New York Chinatown
- Chinatown, United States
- Located west of Broadway, and limited Kanmer- Worth Street
- Chinatown in New York City is one of the largest Chinatowns outside of Asia. It is located in the southern part of Manhattan, just north of the financial district, in the vicinity of Little Italy.
Quarter of the population is estimated at 100 thousand people. More accurate data are difficult to determine because of the language barrier and the large-scale illegal immigration. Now Chinatown settle not only the Chinese, but also immigrants from Vietnam, Burma, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic.
Chinatown is one of the safest areas of New York. It employs a lot of souvenir shops, small restaurants, as well as sewing workshops. Small sewing production - the main field of employment of the quarter.
- BroadwayBroadway bright and very famous street Today Broadway theaters and is associated with musicals This is not surprising since the area from 43 to 50 streets is really a great many of these institutions Every day you can watch the crowd wanting to see...
- Little ItalyA former area of residence of immigrants from Italy in Manhattan in New York City The most famous example of the Italian quarter in the United States It was long thought was synonymous with slums and ghettos In Little Italy during the Great... Little Italy
- Italian Quarter of New YorkIn New York as in many other American cities has its own Little Italy so called in the United States urban neighborhoods populated mostly by Italians New York Italian enclave located in lower Manhattan near the street  Mulberry Street At the... Little Italy
- New York Supreme CourtNew York Supreme Court was built in 1927 Last reconstruction of facilities in 2005 only emphasized its original splendor This magnificent building is indeed a masterpiece of architectural creativity It is made on  Project American architect Guy...
- Museum of the amazing thingsMuseum of amazing things in New York few people know However it offers in 2013 for 15 new and unique exhibitions You can visit the exhibition is very unusual for example objects invented by prisoners in US jails and even lost an exhibition  in... New York City
- Tenement Museum emigrationTenement Museum a real New York communal preserved as it was 100 years ago where they lived the first immigrants USA The museum is located in a five story building and occupies 5 floors The interior is never changed as the full atmosphere of the... Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- Neighborhood Downtown in New York CityDowntown in New York is the southern part of the island of Manhattan Received its name because on the map occupies the lower part of the island (from the English Down "bottom") All that is above is called respectively Midtown ("average city") and... New York City
- bitforms gallerybitforms gallery is devoted to emerging and established artists who embrace new media and contemporary art practice.... Lower East Side
- Restaurant "Corton"If you are a connoisseur of French cuisine then turn your attention to a wonderful restaurant "Corton" located on the street West Broadway in New York It was opened in 1985 under the direction of restaurateur Drew Nieporent and chef Paul Librandta... Tribeca
- Restaurant "Back Forty West"Restaurant "Back Forty West" is one of the most popular establishments in New York whose menu features traditional American cuisine The facility is located on the corner of a residential house on the street Prince Street At the entrance to the... SoHo
- Bowery StreetBauer the street of the same area in the district of Manhattan in New York stretches south of Chatham Square north to Cooper Square In the XVII century on the street is one of the first highways in Manhattan which leads to the farm Governor... Little Italy
- Restaurant "Odeon"One of the most popular venues in New York features a restaurant "Odeon" located on the corner of a residential building in the city center It was opened in 1985 and immediately made a huge splash The menu features a variety of dishes of the... Tribeca
- SoHoResidential area located in Manhattan Covers an area of Houston Street in the north to Canal Street to the south and from Lafayette Street in the east to Varick Street on the west Famous for its XIX century building with cast iron elements the... SoHo
- Prada boutique on BroadwayPrada a popular network of boutiques in New York One of the famous brand shops located on Broadway Chain stores Prada is famous for the story of creation high end models and friendly staff The interior of the first floor of the boutique Broadway... SoHo
- Restaurant "Bouley"Restaurant "Bouley" is one of the most popular places among the elite and the "golden" youth in New York It is located on the street Duane Street between Greenwich Street and Tribeca Street His owner is David Bouley who works part is the chef  ... Tribeca
- Tribeca neighborhoodTribeca very expensive and prestigious neighborhood of lower Manhattan home to not only ordinary citizens but also some Hollywood celebrities TriBeCa short for Triangle Below Canal Street located in the territorial triangle below Canal Street... Tribeca
- Brooklyn BridgeThe oldest in New York Brooklyn suspension bridge was built in 1883 It stretches over the East River and connects the two urban areas of Brooklyn and Manhattan The decision to build the bridge was made by the city government in connection with the... Knickerbocker Village
- Manhattan BridgeManhattan city it is a suspension bridge built in 1909 It crosses the East River and connects the two districts of New York Manhattan and Brooklyn The bridge is a bunk in his upper level roadway for shastsіpalosnay  cars Installed on aircraft... Knickerbocker Village
- Katz's Delicatessen RestaurantKatz's Delicatessen or Katz's Delicatessen Old American inexpensive restaurant founded in 1888! Today is an important gastronomic attractions of New York which is an example of a Jewish American fast food in Manhattan with a typical  New York... Loisaida
- St. Paul's ChapelChapel of St Paul has a long history However the tragic events experienced Chapel September 11 2001 Despite its location right in front of the former twin towers of the World Trade Center this chapel is not affected Many  Lower Manhattan... Tribeca
- Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi"Restaurant "Blue Ribbon Sushi" a great place for those who are fans of Japanese cuisine Restaurant on the ground floor of an apartment house on the street Selivan Street Once inside you will be pleasantly surprised by the interior people here at... Greenwich Village
- 9/11 Memorial9/11 Memorial a powerful reminder of the loss of life in a single day on American soil including rescue personnel in American history According to official data in the terrible day on September 11 in 2001 there were killed about 100 Russians whose... Battery Park City
- Zolotohranilische the Federal Reserve BankFederal Reserve Bank in New York a place that is interesting to visit not only to people whose profession is closely linked with money but also ordinary tourists who dream of even the corner of his eyes to look at the holy of holies the repository... Wall Street
- Hester - Allen Turnkey Housing
- Little Italy
- Downtown Manhattan
- Governor Alfred E Smith Houses
- Knickerbocker Village
- New York City
- Lower East Side