- Marais Quarter, France
- 8 rue Elzevir, Paris, France
- +33 01-40-27-07-21
- On site Donon is a museum called the Museum of Cognac same. The museum is a collection of unique collections of decorative products, fine art, originally from XVII - XVIII centuries.
The museum's collections built up over 25 years (1900-1925 years) Ernest cognac and his wife Marie-Louise Jay. They organized the modern store La Samaritaine, which sell a variety of antiques.
Collectible Assembly reach 1,200 units. They occupy four floors of the hotel. This is pottery from Europe and China, precious jewelry, exclusive snuff, paintings by François Boucher, Jean-Baptiste Greuze, Jeanne-Antoine Vato. Great value Rembrandt painted in the 17th century. Here there are sculptures Jeanne Antoine Houdon and Jacques-François-Joseph Sally and unique antique furniture.
In the museum you can see all the luxury and beauty that reigned in the house of Louis XVI. According to the artist's paintings can be studied former fashion as artists have paid enough attention to toilets Artist's Model.
- Aristocratic MaraisAt the site of the famous aristocratic Marais district when they were swamps In the XIII century these lands were drained and gets into the monastery building In the XIV century these territories were under royal patronage and Charles V settled...
- The Jewish QuarterIn Paris on the right bank of the Seine is the Jewish Quarter or the Marais It is located between Place de la Bastille and the Republic Translated Mare means "swamp" in this area eight centuries ago were swamps which began to drain more  Knights...
- Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)Museum of the History of Paris the Carnavalet museum one of the best museums in the French capital Even the building which houses the exhibition is a real work of art Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are  the standard...
- Quarter PleslQuarter Plesl located in the III district of Paris France Since the XIII century this is a Jewish quarter despite all the persecution of the people First there lived Sephardim the direct descendants of the Jews and then during the French Revolution...
- Picasso MuseumArt Gallery and the Picasso Museum is located in the Marais district of Paris in an old hotel "the Hôtel Particulier" The building designed by architect Jean Beaulieu from Bourges is considered one of the finest historic buildings in the Marais...
- Hotel SaleHistorical monument of former greatness and splendor of Paris the hotel Salé built in the Marais 1659 by the French architect Jean de Buile commissioned Pierre Aubert Lord of Fontenay who led at the time of collection of tax on salt (Saléoznachaet...
- Dutch Ambassador Hotel AmbassadorsHotel Ambassador (or otherwise Embassy Hotel Hotel des Ambassadeurs de Hollande) was built in the late 1650s The building is located on a picturesque street Vieille du Temple It is interesting that at different times in different celebrity guests...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art...
- Museum of the National Archives in the mansion SoubiseMuseum of the National Archives of France existed since 1867 Here are the authentic historical documents including wills King Louis XIV and Napoleon Bonaparte an original written by the French Constitution the court considered the high profile...
- Museum of French HistoryWhy archives in two mansions? Because the exhibits in the history of the country has gathered so much that they are not placed in the same building The main collection of the museum is located in a family house Soubise which was built in 1371 The...
- Restaurant "La Victoire Supreme du Coeur"Restaurant "La Victoire Supreme du Coeur" vegetarian restaurant located in an amazing zdanii Nayti not difficult it is located on a quiet street Bugrg Tuborg not far from the restaurant chain This skewed mansion fortified Kontrafors attract your... Paris
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the...
- European House of PhotographyEuropean House of Photography one of the largest centers for contemporary photography Located in the mansion of the XVIII century its doors for Parisians and visitors to the city he opened in 1996 It offers visitors the exhibition halls a large... Paris
- Musee de la Chasse et de la NatureMuseum of Hunting and Nature counts its history since 1964 when it was created major industrialist François Sommer and his wife who were also known as conservationists The first years of the museum was located in the premises of the mansion Genego... Paris 03 Temple
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in... Bastille
- Monastery Cloître des BillettesMonastery Cloître des Billettes is one of the oldest religious buildings in Paris it was founded in medieval times The monastery is a unique architectural monument of rare beauty a true masterpiece and decoration of Paris To date the monastery is... Paris
- Hotel SullySyulі hotel beautiful and majestic old building located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque Before... Bastille
- Holocaust MemorialHolocaust Memorial in the Marais district of Paris Fourth was built in January 2005 on the site of the monument to the unknown Jewish martyr Now here is the center of the Holocaust and all the victims of European Jews during the Second World ... Paris
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose... Bastille
- Musee d`Art et Histoire du JudaismeThe exposition of the Museum of Jewish Art and History founded in 1988 dedicated to the history of Jewish art culture and religion in Europe and in particular in France Contemporary Museum is the successor founded the museum in 1948   dedicated... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Experimental cafe-theater "Cafe de la Gare"Experimental Theatre Cafe Cafe de la Gare a great place to spend an evening cultural in Paris Evenings here shows viewers original comedy shows Unlike conventional theaters the institution has the freedom in terms of food   as you can dine in... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- The village of Saint-PaulIn Paris the Marais district are a number of streets squares and courtyards known as the Village Saint Paul Previously it was an old suburb of the capital and now a favorite place for tourists where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops pubs... Paris
- Paris Museum of MagicParis Museum of Magic presents its visitors with the magic world The museum is located in the basement of a beautiful narrow steep staircase leads visitors into the mysterious world of illusions Here you will learn about the history of magic you... Paris
- Church of Saints Gervasius and ProtasiusChurch of Saints Gervase and Protasov with the abbreviation "Saint Gervais" located in the Marais district of Paris The forerunner of the temple was more ancient church which has existed since the end of IV century and destroyed in 1494 the start of... Paris
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Les Halles
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Paris 10 Entrepot
- Paris 01 Louvre