- Paris 16 Passy, France
- 35 Rue Paul Valéry 75116 Paris, France
- +33 01 45 00 91 75
- Musée Dapper has a rich collection of theater, ritual and funerary masks of different African tribes. There are large-scale exhibitions and special events dedicated to the history of Africa and the Caribbean. The museum is the largest ethnographic center of international importance.
Museum of art and culture of Africa, the Caribbean and their Diasporas was opened in 1986 under the name of Olfert Dapper - prominent Dutch geographer, writer and doctor of the XVII century. He carefully studied the traditions and culture of exotic countries, but he never was the "black" continent.
Only in this museum presents the greatest number of books, postcards, pictures of Africa and the Caribbean - more than 5,000 museum regularly hosts concerts and performances for children and adults. To get to the museum, take the metro to the station M2 Victor Hugo.
- Metro Station Charles de Gaulle EtoileMetro Station Charles de Gaulle Etoile located in the heart of Paris the capital of France was opened in 1900 directly under the Arc de Triomphe to the Place Charles de Gaulle It is one of the oldest subway stations throughout Europe On the walls of... Champs-Elysees
- Memorial "Eternal Flame" in ParisMemorial "Eternal Flame" in Paris this is one of the most memorable memorials of the city dedicated to the unknown soldier Gregoire Calvet in 1921 proposed a monument to equip a gas burner to light it at night The fire in the memorial was  set... Champs-Elysees
- The observation deck Arc de TriompheConditional on an axis that passes through the whole of Paris which begins in a small arch near the Louvre and ends with a large arch in the district of La Defense is a 50 meter symbol of Paris and indeed the whole of France This symbol the Arc de... Champs-Elysees
- Arc de TriompheThe Arc de Triomphe has long been a symbol of Paris along with the Eiffel Tower It was built at the beginning of the XIX century on the orders of Napoleon I Bonaparte who after his victory at Austerlitz French troops decided to perpetuate the glory... Champs-Elysees
- Shopping center Drugstore PublicisShopping mall on the Champs Elysees has a long history which dates back to 1958 Father is the center of Marseille Blustayn blanche founder of advertising agency Publicis At that time it was an avant garde project he founded the shopping center  ... Champs-Elysees
- Restaurant "Guy Savoy""Guy Savoy" this is an excellent gastronomic restaurant which was opened in 1987 by the famous French cooking Guy Savoy In 2002 the institution has received high praise 3 Michelin stars The restaurant is decorated with modern paintings and objects... Champs-Elysees
- Convention and Visitors BureauIn Paris at 25 Rue Des Pyramides located Convention and Visitors Bureau Paris He is an integral part in the process of moving the capital The appearance of the office this kind of activity is a must for those who are engaged in tourism as well as... Champs-Elysees
- The National Maritime MuseumNational Maritime Museum which is also called the Museum of the fleet not the most popular museum in Paris but there are a lot of interesting things The exhibits here are collected from around the world in 1752 Moreover the museum is located in this... Champs-Elysees
- Museum of fakesExhibition with extraordinary exhibits in the 16th district of Paris Its creation was promoted Union of France They believed that his appearance to teach people to distinguish things from counterfeiting and to show the damage that is applied to a...
- Musee National des Arts Asiatiques - GuimetAsian Art Museum also known as the Guimet Museum is one of the most interesting museums accustomed His collection contains several tens of thousands of exhibits of art from different countries of the East from ancient times to the XIX XX ... Champs-Elysees
- House of Honore de BalzacModestly duplex is located near the Bois de Boulogne near Passy The famous novelist lived there from 1840 to 1847 He was hiding from creditors and was not registered in his name Balzac was hiding under the name of workers where  Brenol Ten years... Champs-Elysees
- Museum of Fashion and CostumeFashion and Costume Museum of the City of Paris known under another name the Museum Galliera His work museum began in 1977 Fashion Museum is housed in a palace built in the XIX century for the Duchesse de Galliera The architecture of the building is... Champs-Elysees
- Equestrian statue of George WashingtonEquestrian statue of George Washington in Paris on the square yen dedicated the first American president George Washington The author of the bronze statue is an American sculptor Daniel Chester Inauguration of the monument took place on 3  July... Champs-Elysees
- Paris Palace of CongressesParis Palace of Congresses began to build in 1970 The building project was designed by Guillaume vein Managed to build a palace for four years Building with huge sloping facade special architectural form amazes and surprises Palacio de Congresos... Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Restaurant Pierre GagnaireFrench restaurant "Pierre Gagnaire" (Pierre Gagnaire) is located in Paris and according to the magazine "Restaurant" which is already a year that is considered one of the best in the world By title easily guess the name of the owner and chef Pierre... Champs-Elysees
- Louis Vuitton boutique on the Champs ElyseesLouis Vuitton boutique on the Champs Elysees is the first store that opened designer Louis Vuitton back in 1854 He became famous in the French bohemian circles for its original bags and suitcases among his clients was even the wife of Napoleon III... Champs-Elysees
- Restaurant "Cafe du Trocadero"Cafe du Trocadero is one of the best places in Paris where you can eat while admiring the window of the Eiffel Tower This traditional French bar where among other things you can eat during snack or dinner at the end of the day Cafe du Trocadero...
- LidoHistory of the Lido starts in 1928 with a small gambling house opened Edward Shaw on the Champs Elysees at number 78 The name is taken from the Italian language and the spirit of Venice In 1936 it is owned by teatral Leon Volterra   but by 1939... Champs-Elysees
- Palais de ChaillotChez Palace has a very convenient location It is located at the Trocadero opposite the Eiffel Tower on the other side of the Seine Like almost everything in Paris this place is different enchanting charm and is a great observation deck The palace...
- Aquarium SineakvaUnderground Aquarium Sineakva a great place for lovers of exotic sea Here you will find a lot of unknown strange and obscure The underground aquarium Sineakva practically all species of fish that live in France In the central hall of the aquarium...
- Palais de TokyoOn the right side of the River Seine is an institution dedicated to contemporary culture Tokyo Palace (Palais de Tokyo) East Wing occupies Museum of Modern Art of Paris and the west just apply the Palace of Tokyo Location of the building  allows... Champs-Elysees
- TrocaderoTrocadero is located in the heart of the French capital In the Middle Ages on the site of the square stands the castle in the 17th century there was a monastery which was subsequently destroyed by order of Napoleon The fact that the emperor of...
- Aviation Club de FranceAviation Club de France (FCA) this casino is relatively large but very popular in Paris Locations Casino 104 Avenue des Champs Elysees Game Club was founded in 1907 four aviator who managed to stand out in the history of aviation It's obvious that... Champs-Elysees
- Restaurant Le CinqLe Cinq excellent restaurant located on the ground floor of a luxury hotel Four Seasons Hotel George V in the historical part of the French capital Le Cinq is one of the best classic French restaurants in Paris Luxurious interior places in... Champs-Elysees
- Paris 15 Vaugirard
- Paris 07 Palais-Bourbon
- Paris 08 Elysee
Weather in Paris 16 Passy