Club District 36
- Murray Hill, United States
- 29 West 36th Street # 401, New York, NY
- District 36 - one of the nightclubs of New York, which is located on the territory of the former textile factory.
The club has an area of fourteen thousand square feet. The creators of the club decided to use minimal decor in interior design, with an emphasis on graffiti murals.
The club specializes in musical directions techno and house. The club is equipped with a sound system developed by Garry Stewart Audio, excellent sound that attracts true lovers of this kind of music.
- Shop "Lord and Taylor""Lord and Taylor" one of the oldest clothing stores in the United States located in New York in Manhattan The store is very popular among shoppers because of reasonable prices and a wide range of goods Today the brand "Lord and Taylor" owns dozens...
- The Empire State BuildingPerhaps in every major city there are places that are a sort of identification beacons on which the city finds even one who is there never was In major US cities New York one of these beacons is an internationally renowned  Building Empire State...
- Shopping center Macy`sShopping center macy's the largest and most famous shop in New York Total network macy's more than 800 stores across the United States but the network's flagship in Manhattan Department was founded in 1843 Here you can buy everything from stationery... Times Square
- Fifth AvenueOne of the most expensive and well known streets in the world located in the heart of Manhattan Street crosses Manhattan from Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village runs along the eastern border of Central Park to 142 th Street in Harlem River...
- Korea TownKorea Town a small but very colorful in New York In size it is a fraction of Chinatown but here there own the Korean atmosphere At your service are Korean restaurants for every budget In the area dominated by the Korean language but unlike ...
- Morgan MuseumMorgan Library and Museum is known around the world It stores ancient manuscripts rare score a valuable collection of autographs medieval manuscripts Gather a collection started in 1890 by John Morgan a large manufacturing magnate If the house was...
- Cafe «Argo Tea»Argo Tea a place where they drink tea Cafe is not very similar to most American institutions since there is no coffee In Argo Tea you will find very interesting cocktails on the basis of tea that you've never tried Get pleasure from orange Earl... Times Square
- Bryant ParkBryant Park covers a vast territory Its territory is the central building of the New York Public Library on Fifth Avenue Also there are bars and ect a lot of seats to rest The park is managed by a private for profit company  Bryant Park... Times Square
- Monument to tailorMonument tailor located at 555 Seventh Avenue also known as Fashion Avenue between 39th and 40th Streets in midtown Manhattan Bronze statue of eight meters high called "Tailor" was created by sculptor Judith Weller  1984 The monument depicts... Times Square
- New York Public LibraryNew York Public Library was founded in 1895 when New York turned into a huge metropolis Today it is a monument of architecture and cult place for tourists and students Here you can borrow a book from the reading room free of charge A  can still... Diamond District
- Restaurant "Aureole"If you are a lover of traditional American cuisine you should visit one of the most popular restaurants in New York "Aureole" The menu presents a variety of cheeseburgers hamburgers steaks french fries and seafood dishes   The interior places a... Times Square
- Museum of SexSex museum opened in New York in 2002 The museum is known as MoSex which sounds like "more sex" Here you can learn about how to change sexual culture in America Among the exhibits a collection of pictures photos movies   videos toys and ancient... Rose Hill
- Madison Square GardenMadison Square gopokrasnenie (in English Madison Square Garden) the largest sports complex in New York This is a key venue for large scale international competitions Also the home arena for outstanding basketball teams NHL and the NBA Madison Square... Chelsea
- Restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe"If you are a fan of all extraordinary as well as fans of traditional American cuisine then you should definitely visit the restaurant "Hard Rock Cafe" which is one of the most popular institutions in the youth of New York Its interior is  in the... Times Square
- Grand Central TerminalCentral Station or Grand Central beautiful station in New York opened in 1871 It is located in the middle of Manhattan right at the intersection of 42nd Street and Park Avenue This station is superior to any station of the world by number of... Diamond District
- Museum of the Fashion Institute of Technology and New YorkMuseum of the Fashion Institute of Technology and New York the main fashion museum in the United States Here are the works by famous designers as well as students and graduates You can see the now classic masterpieces of Michael Kors and Calvin... Chelsea
- Times SquareSquare in Midtown Manhattan in New York City in the United States located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue One of the most popular and frequently visited places in New York Every year there are about 40 million tourists Up until... Times Square
- Chrysler BuildingThe Chrysler Building is an Art Deco style skyscraper in NYC located on the east side of Manhattan at the intersection of 42nd St & Lexington Ave Standing at 1 047 ft (319 m) it was the world' s tallest building for 11 months before it was... Tudor City
- New Amsterdam TheaterNew Amsterdam Theatre the oldest theater on Broadway It was built in 1903 Today he is included in the National Register of Historic Places Be sure to visit the theater to feel the amazing atmosphere of the old institutions and Broadway  View... Times Square
- Musical "Rock of Ages"Fantastically interesting musical "Rock of Ages" Rock of Ages most rock Broadway show He will make you relive the adventures rocker Stacee Jaxx The play takes place almost daily Drew musical hero dreams of becoming a rock star but his studio to see... Times Square
- Theater DistrictAt the end of the 20th century bradveyskaya theatrical life dramatically quickened It turned out that invest in theater can be very profitable Theaters were built and rebuilt trying to outdo each other with luxury magnificence and exotic  ... Times Square
- Restaurant "Greenhouse 36"One of the most popular schools in New York features a restaurant "Greenhouse 36" located at the hotel «Double Tree» in the heart of New York He attracted the attention of visitors and residents to its cozy interior as well as a variety of... Hell's Kitchen
- Restaurant "Gastro Bar"If you are thinking about where to have a good time with friends then visit a fine restaurant "Gastro Bar" which will surprise you with a huge assortment of delicious Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine which is a rarity for New York   This... Hell's Kitchen
- Tudor City
- Rose Hill
- Kips Bay
- Times Square
- Midtown New York
- Midtown East
- Grammercy Park
- Gashouse District
- Peter Cooper Village