Museum of the History of Paris (Carnavalet Museum)
- Marais Quarter, France
- 23 Rue Sévigné, 75003 Paris, France
- +33 144 59 58 58
- Museum of the History of Paris, the Carnavalet museum - one of the best museums in the French capital. Even the building, which houses the exhibition is a real work of art. Luxury mansion was built in the 40s of the XVI century and are the standard of the French Renaissance. The owners of the mansion was first noble family Bretons, and later his rented famous writer Marquis de Sevigny.
Visiting the museum will bring many pleasant experiences, because pretty complex topic of French history presented to visitors in a burdensome manner and original style. The exhibition is organized in a way that can be represented as were built palaces and rich interiors. The history of France told on examples from the life of historical characters and costumes. The exhibition includes a large collection of unique artifacts from various periods, found during excavations, and as documents, prints, maps. A separate room is dedicated to the topography of the city.
The museum's collection is so vast that gives an idea about the architecture, archeology, art, history of Parisian theaters. There is everything from household items and ending with old signs. The museum collection is constantly updated and expanding.
- The Jewish QuarterIn Paris on the right bank of the Seine is the Jewish Quarter or the Marais It is located between Place de la Bastille and the Republic Translated Mare means "swamp" in this area eight centuries ago were swamps which began to drain more  Knights...
- Aristocratic MaraisAt the site of the famous aristocratic Marais district when they were swamps In the XIII century these lands were drained and gets into the monastery building In the XIV century these territories were under royal patronage and Charles V settled...
- Musée Cognacq-JayOn site Donon is a museum called the Museum of Cognac same The museum is a collection of unique collections of decorative products fine art originally from XVII XVIII centuries The museum's collections built up over 25 years (1900 1925 years) Ernest...
- Art Gallery Michel EstadesArt Gallery Michel Estades located in Paris the capital of France one of the most interesting places of art in the city The gallery was open to art historians Michel Estades in 1986 in order to collect works of art here XX XXI century In the Art...
- Quarter PleslQuarter Plesl located in the III district of Paris France Since the XIII century this is a Jewish quarter despite all the persecution of the people First there lived Sephardim the direct descendants of the Jews and then during the French Revolution...
- Monument Louis XIIILouis XIII one of the most famous kings of France during his reign had at the beginning of the XVII century Louis XIII was a creative person He wrote songs and organized many concerts on the Place Royale for which he was loved and respected by the...
- Place des VosgesPlace des Vosges located in the Marais district of Paris is one of the oldest in the city Formed by 36 buildings becoming orderly it has the correct form of a square House located on the sides have a characteristic feature Their facades  made in... Bastille
- European House of PhotographyEuropean House of Photography one of the largest centers for contemporary photography Located in the mansion of the XVIII century its doors for Parisians and visitors to the city he opened in 1996 It offers visitors the exhibition halls a large... Paris
- Dutch Ambassador Hotel AmbassadorsHotel Ambassador (or otherwise Embassy Hotel Hotel des Ambassadeurs de Hollande) was built in the late 1650s The building is located on a picturesque street Vieille du Temple It is interesting that at different times in different celebrity guests...
- Picasso MuseumArt Gallery and the Picasso Museum is located in the Marais district of Paris in an old hotel "the Hôtel Particulier" The building designed by architect Jean Beaulieu from Bourges is considered one of the finest historic buildings in the Marais...
- Hotel SullySyulі hotel beautiful and majestic old building located in the historical part of the city within the city's cultural and historical monuments The hotel was built in the early XVII century of hewn stone in the pompous and pretentious baroque Before... Bastille
- Hotel SaleHistorical monument of former greatness and splendor of Paris the hotel Salé built in the Marais 1659 by the French architect Jean de Buile commissioned Pierre Aubert Lord of Fontenay who led at the time of collection of tax on salt (Saléoznachaet...
- Victor HugoThe idea of creating a museum of Victor Hugo belongs to his friend Paul Meurice Thus he proposed to commemorate an outstanding writer on the eve of his century Meris himself laid the foundation for future exposure passing for this purpose... Bastille
- The village of Saint-PaulIn Paris the Marais district are a number of streets squares and courtyards known as the Village Saint Paul Previously it was an old suburb of the capital and now a favorite place for tourists where there is a lot of souvenir and antique shops pubs... Paris
- Paris Museum of MagicParis Museum of Magic presents its visitors with the magic world The museum is located in the basement of a beautiful narrow steep staircase leads visitors into the mysterious world of illusions Here you will learn about the history of magic you... Paris
- Museum of MagicFor many centuries is famous as the city of Paris which combines into a single creative space from different areas of art In addition Paris has always been shrouded in mystery and charm strange magic because from the XVII century  Paris jugglers... Paris
- Museum of curiosities and magicStarting from the XVII century Paris like a magnet attracts numerous wandering magicians and jugglers Not far from the place where they were there was an old mansion that belonged to the famous Marquis de Sade who was famous for his philosophical... Paris
- Restaurant "La Victoire Supreme du Coeur"Restaurant "La Victoire Supreme du Coeur" vegetarian restaurant located in an amazing zdanii Nayti not difficult it is located on a quiet street Bugrg Tuborg not far from the restaurant chain This skewed mansion fortified Kontrafors attract your... Paris
- Holocaust MemorialHolocaust Memorial in the Marais district of Paris Fourth was built in January 2005 on the site of the monument to the unknown Jewish martyr Now here is the center of the Holocaust and all the victims of European Jews during the Second World ... Paris
- Museum of the National Archives in the mansion SoubiseMuseum of the National Archives of France existed since 1867 Here are the authentic historical documents including wills King Louis XIV and Napoleon Bonaparte an original written by the French Constitution the court considered the high profile...
- Museum of French HistoryWhy archives in two mansions? Because the exhibits in the history of the country has gathered so much that they are not placed in the same building The main collection of the museum is located in a family house Soubise which was built in 1371 The...
- Monument BeaumarchaisBeaumarchais monument a monument that adorns the Rue Saint Antoine in Paris It is dedicated to the great Pierre Augustin Beaumarchais yes Crown (1732 1799) the inventor musician diplomat writer and revolutionary His name is known for the famous play... Bastille
- Monastery Cloître des BillettesMonastery Cloître des Billettes is one of the oldest religious buildings in Paris it was founded in medieval times The monastery is a unique architectural monument of rare beauty a true masterpiece and decoration of Paris To date the monastery is... Paris
- Musee de la Chasse et de la NatureMuseum of Hunting and Nature counts its history since 1964 when it was created major industrialist François Sommer and his wife who were also known as conservationists The first years of the museum was located in the premises of the mansion Genego... Paris 03 Temple
- Church of Saints Gervasius and ProtasiusChurch of Saints Gervase and Protasov with the abbreviation "Saint Gervais" located in the Marais district of Paris The forerunner of the temple was more ancient church which has existed since the end of IV century and destroyed in 1494 the start of... Paris
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Les Halles
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Paris 10 Entrepot
- Paris 01 Louvre