide range of viewers The most popular theater performance solo...
- Hotel MasonHotel Mason appeared in Strasbourg in 1973 To the present day building has remained the same attractive and luxurious like more than 30 years ago The hotel consists of six floors Lift The building's interior is decorated with old stained glass...
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the... Marais Quarter
- Monument Arthur RimbaudArthur Rimbaud unusual monument is located in the center of Paris close to Ile Saint Louis He is the embodiment of the writer nickname "the traveler in the shoes lined the Wind " It was so during the life characterized his Parisian friend Paul...
- Pavillon de l'ArsenalPavillon de l'Arsenal so called museum planning and architecture of Paris founded in 1988 It is located in building number 21 on the boulevard Morlan is 4th district of Paris If this place was located gunpowder manufactory hence the name...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art... Marais Quarter
- The village of Saint-PaulIn Paris the Marais district are a number of streets squares and courtyards known as the Village Saint Paul Previously it was an old suburb of the capital and now a favorite place for tourists where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops pubs... Paris
- Museum of MagicFor many centuries is famous as the city of Paris which combines into a single creative space from different areas of art In addition Paris has always been shrouded in mystery and charm strange magic because from the XVII century  Paris jugglers... Paris
- Paris Museum of MagicParis Museum of Magic presents its visitors with the magic world The museum is located in the basement of a beautiful narrow steep staircase leads visitors into the mysterious world of illusions Here you will learn about the history of magic you... Paris
- Museum of curiosities and magicStarting from the XVII century Paris like a magnet attracts numerous wandering magicians and jugglers Not far from the place where they were there was an old mansion that belonged to the famous Marquis de Sade who was famous for his philosophical... Paris
- St Margaret's, WestminsterChurch of the Holy Name Marguerite is located in Paris in the territory of 36 Rue Saint Bernard In 1624 Jean de Vitry presented Pastor Antoine land for the construction of the chapel foyer Already in 1703 the construction of the chapel was finished... Paris 11 Popincourt
- International Center of Isadora DuncanIsadora Duncan International Center was founded in 1980 as a research center for dance He is engaged in choreographic research stage work as well as a platform for experimental projects and offline  for the exchange of ideas between artists... Paris 11 Popincourt
- Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)Museum of the History of Paris the Carnavalet museum one of the best museums in the French capital Even the building which houses the exhibition is a real work of art Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are  the standard... Marais Quarter
- Mansion LozenMansion "Hotel De Lauzun" Lozen or mansion located on the waterfront of Anjou in the eastern part of the island of Saint Louis is one of the interesting monuments of Paris He is one of the few historic buildings that survived to this day a rich... Saint-Merri
- Viaduct ArtsViaduct Arts in Paris is in the past a railway line that begins with the Place de la Bastille directed southward through Vensenskі forest This road reaches the field of Brie which became famous for its cheeses known rival villages  Camembert... Paris 12 Reuilly
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 12 Reuilly