- Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, Germany
- Falckensteinstraße 49, 10997 Berlin, Germany
- Duplex club Watergate, which is located on the banks of the River Spree, built in the style of minimalism and cubic design.
On the ground level of the building is 20 Metov lounge area with huge windows through which one can see the old bridge over the river Spree - Oberbaumbrücke. The zone is designed for 400 people, which is a small dance floor with a bar.
At the second level, which accommodates 600 people, is a bar with sofas. The highlight of the room is the LED ceiling mounted specialists Room Division. In the music he poured different colors. This light operates VJ.
Techno and house music that plays in the club, lasts more than 12 hours with a DJ. For consoles appear Richie Hawtin, Bookashade and Digitalism, and on Fridays - known DJs.
Also, the club built a terrace designed for fans to watch the beautiful night sky.
- Bridge Oberbaum BridgeTraveling on the Spree in Berlin (Germany) we see a huge number of bridges and canals Of particular interest is a two level bridge Oberbaum Bridge It gives a romantic journey in nature and suggests to call this area "German Venice  " Back in the...
- East Side GalleryEast Side Gallery which is located in Berlin's Frydryhskhayn is the world's largest art gallery in the open air the only exhibit which serves one of the surviving fragments of the Berlin Wall The gallery was opened September 28 1990 after on the... Warschauer Strasse
- Sculpture "Molecular Man""Molecular Man" made of metal mounted on the Spree River in the eastern part of the capital of Germany The composition created by the American artist Jonathan Borofsky in 1999 Sculpture consists of three male silhouettes which symbolize the three...
- Berghain clubGerman techno club Berghain was built on the site no less popular places Ostgut which is famous for its bad reputation In 2004 opened a new club dedicated to techno music and its fans Interestingly the club despite its increasing popularity and... Friedrichshain
- East StationEast Station in Berlin since its foundation changed its name several times Under the name "Frankfurt" station lasted until 1845 tying with Frankfurt is one of the ways of the West Germany Teaming up with Nіzhnesyleskae and Bradenburgskie iron ... Friedrichshain
- Restaurant SchneeweissSchneeweiss Restaurant offers German cuisine at a very low price This elegant and refined restaurant guests can enjoy delicious steak with vegetables tender lamb meat schnitzels dumplings cream soup pork with pellets and of course sweet desserts It... Boxhagen
- Restaurant "Feuer und Flamme - Das Fonduerestaurant"Restaurant "Feuer und Flamme" offers visitors a huge selection of fondue for every taste The menu of this restaurant has more than 30 varieties of fondue ranging from cheese and ending with chocolate From this abundance can choose the most suitable... Friedrichshain
- Berlin undergroundBerlin underground is a composite of public transport in Berlin in Germany The first subway was opened in 1902 on the project the work of Werner von Siemens Today Metro has 173 stations with 10 lines the length of which is  151 7 kilometers... Friedrichshain
- Building FlaschenturmBuilding Flaschenturm located in the German capital the city of Berlin was designed by Berlin architect Bruno thumps in the years 1929 1930 and until 1990 served as the building of bottling plant brewery Engelhardt The brewery between 1951 and 1990... Stralau
- Avenue of Karl Marx in BerlinAvenue of Karl Marx a famous street in the Berlin district of Mitte and Frydryhskhayn She is known for its monumental residential buildings in the style of socialist classicism which were built here in the 1950s First street called "Big Frankfurt"... Friedrichshain
- Tresor ClubTresor a nightclub which is famous not only in Germany but throughout the world Under the same name exists and popular record company The club was founded in March 1991 After the fall of the Berlin Wall he became actively develop The history of the... Nikolaiviertel
- Treptow ParkTreptow Park is located in the former garden of Johann W Bush Previously there simply geometric pattern trees were planted but in 1876 the project director of urban gardens Johann Mayer was defeated here full park After completion of all  works... Stralau
- Monument to the Liberator SoldierMonument to the Liberator Soldier a monument located in the Treptow Park Berlin Germany The monument was opened in 1949 The architect of the monument was made by Jacob belapolskay sculptor Eugene Vucetic The height of the monument is 12 meters The... Plaenterwald
- Shopping center "Ring-Center""Ring Center" a shopping center which belongs to the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe located on the eastern side of the central part of Berlin "Ring Center" is considered one of the largest shopping centers in Berlin an area of... Friedrichsberg
- Moscow cafe in BerlinCafe "Moscow" is one of the previously nationalized organizations operate GDR representing national network of restaurants in Berlin but was closed after the unification of Germany Cafe "Moscow" in 2007 was acquired by a new owner Nicholas ... Berlin, Stadt
- Restaurant "In the last resort"Restaurant «Zur Letzten Instanz» (last resort) the oldest in Berlin and one of the most famous The restaurant was opened in 1621 and since then pleases its visitors with traditional German cuisine However with non traditional names The very name... Nikolaiviertel
- Shopping center AlexAlex it's pretty spacious shopping center under the roof which gathers many branded clothing stores On five floors of the shopping center is located almost 200 shops 20 restaurants a fitness center and a bowling alley On the last level of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Die Mitte shopping centerShopping center Dee Meath is a 6 storey building More space in the Di Mitt reserved for the well known chain stores electrical "Saturn" Here you can choose everything from the dryer and ending with ultra modern plasma The total area occupied by a... Alt-Koelln
- Dolphin Fountain in BerlinFountain Delphinbrunnen or Dolphin Fountain a public fountain in Berlin It is located in the park Frydryhskhayn The fountain has a circular shape its diameter 8 meters A circle fountain is made of sandstone sculptural groups that show four ... Friedrichshain Bezirk
- Building Gustavo-HausBuilding Gustavo Haus located near Lіhtenberga German capital Berlin was built in 1978 The building consists of two houses in height in the 18th and 21st floor This unusual building is the greatest work of art in Europe In the mid 1990s many... Wilhelmsberg
- Gateway MyulendammGateway Myulendamm was created to regulate and facilitate river traffic which provide areas of the city building materials and food Three hundred years ago in Berlin began to build locks and watermills Gateway Myulendamm considered one of the most... Nikolaiviertel
- Skyscraper Haus des ReisensSkyscraper Haus des Reisens located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1969 1971 years as part of the transformation of the space on the site of the demolished buildings of the Minolhauses Architects were Ronald Korn Johannes... Berlin, Stadt
- Quarter NikolaiviertelNikolaiviertel is a historic district of Mitte district of Berlin which is bordered by the River Spree in the east History quarter begins with the Middle Ages when the church was built of St Nicholas in the late style On the 700th anniversary of the... Nikolaiviertel
- Club WeekendAlexanderplatz 7 Berlin everyone knows this address European clubbers This fact is not surprising when you consider that for several years the Berlin club Weekend is the headquarters of the main techno labels of the world and the seat of all the... Berlin, Stadt
- Warschauer Strasse
- Berlin Treptow
- Goerlitzer Park
- Kottbusser Tor