Tottenham Court Road — sights and interesting facts
Tottenham Court Road is located on is on southeastern part part of United Kingdom (Greater London, England), 82 kilometers on southeast from England. We have found 3 attractions here, some interesting of them: The British Museum, British Museum Members' Room, British Museum. You can to look around too. On south (0 kilometers) is Arbutus Restaurant. On southwest (0 kilometers) is SoHo, Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour Street (0 km), Floridita bar (0 km). On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Crabtree Fields.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- The British MuseumBritish Museum has been collected in the XVII century in three collections the collection of the British physician and naturalist Hansen Sloan the collection of Count Robert Harley and a library of antiques Robert Cotton First the museum was an...
- British Museum Members' RoomA museum of the world, for the world. Discover over two million years of human history and culture. http://www.britishmuseum.org/...
- Arbutus RestaurantRestaurant Arbutus is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine which has won a Michelin star It is located close to the famous theater "Soho" The restaurant's interior is rather laconic neutral colors wooden furniture simple and elegant... Soho
- SoHoSoho an area of London known for its nightlife nezgasalnaya The area is full of shops bars restaurants pubs Here everything is invented specifically for entertainment Also in Soho are not only bars and other entertainment public places but... Soho
- Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour StreetRestaurant Busaba Eathai Wardour Street part of a network of Thai restaurants for ten years offering Londoners great selection of Asian dishes The restaurant was opened by chef Alan Yau and named after the Thai flower busaba This exquisite oriental... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- The Ivy RestaurantThe Ivy restaurant is located in London's Covent Garden The restaurant offers modern British cuisine This trendy modern and very popular restaurant a place where better to book a few weeks Many celebrities love it  to attend The restaurant... Covent Garden
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- Tapas bar BarricaBarrica Tapas Bar in London offers visitors a wide selection of classic Spanish snacks tapas The bar is located in a small narrow room with cheerful bright yellow walls traditional "checkerboard" marble floors and high bar at the entrance  ... Fitzrovia
- Pollock's Toy MuseumPollock's Toy Museum was founded in 1969 and is located on the street Skala in London in two adjacent buildings XVIII XIX vekov V museum collections of folk toys in Europe and the world Exposition pasartavana and put in 6 small rooms connected by... Fitzrovia
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Street Carnaby StreetCarnaby Street is a pedestrianized shopping street in London located in the Soho district Now this street is home to countless boutiques and retail stores The name of this street Carnaby acquired from home which was built in 1683 Street was founded... Soho
- Square Russell SquareRussell Square it is amazingly beautiful square with square area is located in London's Bloomsbury district It was built in the late 18th early 19th century thanks to the Duke Francis Raselu and is on the site of the residence of his ancestors  ... Bloomsbury
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Royal Opera House, LondonIf the main London Theatre Royal Drury was the famous Lane Legally it is a society on equal footing where the smaller part of the unit belonged to the troupe and large some thing to talk to Christopher Rich Taking advantage of his position   he... Covent Garden
- Sway BarIn Sway has it all a great stylish and comfortable restaurant a modern British menu and a nightclub Sway is a bright restaurant bar and club located in the basement of the building with four rooms The main bar with its landmark chandelier in the... Holborn
- Liberty department storeLiberty an old department store located in the Gothic mansion deserves attention even from the point of view of production represented in it but from the point of view of the fact that the mansion is one of the tourist attractions that are... Oxford Circus
- Restaurant DehesaDehesa restaurant is considered one of the best Spanish tapas restaurants in London where there is always decent portions and cheap prices It is close to Golden Square Gardens This is an incredible place with a varied menu where you will find a... Oxford Circus
- Restaurant Aqua NuevaRestaurant "Aqua Nueva" is located in London the UK capital The restaurant offers Spanish cuisine The restaurant has an intimate atmosphere beautiful elegant interiors good service and excellent food The rooftop restaurant is a bar   overlooking... Oxford Circus
- Covent GardenCovent Garden an area in central London its name comes from the place here before the vegetable market Currently Covent Garden is a popular shopping and vibrant tourist attraction There are beautiful historic buildings and entertainment venues... Covent Garden