- Paris, France
- Pont Notre-Dame, 75004 Paris, France
- Pont Notre-Dame is one of the oldest bridges in Paris and is one of the main attractions of the city. It is known that the first bridge on this site was built by the Romans and burned in 52 BC and was rebuilt. In 885-886 years, when the island was besieged by the Normans, the bridge was destroyed again, and in its place built a small bridge to the mill.
In 1413 by order of King Charles VI mill was removed, and in its place there was a wooden bridge over the then existing tradition zabudavalі houses and arcades. Then there was also the name of Notre Dame. In 1499 the bridge was destroyed, after a while in its place, a new stone bridge, which almost immediately overgrown with houses and shops.
Another reconstruction of the bridge was carried out in 1660 - in honor of the wedding of Louis XIV and the Spanish Princess Maria Theresa, and in 1786 he was acquitted of all the buildings. In the middle of the XIX century, based on the old foundation built a new bridge with five arches. At the same time it was decided to replace the three central arches on the metal structure - did it in order to prevent a collision with a barge bridge. Unfortunately, such events happened more than once, for what is popularly called cities "damn."
In 1919 was held the next restoration of the bridge of Notre Dame, and nowadays it is very popular among skaters and tourists who rush to the famous cathedral, meet cartoonist and sharzhysty.
- Ile Saint LouisMagical and beautiful island of Saint Louis (in frantsuzskiÎle Saint Louis) or Island of St Louis like every lover of romance and history Each architectural structure has a rich history and a sophisticated look Be sure to stroll through the... Paris
- Bridge ChangedThe bridge is about 100 meters width 30 meters includes two shastsіmetrovyh sidewalk He appeared in the French capital in the IX century Was made of wood In the XVII century the city made of stone At the same time it was decorated with statues of... Paris
- Théâtre de la VilleIn Paris on the Place du Chatelet Theatre is Contemporary Dance Theatre de La Ville which means Theatre de la Ville Previously the theater had a number of names Lyric Theatre Palace Theatre Nations then soon Theatre Sarah Bernhardt Its present name...
- Fountain ChateletFountain Chatelet in Paris in the center of the Place du Chatelet Area and fountain named after the ancient fortress of Grand Châtelet consolidated here to protect the Pont of Shanzh The fortress was destroyed by Napoleon I Construction of... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- The first town clock ParisThe first town clock in Paris appeared in 1370 In the middle of the XIV century to strengthen the protection of the palace on the corner of All waterfront boulevard and the Palace was built clock tower The author of the hours was Henri de Vic from... Paris
- Ile de la CiteBy centuries of existence Ile de la Cité it managed to live various tribes and nations In the III century BC e the Celtic tribe lived here and about 52 BC e the island settled Roman conquerors But the significance of the island began to acquire... Paris
- Theatre du ChateletTheatre du Chatelet is located in the eponymous square in the first arrondissement of Paris It was built on the site of the former prison in 1862 The first presentation was the play «Rothomago» which was carried out in the presence of the Empress... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Hotel-Dieu in ParisHotel Dieu de Paris which translated from French means "God's shelter Paris" is the oldest hospital in the city center and hospital Many tourists hurrying to Notre Dame do not even notice it's an old building in Paris However externally  not... Paris
- Saint-Jacques TowerBell tower of Saint Jacques built in the style of "Flamboyant Gothic" all that remains of the church of Saint Jacques de la Boucherie built on the money in the name of Butchers Guild of St James in 1523 In the Middle Ages pilgrims gathered at the... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Place de GreveIn Paris there is an area which is a very sad story Now it is called the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville and before it was called the Place de Greve The name of the area directly related to its location here on the right bank of the Seine was previously...
- Chamber of Marie AntoinetteVisiting the island screens you can see and visit the ancient and magnificent buildings built in the X century These include Pantheon and Conciergerie ancient royal prison Today the Conciergerie is part of the modern Palace of Justice   and in... Paris
- Palace ConciergerieThe building of the Conciergerie is part of the Palace of Justice At the sight of the surrounding building strong walls have a feeling that they keep a heavy load all executions and heinous crimes that took place inside Most of the castle was the... Paris
- Restaurant BenoitBenoit is a small restaurant on a busy street Rivoli but little of him who knows This place for real connoisseurs and a tourist is unlikely to find it yourself But if you want to get acquainted with this classic French cuisine in Paris  bistro... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Airport Gare MontparnasseAirport Gare Montparnasse is located in Paris on the right bank of the river Seine IATA code XGB ICAO FBXB The airport receives flights from both local and international airlines Near the airport there is the subway which takes you to the nearest...
- Paris CarouselNo wonder Paris is called the city of roundabouts here one of the essential attributes of celebrating Christmas is riding on these amazing swing Most important they can be compared with the illumination of streets and buildings before the new year...
- Paris City HallHôtel de Ville (French for "townhouse") one of the most famous and beautiful sights of Paris History of the Town Hall begins with 1357 when the city Elder Etienne Marcel acquired for his residence house was  in the heart of Paris on the square...
- The sculpture "The Thinker" by RodinA well known and famous world Rodin sculpture "The Thinker" is in Paris at the Museum of Auguste Rodin Every self respecting tourist who was in the museum is committed to take pictures with the world creation Although architectural masterpiece...
- The Holy ChapelChapel Sainte Chapelle in Paris was built in 1245 1248 years for storage of Christian shrines the crown of thorns This relic King acquired in 1239 in Venice where she was taken from Constantinople According relic king paid more than was spent ... Paris
- Palace of Justice in ParisOf all the sights of Paris deserves special attention the palace of justice It is located on the Ile de la Cité and occupies a separate district which is almost half of the island Here in different buildings which are  separate palace complex... Paris
- Chapel Sainte-ChapelleSainte Chapelle a masterpiece of Gothic architecture radiant Chapel of St Louis was built on the Ile de la Cité in Paris Sainte Chapelle is famous for its unique stained glass fine shimmer in sunny weather a symbol of the heavenly Jerusalem To... Paris
- Archaeological cryptArchaeological crypt a legendary basement of the Cathedral of Notre Dame where an underground staircase It is open to visitors and will present them to the image of the ancient capital of France due gathered here archaeological exhibits that tell... Paris
- The memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" in ParisThe memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" the initial or zero reference road distances which is used as a basis for calculating the distances to other cities in France It is located on Papertnoy area 50 meters from the main entrance  Notre Dame... Paris
- Church of Saint MerryConstruction of the church began on the site of an old chapel in 1520 and lasted for 100 years The church is called the abbreviated name of the abbot of the monastery of St Maarten St Mederika who also is buried in a chapel of the church Over ... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Monument to Charlemagne in ParisFrench King Charles united under the crown of France vast territories For his services he was nicknamed Charles the Great Pope crowned him emperor He gave the name of the Carolingian dynasty Modern capital of France Charlemagne had rather weak ... Paris
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Les Halles
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 03 Temple
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 05 Pantheon