- Berlin, Stadt, Germany
- Berlin, Germany, Alexanderstrasse 7.
- +49 (0)30 24631676
- Alexanderplatz 7, Berlin - everyone knows this address European clubbers. This fact is not surprising when you consider that for several years the Berlin club Weekend is the headquarters of the main techno labels of the world and the seat of all the techno-stars of our time.
Quite often it make their party label fashion Argentine Esperanza and venerable Canadian Minus. Here, finally, as headliners for weeks reduce tracks relevant youth techno and house music in Europe. Club awaits visitors from Wednesday to Sunday and always offering them high-quality music and atmosphere.
Weekend is situated on the roof, which gives it a special charm. Not only can you dance to good music, but also to do it in the open air, admiring the beautiful night views of Berlin.
- Skyscraper Haus des ReisensSkyscraper Haus des Reisens located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1969 1971 years as part of the transformation of the space on the site of the demolished buildings of the Minolhauses Architects were Ronald Korn Johannes...
- AlexanderplatzArea Alexander and named after the Russian Tsar Alexander I in memory of his visit to Berlin in 1805 Its main attractions are the Red Town Hall TV Tower and numerous skyscrapers The area became an important trading center after the building of the...
- Trading Gallery KaufhofGallery Kaufhof one of the newest shopping centers in Europe Its interior combines the seemingly incompatible classics and modern In an area of 36 thousand square meters housed exclusive brand stores a visit which reminds visit  in the... Berlin
- Skyscraper Haus des Berliner VerlagesSkyscraper Haus des Berliner Verlages located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1970 1973 years by the architect Karl Ernst flock Rainer Hanslick and Gunther Derdau The building was designed for the Berlin publishing house Office... Berlin
- Shopping center AlexAlex it's pretty spacious shopping center under the roof which gathers many branded clothing stores On five floors of the shopping center is located almost 200 shops 20 restaurants a fitness center and a bowling alley On the last level of the...
- Berliner Fernsehturm TV towerThis building built in than as a symbol of the power of the socialist bloc and to this day adorns Berlin although from its inception in 1969 it is of course has repeatedly upgraded and even add a little height at the expense of the new antenna  ... Berlin Mitte
- Moscow cafe in BerlinCafe "Moscow" is one of the previously nationalized organizations operate GDR representing national network of restaurants in Berlin but was closed after the unification of Germany Cafe "Moscow" in 2007 was acquired by a new owner Nicholas ...
- Restaurant "In the last resort"Restaurant «Zur Letzten Instanz» (last resort) the oldest in Berlin and one of the most famous The restaurant was opened in 1621 and since then pleases its visitors with traditional German cuisine However with non traditional names The very name... Nikolaiviertel
- St. Mary's Church in BerlinSt Mary's Church one of the oldest of the existing churches located in Berlin Germany Is one of the six medieval churches which are located in the historic center of Berlin Located on the street of Karl Liebknecht For the first time the church was... Berlin Mitte
- Monsieur Vong RestaurantMonsier Vong inexpensive restaurant Vietnamese cuisine in which all the exotic dishes are delicate and refined taste and awaken the appetite and imagination The restaurant selected delicacies from the rich Vietnamese cuisine spectacular flavors... Berlin
- Red Town HallRed Town Hall is located in the heart of Berlin Government House got its name from the color of brick which decorated the facade of the building A majestic old building built in the second half of the XIX century stands out against the... Nikolaiviertel
- Fountain "Neptune" in BerlinFountain "Neptune" one of the main attractions of Berlin Situated between the Red Town Hall and Marienkirche "Neptune" one of the oldest and most beautiful fountains of Berlin and Germany Author Fountain famous German architect and painter Karl ... Berlin Mitte
- Akvadiv in BerlinAkvadiv a cylindrical marine aquarium height of 16 meters which is located in the center of Berlin in the courtyard of a five star hotel "Radisson" In the center of it all runs a two story elevator shaft with a transparent elevator where passengers... Berlin Mitte
- MärchenbrunnenMärchenbrunnen in Berlin is located in the park Frydryhskhayn This city fountain is an architectural monument protected by the state In 1893 the city authorities decided artistically entrance to the park The idea of creating the fountain came... Friedrichshain Bezirk
- Restaurant ReinhardsThis restaurant is an American style 20s with nostalgic music in the background and offers visitors all the usual delicious European cuisine On food is high enough but the taste and pleasant atmosphere are worth it Beautiful interior places is... Nikolaiviertel
- Quarter NikolaiviertelNikolaiviertel is a historic district of Mitte district of Berlin which is bordered by the River Spree in the east History quarter begins with the Middle Ages when the church was built of St Nicholas in the late style On the 700th anniversary of the... Nikolaiviertel
- Restaurant "Mutter Hoppe"Mutter Hoppe one of the best restaurants which offers a real home German cuisine Go hungry here to do the impossible Classical German cuisine itself is very satisfying and in the format of homemade dishes and can be confusing at all  you with... Nikolaiviertel
- Hackesche HöfeHackesche Höfe is the largest architectural complex of indoor courtyard throughout Germany This is part of Shpandauskogo suburb Mitte district of Berlin since 1972 an architectural monument Was first opened September 23 1906 in front of Hackesche... Berlin Mitte
- DDR MuseumDDR Museum is an interactive museum in the center of Berlin His exposition located in the former East German government district right on the river Spree opposite the Berlin Cathedral Museum exhibition tells the story of everyday life  residents... Berlin Mitte
- Restaurant-Pub Brauhaus GeorgbraeuRestaurant Brauhaus Georgbraeu incredibly cheap pub restaurant with German cuisine Located in the heart of Berlin this restaurant is rightly enjoys an excellent reputation of the cheapest and at the same time the most upscale restaurant pub capital... Nikolaiviertel
- Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree"Sculptural composition "Bathers on the Spree" is located on the banks of the River Spree in Berlin It was created to reflect the true beauty of the female body About this sculptural group little is known but because it is in front of Berlin ... Berlin Mitte
- Embankment of the River SpreeThe Spree River flows through the eastern part of Germany crossing Berlin in its different parts Embankment of the River Spree a great place for walking in the warm season On the waterfront offers a beautiful view of the sights of the capital of... Berlin Mitte
- Gateway MyulendammGateway Myulendamm was created to regulate and facilitate river traffic which provide areas of the city building materials and food Three hundred years ago in Berlin began to build locks and watermills Gateway Myulendamm considered one of the most... Nikolaiviertel
- Barcomis Deli RestaurantRestaurant Barcomis Deli good German restaurant decorated in the national spirit The food here is tasty and generous Food prices are inexpensive affordable to any client Service prompt and courteous staff The institution has an outdoor terrace for a... Berlin
- Berlin Mitte
- Unter den Linden
- Kottbusser Tor
- Potsdamer Platz