Club Pacha New York
- 418 W 46th, United States
- 618 West 46th Street, New York, NY, USA
- +1 +1 212-209-7500
- Club Pacha New York, located on 46th Street, a very beautiful and richly decorated. Four-storey building has an area of 2,800 square meters.
On the first floor is the main hall of the club, in a traditional New York style, a bar and a grand staircase.
In mezanіne on the second floor has a coffee-colored sofas and the floor above - a mosaic bar. Next, visitors can find a review balconies with more convenient to watch all the DJs and dancing. In this sector, the capacity is 400 people sitting area with bright green cushions. In the room you can relax, watch presentations, and of course, dancing.
The club established powerful sound, lighting and video systems that suit musical requests DJs and visitors.
- Hell's KitchenHell's Kitchen (in English Hell's Kitchen) Today the prestigious area of Manhattan Its the perfect name for this area was very high crime rate which makes the area of criminal center of New York with the XX century until the end of the...
- Restaurant "Marseille"Restaurant "Marseille" pleases visitors and New Yorkers excellent dishes of French and Mediterranean cuisine It got its name in honor of the largest ports in the Mediterranean The total area of institutions is relatively small the tables are...
- Jazz club BirdlandJazz club Birdland always strived for excellence in the demonstration of folk music of America jazz By visiting this club you will appreciate and acoustics and comfort in the room and this great menu of American cuisine The club Birdland featured...
- Restaurant "La Silhouette"Establishment of «La Silhouette» you can safely make a list of the best restaurants in New York The menu presents a variety of French cuisine Looking in through the glass doors you may find that the restaurant is a bit small but it is not  ... San Juan Hill
- Fast food restaurant Shake ShackShake Shack a chain of fast food restaurants and more specifically hamburgers which recognize the best in the world They are beautiful delicious and very reasonable in price An interesting range and number of visitors at least at McDonalds awaken... Times Square
- Museum Madame Tussaud's WaxMuseum Madame Tussaud's Wax has a wonderful New York branch in the heart of Manhattan The museum opened in October 2000 and to this day is the most popular The museum occupies 10 floors of the building in Times Square on 42nd Street between 7 ... Times Square
- Majestic TheaterMajestic Theatre Majestic Theatre and on Broadway and is a key cultural institution in Manhattan This is one of the largest theaters of Broadway The hall can accommodate 1 645 guests If you love theater and want to visit the Broadway musical start... Times Square
- Museum of Discovery Times SquareDiscovery Times Square (DTS) in New York called "museum" This is a special large scale exhibition center for educational tourism There are informative and very impressive exhibitions on cultural events art and history For Example   there have... Times Square
- New Amsterdam TheaterNew Amsterdam Theatre the oldest theater on Broadway It was built in 1903 Today he is included in the National Register of Historic Places Be sure to visit the theater to feel the amazing atmosphere of the old institutions and Broadway  View... Times Square
- Musical "The Book of Mormon"The Book of Mormon or The Book of Mormon a great musical which is created for 7 years and raised for the first time on Broadway in 2011 alone The musical was well received by critics Numerous awards The Book of Mormon is any doubt about whether or... Theatre District
- Musical "Rock of Ages"Fantastically interesting musical "Rock of Ages" Rock of Ages most rock Broadway show He will make you relive the adventures rocker Stacee Jaxx The play takes place almost daily Drew musical hero dreams of becoming a rock star but his studio to see... Times Square
- The Walter Kerr TheatreGetting away with murder can be so much fun and there’s no better proof than the new comedy of manners (well bad manners) that has won unanimous raves and is now knocking them dead on Broadway! It’s A GENTLEMAN' S GUIDE TO LOVE &... Theatre District
- Restaurant "Natsumi"If you are a connoisseur of traditional Japanese cuisine then you definitely need to visit the restaurant "Natsumi" which are presented in a menu of sushi rolls exotic soups and roasts as well as many other delicious dishes of the country of the... Theatre District
- Restaurant "Greenhouse 36"One of the most popular schools in New York features a restaurant "Greenhouse 36" located at the hotel «Double Tree» in the heart of New York He attracted the attention of visitors and residents to its cozy interior as well as a variety of... Hell's Kitchen
- Minskoff TheatreMinskoff Theater large and very popular theater in the heart of Manhattan on Broadway a few steps from Times Square Do not miss the opportunity to visit the main musical theater "The Lion King " The musical is popular for many years and ... San Juan Hill
- Restaurant "Gastro Bar"If you are thinking about where to have a good time with friends then visit a fine restaurant "Gastro Bar" which will surprise you with a huge assortment of delicious Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine which is a rarity for New York   This... Hell's Kitchen
- Restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe"If you are a fan of all extraordinary as well as fans of traditional American cuisine then you should definitely visit the restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe" which is one of the most popular institutions in the youth of New York Its interior is  in the... Times Square
- Times SquareSquare in Midtown Manhattan in New York City in the United States located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue One of the most popular and frequently visited places in New York Every year there are about 40 million tourists Up until... Times Square
- Theater DistrictAt the end of the 20th century bradveyskaya theatrical life dramatically quickened It turned out that invest in theater can be very profitable Theaters were built and rebuilt trying to outdo each other with luxury magnificence and exotic  ... Times Square
- Broadway play "Breakfast at Tiffany's""Breakfast at Tiffany's" a classic American work of the idle life of citizens in New York The play takes place daily in the theater Cort near 48 street near Times Square Beautiful music beautiful scenery great actors including ginger cat! A ticket... Theatre District
- Geliport western part of the 30 th StreetGeliport western part of the 30 th Street is located in the western part of the island of Manhattan located in the center of the American city of New York It serves tourist helicopter routes that run helicopter Eurocopter EC class 130  EU 155... Hell's Kitchen
- Musical "Phantom of the Opera""Phantom of the Opera" the most successful Broadway musical created based on the eponymous novel by Gaston Leroux French He is considered as outstanding It was first staged on Broadway in 1988 Over 20 years he is the pride of Broadway and visit... San Juan Hill
- Monument to tailorMonument tailor located at 555 Seventh Avenue also known as Fashion Avenue between 39th and 40th Streets in midtown Manhattan Bronze statue of eight meters high called "Tailor" was created by sculptor Judith Weller  1984 The monument depicts... Times Square
- Hell's Kitchen
- Times Square
- San Juan Hill
- Midtown New York
- Phipps Houses
- Murray Hill
- Rose Hill
- Tudor City
- Harsenville (historical)