Club Les Bains-Douches
- Les Halles, France
- 7 rue du Bourg-l'Abbe, 3rd; Paris, France
- Les Bains-Douches one of the most famous clubs in the favorite not only Parisians, but also visitors from around the world. Get into the popular club in France in two ways: to stand in a huge queue, so better to book a table at the club. If you get into the club still work - you can find the most famous actors from different countries. Club in honor of the ancient Harrison Ford, Vincent Lіndana and many other participants of show business.
Particularly curious tourists club usually not allowed, and they crowd on the street near the club, watching massives celebrities. Lower hall for contemporary music: here on Wednesdays you can get to a party in the style of house, hip-hop and funk, and on Mondays are people like to gather non-standard orientation.
VIP lounge most attractive - there must be not only fashionable, elegant and extravagant, but also to some extent famous. The club is open to the disco from Tuesday to Sunday from 23:30 to 6 am, and the restaurant is open on the same days from 21.00 till morning. The club has been in existence for over 20 years, and its traditions are not changed since its foundation. Institution became a kind of signboard nightlife of Paris.
- Shopping center Les Quatre TempsLes Quatre Temps nearly the largest shopping center in Europe It is situated in the heart of the business in Paris It offers its visitors clothing lingerie accessories children's and sports goods cosmetic and perfume sets In an area of 130... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Rue Saint-DenisRue Saint Denis one of the oldest streets in Paris For the first time about her mentioned in the days of the Romans Street dates back almost in the center of Paris and ends with the Arch of Saint Denis built in 1672 in honor of F Blondel victories... Paris 10 Entrepot
- Musee des Arts et MetiersParis Museum of Arts and Crafts will certainly appeal to curious travelers Located in a former monastery in Saint Martin de Shan the museum tells the story of the most important achievements of mankind in the field of science and technology The... Paris 03 Temple
- Paris MetroThe name "Metro» (metropolitain) first appeared in France and in translation means "capital" Paris metro does not bear the laurels of the first metro in the world and is the largest subway as Parisians long resisted its construction in the capital... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Visual Arts CentreVisual Arts Centre is located in a former Operetta Theatre Now is a modern center of music and digital art which was opened in 2010 Center area is quite significant it is 9500 sq m The building has five floors have free access and the other two... Paris 10 Entrepot
- Conservatory of Arts and CraftsConservatory of Arts and Crafts holds many private collections confiscated during the French Revolution Authoritative teachers of the school lectures on various technical disciplines and conservatory students can  practice the knowledge gained... Paris 10 Entrepot
- Garden of Anne FrankAnne Frank garden was opened in 2007 in the picturesque courtyard at the Museum of the History of Art and History of Judaism The garden is named after Anne Frank a Jewish girl who died in a Nazi camp which became famous worldwide for his diary  ... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Puppet Museum in ParisPuppet Museum in Paris has a rich permanent collection of several hundred dolls from 1810 to the present day You will see a very rare and valuable French dolls bіskvіtnay ceramic plastic fabric rubber celluloid and other materials Dolls in the... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Rue MontorgueilRue Montorgueil this old Parisian street turned into a pedestrian zone Residents of the French capital like to enjoy a walk along it because here you can look at a cozy little shops that sell everything from food to flowers and you can visit the... Paris 02 Bourse
- Fontaine des InnocentsFontaine des Innocents the oldest monumental fountain in Paris Les Halles quarter in the square Joachim du Bellay a masterpiece of the French Renaissance The fountain has the shape of a square arch pavilion Each side opens a classical arch with a...
- National Center of Art and Culture Georges PompidouThe third most visited attraction in Paris after the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower this is an unusual cultural center Pompidou or Beaubourg It includes the Museum of Contemporary Art a large library several concert and exhibition halls and  the... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Restaurant "Au Rocher De Cancale"The famous Parisian restaurant «Au Rocher De Cancale» one of the ten most famous "literary restaurants" around the world His fame he owes to the great French writer Honore de Balzac who not only was a regular at this restaurant but "Soot"  its... Paris 02 Bourse
- Musee d`Art et Histoire du JudaismeThe exposition of the Museum of Jewish Art and History founded in 1988 dedicated to the history of Jewish art culture and religion in Europe and in particular in France Contemporary Museum is the successor founded the museum in 1948   dedicated... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Gallery Constantine Brantsusi StudioConstantin Brancusi a famous Romanian sculptor who lived and worked their work during 1876 1957 years The sculptor worked in the style of post modernism he skillfully combined simple and complex lines ranged between sharp and blurred images That Is... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Street Etienne MarcelThe name of Etienne Marcel in Paris named a street Etienne Marcel aside their mark in the history of France It is known that he lived in the middle of the XIV century and came to the fore as the leader of the Paris Uprising (1356 1358) during the... Paris 02 Bourse
- Cairo areaEarlier this place was the monastery of the Daughters of God The monastery was closed during the Revolution and completely destroyed during the Directory It was built in 1276 and was intended for street girls who traded the body in those year... Paris 02 Bourse
- Belly of ParisLes Halles or as it is called "Belly of Paris" is located in the heart of Paris on the right bank of the River Seine This name is required to place the famous writer Emile Zola who wrote the same product From the 12th century until the 1970s there...
- The Church of Saint-EustacheSaint Eustache Church is the honorary title of one of the last Gothic churches of Paris It was founded in 1532 and built in the style of Notre Dame Architectural feature of the church is a combination of Gothic Renaissance and Classicism The temple...
- Theatre EssayonEssayon Theatre is one of the many theaters in Paris drew attention to its viewers productions of classics and works by contemporary playwrights Here regularly perform creative teams from other cities and countries are experimental ... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Sculpture "The Listener"One of the most original sculptures of Paris is located near the southern facade of the church of Saint Eustache in the park Les Halles Here on the site of the former market square right on the pavement lies his ear to the ground a large human head...
- Stravinsky FountainStravinsky Fountain a fountain located in the square of Igor Stravinsky in Paris Consists of 16 mobile sculptures (Mobile) The fountain was created in 1982 1983 years Architect became Jean Tinguely and his wife French artist Niki de Saint Phalle it... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Experimental cafe-theater "Cafe de la Gare"Experimental Theatre Cafe Cafe de la Gare a great place to spend an evening cultural in Paris Evenings here shows viewers original comedy shows Unlike conventional theaters the institution has the freedom in terms of food   as you can dine in... Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Musee de la Chasse et de la NatureMuseum of Hunting and Nature counts its history since 1964 when it was created major industrialist François Sommer and his wife who were also known as conservationists The first years of the museum was located in the premises of the mansion Genego... Paris 03 Temple
- Fan MuseumThere are very interesting in Paris for Ladies Museum Museum Fans founded in 1993 It is situated in the apartment of a house on the Boulevard Strasbourg We know from history that fans have enjoyed great popularity in France starting with the... Paris 10 Entrepot
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 03 Temple
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 10 Entrepot
- Paris 09 Opera