Chinese Cultural Center
- Dongfeng, China
- No.29 Lingmaquiao Road, Beijing, China
- Chinese Cultural Center, which opened in 2000 - a broad cultural platform for all sorts of activities.
The center offers tourists the English-speaking tours, day trips and weekend excursions. He also engaged in conducting seminars and workshops on various topics, holds film screenings, organizes workshops on dance, martial arts, cooking and more. The center also runs a book club, which discusses the Chinese literature.
More exciting activities can be found on the official website of the center. Members of the Cultural Center can enjoy discounts, they also have a unique opportunity to participate in exclusive tours.
- Park SidePark Side is one of the city's public parks in Beijing and takes visitors daily from 6 am to 9 pm It is located in the scenic Chaoyang District and covers an area of 16 7 hectares Between 1993 and 1998 the park was restructured parks...
- Agricultural Museum of ChinaChina Agricultural Museum is the only museum in the country in the natural sciences It was founded in 1986 The museum occupies 7 600 square meters In five main exhibition halls of the museum is more than 5000 exhibits By ancient artifacts are ...
- Sony Explora Science MuseumSony Explora Science Museum created the world famous by Sony and is a Hall of Science which discloses the relationship between new technologies and basic scientific principles The museum is located in a modern building located in Chaoyang Park  ...
- Sanlitun Bar StreetBy 1949 the street was the diplomatic district of Sanlitun in Beijing but after the founding of the PRC diplomatic missions were moved to another location On the liberated territory began to open up numerous bars shops and a variety of nightlife... Dongcheng Qu
- Lilac GardenLilac Garden one of the most picturesque sights of Beijing Botanical Garden has created a German Hulda Klager who arrived in China in 1865 a little girl Since childhood girls were interested in flowers After reading the book about Luther Burbank... Jiuxianqiao
- Restaurant Duck de ChineRestaurant Duck de Chine it is quite expensive restaurant Chinese cuisine specialty which is the Peking duck which gained popularity with locals and tourists The restaurant is located near another restaurant 1949 The Hidden  City In the menu you... Xinghuo
- Beijing market YashouThe shopping center which specializes in clothing alternative pearl market in Beijing Here buy fashionable clothes for adults and children from natural fabrics shoes bags suitcases fabrics carpets silk pearls souvenirs Looks very similar to Pearl... Dongcheng Qu
- Restaurant "Lotus In Moonlight"Restaurant Lotus In Moonlight Chinese vegetarian restaurant with a wide variety of dishes with subtle unusual taste obtained thanks to the skillful addition of Chinese herbs and spices Visiting with friends Lotus In Moonlight you get a lot of... Dongcheng Qu
- Center for Contemporary MOMA Broadway FilmCenter for Contemporary MOMA Broadway Cinema is the first in mainland China cinema that shows films in the style of art house It was opened in December 2009 The Centre is showing contemporary Chinese and foreign movies identify and support... Dongcheng Qu
- Ullens Center for Contemporary ArtCenter for Contemporary Art Ullens this is a new exhibition center created world renowned art collector Guy Ullens and Miriam Center opened in 2007 It is located in the heart of the art district in Beijing's old buildings renovated by architect ... Wangjing
- Tuanjiehu ParkTuanjiehu Park was built in 1958 Area of the park is surrounded on all sides by water and it seems that he is on the island The park has a large outdoor swimming pool equipped with a device to create waves Pool is surrounded by an artificial... Xinghuo
- Art gallery "798"798 Art Zone is a huge complex which was originally conceived as a factory for the production of electronic equipment It was built in the second half of the 50s In 1995 almost does not work factory passed several rooms of the Beijing Academy ... Wangjing
- Sculpture "Invasion of wolves"Sculpture "Invasion of wolves" is located in the northeastern part of Beijing in the zone of Art 798 798 Art Zone is named for the plant which was built here in the 50s of the last century and is one of the new attractions of the city  Culture... Wangjing
- Hong Ling Jin ParkHong Ling Jin Park is located about ten kilometers from the center of Beijing It was created in 1958 as a place of rest and patriotic education of youth The park covers an area of 96 acres In the park there is a small lake lots of trees and... Xinghuo
- Linked Hybrid complexLinked Hybrid a residential complex in Beijing China The complex was designed by architect Steven Holl He is eight skyscrapers connected circular air bridge The area of the entire structure is 220 000 square meters   The complex was opened... Dongcheng Qu
- Area designer clothes 751Area designer clothing 751 is located on the territory of the former energovirabativayuschego plant № 751 In this regard the Chinese government adopted measures to improve the environmental situation in Beijing in 2003 751 plant was closed In 2006... Wangjing
- Chaoyang TheaterChaoyang Theatre specializes in the art of traditional Chinese acrobatics although it also hosts dance performances and operas in the style of Peking Opera The two story building was constructed in 1984 Its auditorium seats  1398 people In 2001... Xinghuo
- Aquarium "Blue Zoo Beijing"Beijing Aquarium or as it is called in China Blue Zoo is a huge modern building the main body of which is located under the artificial lake Aquarium covers an area of 7 800 square meters It contains more than 2 000 marine fish belonging to 200... Dongcheng Qu
- Baoli TheatreTheatre Baoli established in 2005 is considered one of the largest cultural sites around the East China The theater building was built in European style It can accommodate up to 2 000 people which is a unique opportunity to get  Enjoy not only... Dongcheng Qu
- Theatre acrobatic show TiandiTheatre acrobatic show Tiandi also called the Theatre of Heaven and Earth was created in 1950 The theater is located within a hundred meters from the Poly It has a small hall for all 1000 seats which means that all viewers are located a short... Dongcheng Qu
- Park NyanguanNyanguan Park a picturesque park with entertainment for the whole family there is a children's playground outdoor pool gym and other conditions with first class service to meet the various requirements of tourists The park was built in 1956 and its... Dongcheng Qu
- Beijing Folklore MuseumBeijing Folklore Museum is located in the ancient Taoist Temple Dongyue built in 1319 It is the only museum of folklore in Beijing The museum was founded in 1999 Its exposition is located in the temple structures and in the courtyard of the temple... Dongcheng Qu
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing CollegeThe museum was founded in 1990 He belongs to the Beijing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine The museum is located in a modern building with total area of 3160 square meters The museum building was built thanks to a generous donation of Mr... Dongcheng Qu
- The Art MuseumArt Museum was opened in December 1999 It exhibits the treasures of ancient China The museum has a permanent exhibition of stone sculptures and bronzes You can see the cup Shang Dynasty ancient varachnyya boilers and bells  and forty carved... Dongcheng Qu