Complex of temples and Songzhu Zhizhu
- ChangQiao, China
- 5 号 Jing Shan Dong Jie, Dong Cheng Qu, Beijing, China, 100009
- +86 010-23224324
- Temples and Songzhu Zhizhu constitute a set of three temples: already destroyed Fayuan, middle and western temple Songzhu Zhizhu. Shrines are of great historical and cultural importance in the country.
Songzhu temple built during the reign of Emperor Yongzheng in honor of Buddha and his religious activities in Mongolia. The temple is large and consists of five palaces. It is here that were published religious books Mongolian and Tibetan cultural exchange experience among ethnic groups.
To have survived most of the buildings of both temples. Now they are protected monuments of Beijing and deserve the attention of tourists. Near the temple is the Hotel Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, where you can stay while visiting temples.
- Beijing Memorial Hall of the New Cultural MovementBeijing Memorial Hall of the New Cultural Movement is located in the red building at Peking University This is an old four storey building is the cradle of a new cultural movement which originated in 1919 In the memorial hall of photographs  ... Dongcheng Qu
- Jingshan Park (Mountain Landscape)Jingshan Park (or Park Landscape Mountain) in Beijing artificial hill about 45 meters and an area of over 230 square meters Is now a public park First the park was the imperial garden which was built in the Ming Dynasty The park consists of...
- The Hall of Preserving HarmonyThis hall is the last of the three main halls of the outer court of the Forbidden City It has a rectangular shape The hall is built in traditional Chinese style with a gable roof The interior of the hall profusely In the center is the imperial... Beijing
- Palace of Earthly TranquilityThe palace is the most northerly of the three main halls of the Forbidden City which was located Imperial Garden It was built in 1420 During the reign of the Ming Dynasty the palace served as the residence of the Empress When the Qing Dynasty it was... Beijing
- Garden of Tranquility and LongevityGarden Calm and Longevity located in the inner city on the west side of the palace of the same name This garden was laid out with the restoration of the palace in the years 1772 1776 on the orders of Emperor Qianlong so it is also called garden... Beijing
- Union HallUnion Hall is located in the central part of the courtyard in the Forbidden City Its building dates back to 1402 the year but in 1789 the hall was rebuilt The hall has a square shape with a pyramidal roof It stores 25 imperial seals period of the... Beijing
- Palace of Heavenly PurityThe palace was built in the first half of the fifteenth century and is the largest room in the courtyard of the Forbidden City In the days of the Ming Dynasty he served as the residence of the emperor His huge space 20 meters high was divided into... Beijing
- Palace ChangchunPalace Changchun which translated from Chinese means Palace of Eternal Spring is one of six palaces in the western part of the Forbidden City Changchun Palace was built in 1420 More than a hundred years in 1535 it was renamed the Palace Yongning... Beijing
- Jinshan Mountain PingJinshan Mountain Ping the hills with panoramic views of Beijing created exclusively handmade Jinshan Mountain is located in the center of the park of the same name From the mountain overlooking the Beijing Jinshan translated means "Hill of beautiful...
- Neighborhood "Round City"Neighborhood "Round City" a small old neighborhood built on an island in Lake Taiye during the Jin Dynasty The area is surrounded by a circular perimeter fence On its territory there are several halls and pavilions surrounded by ancient trees The...
- Beihai Park - Park North LakeBeihai Park one of the oldest parks in Beijing It is located in the city center and occupies 68 hectares Almost half of the area of the park it Beihai Lake No wonder this park is also called the North Lake Conventionally Beihai Park can be...
- Imperial Hall of ExcellenceHall of Imperial benefits Hall and Museum where he lived emperor during the Ming Dynasty Here in this period took place many important ceremonies and festivals Also this room was the residence of the imperial concubines in the Qing Dynasty A sign on...
- Bridge HoumenBridge Houmen or Wanning Bridge is an ancient structure It was built by a small river Tonghui in 1285 when the Yuan Dynasty For construction of the bridge as a primary timber material used and then the compound in some places supported by the stone... DeShengMen Nei
- Temple HuoshenHuoshen Temple is an ancient temple daoskіm located near the Forbidden City He already has about one thousand four hundred years The temple complex is located on 4 000 square meters of space The main hall of the temple covers an area of 2 160... DeShengMen Nei
- Imperial GardenImperial Garden also known as Yuyhuayuan one of the three gardens in the Forbidden City the vast palace complex in the world which is located in Beijing The garden is one of the most popular places in this architectural complex The total area of...
- Beijing People's Art TheatreBeijing People's Art Theatre was founded in 1952 by the famous playwright Cao Yuyem The theater building is a striking example of the monumental "Stalinist architecture " No unnecessary decorations all very strict and majestic Interior  the... Dongcheng Qu
- Guo Moruo Memorial HallGuo Moruo Memorial Hall a hall in the former residence of the great Chinese scholar writer and poet the first president of the Academy of Sciences of the People's Republic of Guo Moruo The residence is located near Lake Shicha Guo Moruo settled in...
- Former Residence of Lao SheFormer Residence of Lao She the so called "red persimmon yard" was acquired by the famous Chinese writer and playwright in 1950 on his return from America This is a typical Beijing courtyard in the old style At his residence Lao She lived and worked... Beijing
- The Forbidden CityThe Forbidden City is located in the heart of Beijing Its extensive territory and include many buildings This palace complex allows visitors to feel the history and culture of China the typical architectural elements colors sculptures  ... Beijing
- Palace Palace Museum, BeijingPalace Museum Palace is located in the heart of Beijing This huge imperial palace which incidentally is the largest palace in the world was built at the beginning of the XV century On all sides it is surrounded by a high city wall and around the... Beijing
- The former residence of Mao DunThroughout the history of China Beijing was home to many intriguing and important figures To the present day numerous residences that once belonged to important people of China Among them are two residences are under state protection   the... Dongcheng Qu
- The former residence of WanrongThe former residence of Wanrong located in the city center near the park Beihai Ms Wanrong was the wife of the last emperor of China This house was built by her grandfather Ms Wanrong lived there until her marriage Then she and her husband Emperor... Dongcheng Qu
- Bridge YindingYinding bridge was built during the Ming Dynasty This small stone bridge in the form of an arch connects the two banks of the narrow strait between the lake and the lake Qianhai Houhai Bridge Yinding so small consisting of only one arch span under... DeShengMen Nei
- Blur HotelHotel Kapok more commonly known as the Blur Hotel located in Beijing China The hotel is located next to the Forbidden City close to major shopping centers The hotel was designed by the design studio Studio Pei Zhu Designed with a modern... Beijing