Moncucco — sights and interesting facts
Moncucco is located on is on nothwestern part part of Italy (Province of Milan, Regione Lombardia), 36 kilometers on southwest from Regione Lombardia. We have found 3 attractions here, some interesting of them: Antonioli, Restaurant "El Brellin", H2Art spazio Casa Teatro. You can to look around too. On nothwest (1 kilometers) is Church of San Cristoforo sul Naviglio. On southwest (1 kilometers) is lakhal. On notheast (2 kilometers) is Navigli canals, Gate Ticinese (2 km), Basilica of St. Eustorgius (2 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- AntonioliThe store Antoniolli presented dizaneyrov popular names as Alessandro De Benedetti Ann Demeulemeester Helmut Lang Andrew McKenzie Kostas Murkudis Carol Christian Poell and Alexander McQueen In the fashion world is highly valued their discreet...
- Restaurant "El Brellin""El Brellin" this is an excellent restaurant which occupies an area of 400 m²i consists of 5 rooms located on two levels He is an amazing garden which contains a variety of exotic plants Total capacity is 220 people places   Is "El...
- Church of San Cristoforo sul NaviglioChurch of San Krystafor Sul Naviglio is located in a suburban area of Milan and there is both outside and inside the typical example of Lombard Gothic style Abode consists of two buildings and the interior space is decorated with ancient... Barona
- Navigli canalsNavigli is one of the most romantic areas in Milan It got its name from the name of the channel network which connects the city with the rivers and lakes of Lombardy Construction of canals was started in the XII century Thanks to this network with a... Milano
- Gate TicineseGate Ticinese area Madzhya are on the south west of the city center Gates and city walls Mura Spagnole or "Spanish walls" were built between 1546 and 1560 during the Spanish rule in Milan In the same area have the same name as the gate of the... Milano
- Basilica of St. EustorgiusLast Basilica of St Eustorgius was the main temple of Milan This is a historic listed building in the Romanesque style named after the bishop of Milan Eustorgius Most church was built here in the IV century Here according to tradition St Eustorgius... Milano
- The Church of Saint-EustorgioBasilica of Saint Eustorgio kapelamі famous church which was built in XI XII centuries on the site of an ancient chapel V centuries The church was consecrated in honor of St Eustorgius and serve as an example of the true Roman style Holy Eustorgius... Milano
- Oratory of San ProtasOratory of San Protasov this is a very ancient place of worship of believers and the streets Lorentedzhio Built by Benedictine monks in 1000 was dedicated to the Holy Protasov the eighth bishop of Milan Official documents which can confirm the date... Barona
- Amphitheatre MilanMilan amphitheater a Roman amphitheater in the ancient city of Mediolanum Milan The facility was built just outside the city walls near the gate Ticinese about in II III century AD during the rapid development of the city By the size of the... Milano
- Church of San Vincenzo John PratoChurch of San Vincenzo John Prato the only building in Milan early Christianity which has kept its original appearance The Basilica is located directly on the historic walls which in ancient times was surrounded by the city The first church on this... Milano
- Church of Santa Maria presso San CelsoChurch of Santa Maria presso San Celso one of the many architectural monuments of the Italian city of Milan Its construction was started by famous architects jan Dolchebuno and Giovanni Batyago in 1493 The interior of the temple is a real gallery... Milano
- Basilica of San Lorenzo MaggioreBasilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore is located in the southern part of the historic city center The first building of the Basilica of the IV century AD After the building of the temple was rebuilt many times but the original Byzantine architectural... Milano
- Basilica of St. EuphemiaThe parish church was erected in honor of the Holy Great Yefim usyahvalnyh on the same street in Milan Historians attribute the construction period almost to the beginning of Christianity In 472 was built the Basilica of St Yefim by order of the... Milano
- Gates Pusterla di Sant'AmbrogioPusterla or side gate of St Ambrose was built in 1171 after the city was destroyed by Frederick Barbarosay This is one of the ten secondary gates of Milan in the medieval city walls In the XVI century during the Spanish rule when  began... Milano
- Castle CovaCova Castle is a historic example of eclectic architecture of Milan The castle was built in 1915 by the famous Italian architect Adolf Coppedè The construction of the castle is characterized by the traditional elements of a medieval fortress... Milano
- National Museum of Science and Technology "Leonardo da Vinci"National Museum of Science and Technology "Leonardo da Vinci" a popular Italian museum dedicated to creativity and scientific activity of the outstanding genius of the Renaissance Leonardo da Vinci The museum is located in Milan in an old monastery... Milano
- Basilica of Sant AmbrogioBasilica of St Ambrogio is made in the Romanesque style and is considered the second most popular and largest temple of Milan The facility was built in the year 386 Ambrose on the territory of the burial of the martyrs rannehrystsіyanskaga period... Milano
- Church of San Giorgio al PalazzoThe Catholic church of San Giorgio al Palazzo was founded in the year 750 It is located in the historic center of Milan Baroque building decoration of the city The church was built by Archbishop Natalis on the ancient ruins of the Imperial Palace... Milano
- Базилика Сан КалимероБазилика Сан Калимера католическая церковь в историческом центре Милана Святой Калимера был епископом в Медмолануме Милане во II III... Milan
- Church of Santa Maria al ParadisoChurch of Santa Maria al Paradiso is one of the many architectural and cultural monuments of Milan Its construction was started in 1590 on the initiative of the Third Order of St Francis First building erected by the famous architect  Martin... Milan