Oxford Circus — sights and interesting facts
Oxford Circus is located on is on southeastern part part of United Kingdom (Greater London, England), 81 kilometers on southeast from England. We have found 5 attractions here, some interesting of them: Toy store Hamleys, Liberty department store, Restaurant Aqua Nueva, Restaurant Dehesa, Eykyn Maclean. You can to look around too. On west (0 kilometers) is Oxford Street. On southeast (0 kilometers) is Street Carnaby Street. On notheast (1 kilometers) is Tapas bar Barrica. On east (1 kilometers) is Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour Street, SoHo (1 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Toy store HamleysToy Store Namleys on Rydzhent Street is located on seven floors where you can find any toys This fabulous piece in London to bring happiness to every child and collectors of toys The store is easy to navigate because each department is dedicated...
- Liberty department storeLiberty an old department store located in the Gothic mansion deserves attention even from the point of view of production represented in it but from the point of view of the fact that the mansion is one of the tourist attractions that are...
- Restaurant DehesaDehesa restaurant is considered one of the best Spanish tapas restaurants in London where there is always decent portions and cheap prices It is close to Golden Square Gardens This is an incredible place with a varied menu where you will find a...
- Oxford StreetOxford Street is also known as "Ladies Mile" it is the longest shopping street in Europe On it are almost 550 stores including store famous brands Street originates in the north east corner of Hyde Park and stretches eastward towards Holborn... Oxford Street
- Street Carnaby StreetCarnaby Street is a pedestrianized shopping street in London located in the Soho district Now this street is home to countless boutiques and retail stores The name of this street Carnaby acquired from home which was built in 1683 Street was founded... Soho
- Tapas bar BarricaBarrica Tapas Bar in London offers visitors a wide selection of classic Spanish snacks tapas The bar is located in a small narrow room with cheerful bright yellow walls traditional "checkerboard" marble floors and high bar at the entrance  ... Fitzrovia
- Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour StreetRestaurant Busaba Eathai Wardour Street part of a network of Thai restaurants for ten years offering Londoners great selection of Asian dishes The restaurant was opened by chef Alan Yau and named after the Thai flower busaba This exquisite oriental... Soho
- SoHoSoho an area of London known for its nightlife nezgasalnaya The area is full of shops bars restaurants pubs Here everything is invented specifically for entertainment Also in Soho are not only bars and other entertainment public places but... Soho
- Grays Antique MarketAntique market Grays it's a big market which offers visitors a jewelry and china vintage jewelry and clothing Here you can find a lot of amazing things past eras such as Bohemian glass ceramics Victorian  jewelry watches toys as well as works of... Oxford Street
- Regent StreetRydzhent Street one of the most famous streets in the West End All occupants of the building are recorded in a special list of buildings of special architectural or historic interest under state protection In all of this this street is considered... Piccadilly Circus
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- Hakkasan RestaurantRestaurant Hakkasan a luxurious and expensive Chinese restaurant Michelin starred Here the atmosphere is always night and romance It is located near the bus stop Berkeley Square Here only the most exquisite dishes which is the brand name of... Mayfair
- Arbutus RestaurantRestaurant Arbutus is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine which has won a Michelin star It is located close to the famous theater "Soho" The restaurant's interior is rather laconic neutral colors wooden furniture simple and elegant... Soho
- Pollock's Toy MuseumPollock's Toy Museum was founded in 1969 and is located on the street Skala in London in two adjacent buildings XVIII XIX vekov V museum collections of folk toys in Europe and the world Exposition pasartavana and put in 6 small rooms connected by... Fitzrovia
- Bentleys RestaurantThe famous fish restaurant "Bentleys" is located in London in the alley between Piccadilly and Rydzhent Street The restaurant was opened in 1916 and for more than 90 years pleases its visitors with excellent quality made from fish and seafood On the... Piccadilly Circus
- Bar Jewel PiccadillyJewel Piccadilly is the ideal location for private parties You can rent a room one of the four themed bars or even inside the bar area Jewel offers excellent service fabulous design and atmosphere of exclusivity Jewel bar is located in the heart of... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant "FishWorks - Swallow Street"Restaurant "FishWorks Swallow Street" is located in London is part of a chain of restaurants "FishWorks" The restaurant serves fish and seafood This stylish restaurant has a nice atmosphere and good service There is an opportunity to taste the tuna... Piccadilly Circus
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- The restaurant Nobu Berkeley StreetThe restaurant Nobu Berkeley Street is located in the heart of London's Mayfair at Berkeley Street 15 Critics have called it the most fashionable Japanese restaurants in town The restaurant has two floors its interior designed by renowned designer... St James's
- Oxford Street
- Tottenham Court Road
- St James's
- West End of London
- Covent Garden
- Marble Arch