The complex of the University Museum and Art Gallery
- Shek Tong Tsui, Hong Kong
- 94 Bonham Road, Pokfulam, Sai Ying Pun, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- +86 852-2241-5500
- University Museum and Art Gallery - a complex collection which reaches 1,000 items of Chinese antiques, including bronze, ceramics and paintings. It is located at the main entrance of the University of Hong Kong on Bonham Road.
The complex aims to generate artistic and cultural experience that is accessible to people in all walks of life.
Staff can develop a stronger sense of cultural values within the community of Hong Kong. Due to its collections and activities, they tell the public about the past and present of Chinese and other cultures.
The complex is on a mission to maintain high standards in all exhibitions and educational activities. It gives access to its collections and services for teaching, as well as to the study and research of Chinese art.
- Feng Pingshan Museum in Hong KongHairdryer Pingshan Museum in Hong Kong was opened at the Hong Kong University of Chinese art and archeology of December 14 1932 goda Snachala museum used to store a rare collection of books collected by the university One of those who donated...
- University of Hong KongThe university was founded in 1911 on the basis of the former Medical College established by the London Missionary Society little earlier in 1887 Later it was transformed into one of the faculties The then Governor of Hong Kong felt the need to...
- Lo Ban TempleLo Ban Temple is named after the patron saint of carpenters and builders from China Ban Lo was a famous Chinese carpenter lived during the years 440 507 BC Is a temple in the city of Kennedy Hong Kong Island The temple was built in 1884 by donations...
- Park "Hollywood Road"Park "Hollywood Road" a city park landscaped in the Chinese style Surrounded by modern buildings it looks pretty original The place where a park has historical significance It was here at this point on the map in 1841 landed on the island of Hong... Mid Levels
- Museum of Medical SciencesMuseum of Medical Science in Hong Kong has the status of a unique institution which has no analogues not only in China but also mira Unikalny museum covers an area of more than 10 000 square meters where are 11 exhibition galleries a library... Sheung Wan
- Street stone stepsStreet stone steps a street which consists of stone steps It begins near the intersection Lok Ku and stretches right to the hill It was built between 1841 and 1850 Its height is about 350 meters The street has a number of equal parts of which... Sheung Wan
- Monastery ManMan monastery located in Hong Kong and is considered one of the famous attractions of China The temple was built in 1848 and celebrates the two Taoist gods Maybe Mans war and literature sootvetstvenno Soglasno Chinese tradition both god... Central District
- Victoria PeakVictoria Peak the highest point of the island of Hong Kong and one of the most popular tourist spots in the city We can say that it is a Hong Kong tourist mecca Peak named after the British Queen Victoria The highest point is at an altitude of... Central and Western District
- Market Western MarketFirst Western Market consisted of two separate units the South which was demolished and the North Save the block more compact than destroyed so it was saved and restored Now the market is a four story building built in the Edwardian style which was... Tai Ping Shan
- Mid-levels EscalatorEscalator Mid Levels an unusual attraction of Hong Kong and the longest escalator in the world Its length 800 meters and through such indicators included in the Guinness Book of Records This is not just a monument but also one of the forms of public... Central District
- Market on Graham StreetMarket on Graham Street is one of the oldest markets of the city where you can buy almost any food Age at Graham Street Market has more than 160 years He stretched out almost the entire street It is quite narrow so it seems that the process of... Central District
- Ferry Terminal Hong Kong MacauFerry Terminal Hong Kong Macau ferry terminal and a helipad in the heart of Hong Kong The terminal is located in Sheung Wan west of the central business district of Hong Kong on the northern shore of the island He is the main departure point for... Tai Ping Shan
- The Center skyscraperThis skyscraper stands out system of hundreds of neon lights that change color at night During the Christmas holidays illumination is used particularly active so skyscraper at this time resembles a Christmas tree The Center premises of irregular... Hong Kong
- Driving club "Saydveyz"Driving club "Saydveyz" is an entertainment center where simulators racing cars give the opportunity to feel like a real racer The Centre was opened in 2004 and immediately became the heart of the racing culture of Hong Kong Drive this car racing... Central District
- Cathedral of the Immaculate ConceptionThe first Roman Catholic cathedral in Hong Kong was built in 1843 at the junction of Pottinger Street and Wellington Street and was destroyed by fire in 1859 The cathedral was rebuilt but this time he was selected for another place Construction of... Central District
- Bridge Tsing Ma BridgeBridge Tsing Ma Bridge suspension bridge which is part 10 of the longest bridges in the world It connects an island Tsing Yi Island Mawani The bridge has two levels upper and lower On the second level organize road and rail traffic The main span of... Victoria (historical)
- Wax museum Madame Tussauds in Hong KongWax museum Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong is a popular place for tourists and visitors The starting point the famous Peak Tower where is this amazing and unique museum of its kind Every visitor from small to large can see more  hundreds of wax... Central and Western District
- Peak TowerPeak Tower interesting tourist attraction in Hong Kong which is annually visited by about 6 million visitors It was designed by British architect Terry Farrell It is the tallest building on the island which is a place where everyone wants to enjoy... Central and Western District
- Madame TussaudsIn China as in some other countries there is a branch of the famous London wax museum Madame Tussaud's and it is located in Hong Kong Of course for some indicators it is different from the ones that you can visit such as in Europe   Firstly... Central and Western District
- Zoological and Botanical Gardens in Hong KongOne of the oldest zoological and botanical centers in the world Opened in 1864 today the garden covers an area of more than 5 6 hectares There are more than 1 000 species of plants and more than 900 species of animals of 280 different species... Central District
- Government buildingGovernment House was the official residence of the governor from 1855 to 1997 when the city was under British protectorate 25 of the 28 governors of Hong Kong have used this building as his official residence Construction began in 1851 eight years... Hong Kong
- Government House in Hong KongHouse of the Hong Kong Government is proud of the local population one of the attractions and unique historical monument that serves as a reminder of the colonial past of this city It is located in Hong Kong in the region of Central   directly... Hong Kong
- Skyscraper Chater HouseThe building was built in 1905 and named in honor of Sir Paul Chater but in part because it is located at the intersection of Connaught Road Central and Chater Road Throughout its more than a century of history the building is often passed from hand... Hong Kong
- Church of St. JosephChurch of St Joseph built in 1960 is one of the most visited Catholic churches in Hong Kong It is located in the city center opposite the American Consulate The building of the temple color made in a modern style has a cubic shape and decorated with... Hong Kong
- Sai Wan Estate
- Sai Ying Pun
- Victoria (historical)
- Mid Levels
- Sheung Wan
- Tai Ping Shan
- Mount Davis
- Kung Man Tsuen
- Kennedy Town
- Central District