Kathe Kollwitz Museum
- Halensee, Germany
- Fasanenstr. 24
10719 Berlin (Charlottenburg)
- +49 (030) 882 52 10
- Kathe Kollwitz - German painter, graphic artist and sculptor, notable personality in the German realism of the first half of the XX century. Kathe Kollwitz Museum in Berlin opened in 1986 and now owns one of the largest collections of works of the artist.
In her works, full of power and passion, without ornaments presented eternal woes of humanity - poverty, hunger, war. Currently, the museum features more than 200 works by Käthe Kollwitz, including prints, drawings, posters, sculptures, lithographs, and self-portraits other works of the famous series "Rise of the weavers," "Peasants' War", "Death."
About twice a year the museum holds special exhibitions.
- Hard Rock CafeCafe Hard Rock rock 'n' roll cafe with American food This world famous coffee shop chain which has its points in major European cities Inside the cafe all stylized American style Serves here only American food though tasty but not very useful Prices...
- Restaurant Restaurant 44Restaurant "44" which is part of the hotel "Swissotel" serves several culinary trends The average price of a business lunch of two or three dishes 30 50 euros The restaurant is located in one of the most beautiful streets of Berlin and elegant...
- Restaurant FagianoRestaurant Fagiano a good place to eat and relax on the outdoor terrace Italian cuisine will not leave anyone indifferent are bright and very tasty dishes are combined with ease and comparative non nutritive In Fagiano also offer a large selection... Wilmersdorf Bezirk
- Beate Uhse Erotic MuseumBeate Uhse Erotic Museum opened in 1996 by owner Beate Uhse is one of the youngest museums of Berlin and popular in Europe It is located in the western part of the city near the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church Museum founder Beate Uhse a woman who... Charlottenburg
- Shopping complex BleibgrunBoth stores Bleibgrun Bleibgrun Oggi and Bleibgrun Schoes famous for its gourmet fashion avant garde Shops are located opposite each other These stores are known to many fans of shopping in Berlin In Bleibgrun Oggi shoppers can find clothing brands...
- Cafe-restaurant ZillemarktCafé restaurant offers very cheap Zillemarkt traditional Berlin Hungarian and European cuisine Sunday lunch here costs only 10 euros meals for children 5 euros and the usual breakfast in the range of 3 10 euros Democratic and at the same time cozy... Charlottenburg
- Restaurant "12 Apostel"Restaurant "12 Apostel" a favorite place not only for the many tourists but also among Berliners Many come to this Italian restaurant to sit over a cup of delicious coffee and good conversation or just a snack in between chores As visitors  This... Charlottenburg
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial ChurchKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church the famous Protestant church one of the most famous symbols of modern Berlin In the church complex history and today this church has great historical significance Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church was built in 1895 For a... Charlottenburg
- Mondo Pazzo RestaurantBerlin This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine Its interior is decorated in the style of the 90s which gives originality and uniqueness of the institution Prices in the restaurant are designed for the middle class so delicious dishes will be...
- Bookstore HugendubelHugendubel bookstore was founded in 1893 as a family business Since the opening of the company Hugendubel at Marienplatz in Munich the very first major bookshop in Germany it began to develop rapidly Branch Hugendubel one of the largest book and... Charlottenburg
- Men's clothing store HellmannHellmann is a shop for real gentlemen Perfectly tailored suits in fine "strip" or elegant "tartan" a win win option for men who care about their style In Hellmann presented well known European brands This store offers its customers an interesting...
- Museum of PhotographyMuseum of Photography in Berlin opened in 2004 and it immediately began to flock to this art lovers from around the world The museum's collection covers entire 2 000 square meters in the City Museum in Berlin The organizers of the Museum of Helmut... Charlottenburg
- Restaurant "Kuchi"Kuchi a good Japanese restaurant for those who love not only the land and sushimi It works even at night but better to book tables in advance If however you could not get into the Kuchi food from the restaurant can be ordered home Sushi here are not... Charlottenburg
- Berlin University of the ArtsBerlin University of the Arts (originally the Royal Academic School of Music) Conservatory located in Berlin Germany The Conservatory was founded in 1869 as the head of it was appointed Joseph Joachim the Austro Hungarian violinist and composer He... Charlottenburg
- Berlin ZooBerlin Zoo the largest zoo in the world There are more than 15 000 species 1 500 species of birds as well as numerous fish reptiles amphibians insects and invertebrates Berlin Zoo first opened its doors in 1844 Joint Stock Company "Zoologischer... Moabit
- Complex Europa-CenterComplex Europa Center located in the German capital the city of Berlin was opened in 1965 and was before the destruction of the Berlin Wall a symbol of West Berlin Customer complex made Berlin businessman and investor Carl Heinz Pepper who wanted to... Tiergarten Bezirk
- KurfürstendammKurfürstendamm is the famous Berlin street the length of which is 3 5 km away She is known as a great place for shopping walking and entertainment and is also one of the main highways of the Berlin district of Charlottenburg Wilmersdorf  ...
- Store Ka De WeThe history department associated with the name of the Berlin enterprising magnate Adolph Yanderfa who in 1905 commissioned to develop a building design architect Joanna Shaudtu «Kaufhaus des Westens» («KaDeWe») or "Trade House of the West"... Tiergarten Bezirk
- Pension Elisabeth SchmidtPension Elizabeth Schmidt it is a regular house on one of the thousands of streets of Berlin called Trautenaustrase In this house invisible at first glance in the difficult years of his life lived the great poet and translator Marina Tsvetaeva She... Wilmersdorf Bezirk
- Skyscraper Haus der WerbungSkyscraper Haus der Werbung located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1961 1966 years by the architect Rolf Gutbrod in the west of the city in the district of Schöneberg Customer acted advertising studio Dorland so the building... Tiergarten Bezirk
- Graduate School of SRH in BerlinGraduate School in Berlin is a private University of Applied Sciences founded in 2002 University offers courses after hearing that they receive a bachelor's degree and master's degrees Teaching at the Graduate School of Berlin is in English To date... Charlottenburg
- Flemarket market in the TiergartenFlemarket or flea market quite common in Berlin qualifications of intentions One of the most famous and favorite markets is in the Tiergarten the oldest Flemarket in the capital which is open all year round on weekends from 9 to 17 hours Range on... Moabit
- Meeet - Räume für BegegnungenInspirierende Räume für Meetings, Beratungen, Coaching, Therapie oder Workshops und ein Coworking für Beziehungsarbeiter...
- Berlin Royal Porcelain FactoryGermany has long been considered is the "ancestor of" European porcelain and it seems logical that pottery and porcelain products are very popular among tourists Ancient traditions still cherishes the Berlin Royal  porcelain factory which... Moabit
- Berlin Wilmersdorf