- Paris, France
- Quai aux Fleurs, Paris, France
- Fleur Quay - one of the most beautiful and popular tourist places in Paris. Along the promenade lined rows of mansions built in Baroque style. Richly ornate facades of buildings, carvings, reliefs and complex architecture provide areas atmosphere celebration and grandeur.
Area promenade paved with stone slabs. On the other side can be reached by arkavy bridge, its architecture does not stand out from the general color. The bridge will lead from the promenade to the famous Hotel de Ville.
Another "attraction" Fleur promenade there are countless cafes, bars and restaurants that offer food and entertainment for all tastes. Therefore, evening and night life is no less saturated than the day.
- House of Abelard and HeloiseHouse of Abelard and Alaіzy with a plaque installed in 1849 is located in the French capital Paris In the XII century on the site of the house number 9 on the waterfront of Flowers was a house which served as Notre Dame kanonіka Fulbera It is here...
- Ansen quarter-kluatrQuarter Ansen cloister located near the famous Notre Dame is an amazing maze of the winding medieval streets with buildings of the XV century Tourists rarely pay attention to it even though the story is a district full of events and passions ...
- Ckver John XXIIIJohn XXIII Square is located just behind the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris He named in honor of one of the most popular popes of the XX century There was not always perfect that pleases the eye Square First this place is a dump for debris and...
- Carlo Goldoni monument in ParisCarlo Goldoni monument in Paris Italian kamedyegrafaў small fee for his wonderful works written to order local theater masks for French fans of art of reincarnation Place to find a suitable monument to French  In the park next to Notre Dame de...
- Notre DameNotre Dame de Paris the world famous Gothic cathedral located in the heart of Paris Global popularity of this temple can compete only with the popularity of the Eiffel Tower His glory Notre Dame to a large extent  obliged the novel by Victor...
- The memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" in ParisThe memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" the initial or zero reference road distances which is used as a basis for calculating the distances to other cities in France It is located on Papertnoy area 50 meters from the main entrance  Notre Dame...
- Hotel-Dieu in ParisHotel Dieu de Paris which translated from French means "God's shelter Paris" is the oldest hospital in the city center and hospital Many tourists hurrying to Notre Dame do not even notice it's an old building in Paris However externally  not... Paris
- Bridge ArchdioceseThe bridge connects the archdiocese in Paris Cité island with the left bank of the Seine The bridge became a place for walks and romantic for the young and couples who leave on the railing of the bridge locks engraved with their names and the key... Saint-Merri
- Memorial of victims of deportationMemorial deportation victims in the south eastern tip of the Ile de la Cité located in the heart of Paris on the River Seine Memorial is a symbolic tomb who died during the Second World War French citizens Among  deportees were resistance... Saint-Merri
- Archaeological cryptArchaeological crypt a legendary basement of the Cathedral of Notre Dame where an underground staircase It is open to visitors and will present them to the image of the ancient capital of France due gathered here archaeological exhibits that tell... Paris
- Church of Saints Gervasius and ProtasiusChurch of Saints Gervase and Protasov with the abbreviation "Saint Gervais" located in the Marais district of Paris The forerunner of the temple was more ancient church which has existed since the end of IV century and destroyed in 1494 the start of... Paris
- Monument to Charlemagne in ParisFrench King Charles united under the crown of France vast territories For his services he was nicknamed Charles the Great Pope crowned him emperor He gave the name of the Carolingian dynasty Modern capital of France Charlemagne had rather weak ... Paris
- Paris City HallHôtel de Ville (French for "townhouse") one of the most famous and beautiful sights of Paris History of the Town Hall begins with 1357 when the city Elder Etienne Marcel acquired for his residence house was  in the heart of Paris on the square... Paris
- The sculpture "The Thinker" by RodinA well known and famous world Rodin sculpture "The Thinker" is in Paris at the Museum of Auguste Rodin Every self respecting tourist who was in the museum is committed to take pictures with the world creation Although architectural masterpiece... Paris
- Paris CarouselNo wonder Paris is called the city of roundabouts here one of the essential attributes of celebrating Christmas is riding on these amazing swing Most important they can be compared with the illumination of streets and buildings before the new year... Paris
- Place de GreveIn Paris there is an area which is a very sad story Now it is called the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville and before it was called the Place de Greve The name of the area directly related to its location here on the right bank of the Seine was previously... Paris
- Airport Gare MontparnasseAirport Gare Montparnasse is located in Paris on the right bank of the river Seine IATA code XGB ICAO FBXB The airport receives flights from both local and international airlines Near the airport there is the subway which takes you to the nearest... Paris
- The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre-Dame"The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre Dame" a vegetarian restaurant located near Notre Dame de Paris This was the first vegetarian restaurant in Paris was founded in 1978 by Laurent Boise and then passes it to his son Quiet and cozy atmosphere the... Paris
- Pont Notre-DamePont Notre Dame is one of the oldest bridges in Paris and is one of the main attractions of the city It is known that the first bridge on this site was built by the Romans and burned in 52 BC and was rebuilt In 885 886 years when the island  was... Paris
- Ile Saint LouisMagical and beautiful island of Saint Louis (in frantsuzskiÎle Saint Louis) or Island of St Louis like every lover of romance and history Each architectural structure has a rich history and a sophisticated look Be sure to stroll through the... Paris
- Rue de RivoliGetting on the Rue de Rivoli you as they say kill two birds with one stone and get to know new places and make a purchase This historicism longest street in Paris does not prevent all known brands to conduct a successful business here   Rue de... Paris
- Holocaust MemorialHolocaust Memorial in the Marais district of Paris Fourth was built in January 2005 on the site of the monument to the unknown Jewish martyr Now here is the center of the Holocaust and all the victims of European Jews during the Second World ... Paris
- Small BridgeSmall bridge one of the oldest bridges of Paris Its design reflects its name since the length of the stone arch stone structure that linked banks of the Seine just 20 meters away Information about the bridge at this site date back to the times ... Paris
- Square Rene VivianiSquare Rene Viviani is located on the banks of the Seine in the historic part of the city surrounded by the city's main attractions Small but very cozy and picturesque park in the form of an irregular polygon He got his name  on behalf of the... Paris
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Paris 05 Pantheon
- Les Halles
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 06 Luxembourg