- Seneca Village (historical), United States
- USA, New York, District of Manhattan, Madison Avenue
- Madison Avenue is famous, one of the most expensive in the neighborhood of Manhattan, New York Street in the United States. One-way street was built in 1836. Endpoint Avenue rests on the bridge that connects it to the Bronx.
The street is named after James Madison - the fourth President of the United States.
In the XIX-XX centuries in the street has offices famous American advertising agencies, in connection with what Madison Avenue unseparated associated with the advertising industry of the country.
The famous Madison Avenue advertising not only production, but also the numerous skyscrapers, built in the early XX century, feshenebelnymі shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Metropolitan Museum of ArtIn 1866 a group of businessmen and philanthropists decided to organize a national art gallery and in 1872 a small building on Fifth Avenue opened its doors for the first visitors The first exhibits were paintings by European artists   acquired...
- Central Park - 86th St TransverseDOT provides for the safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible movement of people and goods in the City of New York....
- Museum MileMuseum Mile part of the street Fifth Avenue in New York City USA a real godsend for fans and art lovers of different directions At this point a high concentration of museums and galleries The origins of the Museum Mile takes away from the building...
- Guggenheim MuseumThe most unusual museums in New York there is a museum of contemporary art of the Guggenheim His whimsical abstract building stands out from the famous Fifth Avenue skyline In part it is a symbol of the city The museum exhibits the end of the XIX... Carnegie Hill
- Design Museum Cooper-HewittDesign Museum Cooper Hewitt is located in one of the blocks of Fifth Avenue in New York the museum Mila Founded in 1897 the museum grandchildren philanthropist Cooper The museum is a kind of continuation of the Cooper Foundation engaged in the... Carnegie Hill
- Cafe "Boathouse In Central Park"Discover an oasis located right in the heart of New York It's about beautiful Central Park views raduyuschem tourists with its vegetation a small lake and equipped park After the walk you will definitely want to have a snack   This will help you... Borough of Manhattan
- The Jewish MuseumOne of the museums located in the famous Museum Mile Fifth Avenue in New York is the Jewish Museum It is the largest museum in the United States of Jewish art culture and history The history of the museum began in early 1920 when the judge gave the... Carnegie Hill
- Frick CollectionFrick Collection in New York Mangetane a very interesting art museum which is located in a private mansion of the collector It houses a unique collection of artistic masterpieces of the best masters of XIV XIX centuries Henry Clay  Frick... Borough of Manhattan
- Asia Society New YorkWorldwide Headquarters for Asia Society, home of Asia Society Museum, Garden Court Café, AsiaStore.... Borough of Manhattan
- American Museum of Natural HistoryMuseum of Natural History in New York is located opposite Central Park in the district of Manhattan A visit to the museum will be an interesting and exciting spectacle for both children and adults All exhibits are quite mobile interactive and many... Harsenville (historical)
- Restaurant "Ocean Grill"One of the most popular schools in New York features a restaurant "Ocean Grill" a menu which presents a variety of fish dishes as well as about 30 kinds of sauces Also here you can enjoy the rolls and sushi but the main thrust of the restaurant... Harsenville (historical)
- Central Park in New York CityIn New York City Manhattan district bustling unabated for a minute and in stark contrast with his usual environment metropolis creates a park of peace and greenery Bastion of tranquility and relaxation was designed in the 19th century in those days... Borough of Manhattan
- House DakotaDakota (in English The Dakota) not just residential building in New York It is a historical monument and the US cult place for fans of John Lennon It was here in the arch of the house was killed by cult British musician fan Mark Chapman Dakota House... Borough of Manhattan
- Branch of the auction house "Sotheby's"Sotheby's a serious company connoisseurs of art which is recommended for all fans visiting and want to know the features of this fine world Artists architects jewelers and sommeliers will find ideas for inspiration meet representatives of the... Roosevelt Island
- Central Park ZooCentral Park Zoo in New York City is a great experience to all those who dare to visit It is a unique mix of world fauna flora and architectural and design solutions Zoo is located in the Central Park neighborhood   At the beginning of its... Borough of Manhattan
- Retoran "Picholine"One of the most prestigious restaurants in New York City is the «Picholine» whose menu offers dishes of French and Mediterranean cuisine It includes a small wine mini bar and a VIP clients Getting inside you feel an aristocrat   after all... San Juan Hill
- Restaurant "Boulud Sud"If you are thinking about where a tasty snack in New York City then visit a fine restaurant «Boulud Sud» in the menu which presents delicious pravansalskay and Mediterranean cuisine Its interior is very similar to the one that was submitted to... San Juan Hill
- Glass cube Apple StoreApple Store on Fifth Avenue is a weightless glass cube Knows every fan of apple brand in America and there are always a lot of people Although many attend Apple Store on Fifth Avenue as one of the modern attractions of Manhattan   to visit the... Midtown New York
- José de San Martín StatueThe mission of the Central Park Conservancy, a private non-profit, is to restore, manage, and enhance Central Park, in partnership with the public.... San Juan Hill
- The restaurant "Le Cirque"One of the most popular restaurants in New York City is "Le Cirque" which opened in 1974 at the hotel «Mayfair» Currently he is far from the tower Bloomberg where he moved in 2006 The total area of the institution  is 1500 square meters... Midtown New York
- Shopping center Bergdorf GoodmanThe shopping center is located Bergdorf Goodman in New York's famous Fifth Avenue Most popular boutiques accessories shoes and clothes located in this department The complex offers its customers not only a luxurious range of branded items   but... Midtown New York
- Restaurant "Arpeggio at Lincoln Center"Restaurant "Arpeggio at Lincoln Center" pleases visitors and New Yorkers are very delicious Mediterranean cuisine and a unique interior and friendly staff Guests can dine at the bar in the living room in the main hall or outdoors sitting on ... Phipps Houses
- Roosevelt Island BridgeCities Roosevelt Island a drawbridge across the East River connecting New York area Queens and Roosevelt Island The bridge the only way to get to the island for cars and pedestrians The bridge was opened in 1955 Currently Roosevelt Island Bridge is... Roosevelt Island
- Carnegie Hill
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Konaande Kongh (historical)
- Park West Village
- Harsenville (historical)
- Stanley Isaacs Houses
- Gracie Square