- Central District, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong, Hollywood Rd, 126
- Man monastery located in Hong Kong and is considered one of the famous attractions of China. The temple was built in 1848 and celebrates the two Taoist gods: Maybe Mans, war and literature sootvetstvenno.Soglasno Chinese tradition both god depicted on the main altar of the temple, with Moe holds a sword, and Man - brush, this is done in order to show the unity of power and education.
The temple itself is relatively small, are located inside the premises for prayer and the main hall, where the lamp is constantly burning incense, the smoke of which are beyond the premises. This is done in order to, as believe the locals eat their smoke deceased relatives. Also, any visitor to the temple can change gonkonskie dollars to special funds for the underworld and using the stove to send them to the afterlife.
Every tourist who has ever visited the Taoist monastery of the gods, will remain under the influence of Chinese traditions. For example, near the temple are the harbingers of the future, have a whole arsenal of methods of divination, which, according to the reviews come true. Also Tourist prepared a special ritual - the lighting of the three aromatic sticks that symbolize the past, present and future.
- Street stone stepsStreet stone steps a street which consists of stone steps It begins near the intersection Lok Ku and stretches right to the hill It was built between 1841 and 1850 Its height is about 350 meters The street has a number of equal parts of which... Sheung Wan
- Museum of Medical SciencesMuseum of Medical Science in Hong Kong has the status of a unique institution which has no analogues not only in China but also mira Unikalny museum covers an area of more than 10 000 square meters where are 11 exhibition galleries a library... Sheung Wan
- Park "Hollywood Road"Park "Hollywood Road" a city park landscaped in the Chinese style Surrounded by modern buildings it looks pretty original The place where a park has historical significance It was here at this point on the map in 1841 landed on the island of Hong... Mid Levels
- Market on Graham StreetMarket on Graham Street is one of the oldest markets of the city where you can buy almost any food Age at Graham Street Market has more than 160 years He stretched out almost the entire street It is quite narrow so it seems that the process of...
- Market Western MarketFirst Western Market consisted of two separate units the South which was demolished and the North Save the block more compact than destroyed so it was saved and restored Now the market is a four story building built in the Edwardian style which was... Tai Ping Shan
- Mid-levels EscalatorEscalator Mid Levels an unusual attraction of Hong Kong and the longest escalator in the world Its length 800 meters and through such indicators included in the Guinness Book of Records This is not just a monument but also one of the forms of public...
- The Center skyscraperThis skyscraper stands out system of hundreds of neon lights that change color at night During the Christmas holidays illumination is used particularly active so skyscraper at this time resembles a Christmas tree The Center premises of irregular... Hong Kong
- Driving club "Saydveyz"Driving club "Saydveyz" is an entertainment center where simulators racing cars give the opportunity to feel like a real racer The Centre was opened in 2004 and immediately became the heart of the racing culture of Hong Kong Drive this car racing...
- Cathedral of the Immaculate ConceptionThe first Roman Catholic cathedral in Hong Kong was built in 1843 at the junction of Pottinger Street and Wellington Street and was destroyed by fire in 1859 The cathedral was rebuilt but this time he was selected for another place Construction of...
- Ferry Terminal Hong Kong MacauFerry Terminal Hong Kong Macau ferry terminal and a helipad in the heart of Hong Kong The terminal is located in Sheung Wan west of the central business district of Hong Kong on the northern shore of the island He is the main departure point for... Tai Ping Shan
- Skyscraper Chater HouseThe building was built in 1905 and named in honor of Sir Paul Chater but in part because it is located at the intersection of Connaught Road Central and Chater Road Throughout its more than a century of history the building is often passed from hand... Hong Kong
- Zoological and Botanical Gardens in Hong KongOne of the oldest zoological and botanical centers in the world Opened in 1864 today the garden covers an area of more than 5 6 hectares There are more than 1 000 species of plants and more than 900 species of animals of 280 different species...
- Jardine HousePole house is an office center in Hong Kong until 1980 the former tallest building not only in Hong Kong but also in Asia Construction of the tower was completed in 1972 At that time it was unique to the urban environment of Hong Kong in the 52... Hong Kong
- Government House in Hong KongHouse of the Hong Kong Government is proud of the local population one of the attractions and unique historical monument that serves as a reminder of the colonial past of this city It is located in Hong Kong in the region of Central   directly... Hong Kong
- Government buildingGovernment House was the official residence of the governor from 1855 to 1997 when the city was under British protectorate 25 of the 28 governors of Hong Kong have used this building as his official residence Construction began in 1851 eight years... Hong Kong
- International Financial CentreConstruction of shopping center IFC Mall was completed in 2003 The building has 88 floors 22 of which are reserved for the purpose of trade but most still hold financial firms For example on the 55th floor is a Financial Management in Hong Kong... Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Museum of ArtHong Kong Museum of Art the main art museum of the country It was created on the initiative of the City Hall and the Central City Council in 1962 The museum is located in the City Hall and in 1991 was moved to the current premises The main purpose... Hong Kong
- Area StatuesThe name of the area is directly related to the statues of the British royal family when placed on it They stood there until the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong during World War II Now you can only see the monument of Sir Thomas Jackson  ... Hong Kong
- Queen SquareQueen Square in Hong Kong is located in the office of the city Its traditional architecture of the XIX century almost dysanue with the surrounding high rise buildings of glass and concrete But perhaps in this lies its charm In the old days the area... Hong Kong
- HSBC BuildingThe reason for the decision to build a new building was the fact that the bank has outgrown its old headquarters Build a new needed as soon as possible so the building blocks produced in other countries and only then brought to Hong Kong The... Hong Kong
- Legislative Council of Hong KongThe building was designed by Sir astheno Webb a British architect with a record number of projects of which the eastern facade of Buckingham Palace and the facade of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London This two story granite building in the neo... Hong Kong
- Church of St. JosephChurch of St Joseph built in 1960 is one of the most visited Catholic churches in Hong Kong It is located in the city center opposite the American Consulate The building of the temple color made in a modern style has a cubic shape and decorated with... Hong Kong
- Former French Mission BuildingThrough the natural features of the area the building was built on a hill and first served as a private residence In the 1870s and 1880s it was rebuilt and became a three story That building which we can see today dates from the year 1917 It was... Hong Kong
- The building of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Hong KongThe building of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Hong Kong Prince of Wales or a building it is one of the city's skyscrapers where the headquarters of the British garrison The building has 28 floors its height is 113 meters It stands in the... Hong Kong
- Tai Ping Shan
- Sheung Wan
- Mid Levels
- Hong Kong
- Victoria (historical)
- Wan Chai
- Sai Wan Estate
- Sai Ying Pun
- Shek Tong Tsui
- Tsim Sha Tsui