Covent Garden — sights and interesting facts
Covent Garden is located on is on southeastern part part of United Kingdom (Greater London, England), 82 kilometers on southeast from England. We have found 4 attractions here, some interesting of them: Royal Opera House, London, The Ivy Restaurant, Covent Garden, Novello Theatre. You can to look around too. On notheast (0 kilometers) is Sway Bar. On south (0 kilometers) is Restaurant Rules, Restaurant Asia de Cuba (0 km). On noth (0 kilometers) is British Museum Members' Room. On southeast (0 kilometers) is Restaurant "Simpson-in-the-Strand".
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Royal Opera House, LondonIf the main London Theatre Royal Drury was the famous Lane Legally it is a society on equal footing where the smaller part of the unit belonged to the troupe and large some thing to talk to Christopher Rich Taking advantage of his position   he...
- The Ivy RestaurantThe Ivy restaurant is located in London's Covent Garden The restaurant offers modern British cuisine This trendy modern and very popular restaurant a place where better to book a few weeks Many celebrities love it  to attend The restaurant...
- Novello TheatreNovella is a striking landmark theater in London It was opened in 1905 as the Waldorf Theatre Last reconstruction and modernization of the facilities took place in 2005 after which the theater was fixed for the current name Four story building is...
- Sway BarIn Sway has it all a great stylish and comfortable restaurant a modern British menu and a nightclub Sway is a bright restaurant bar and club located in the basement of the building with four rooms The main bar with its landmark chandelier in the... Holborn
- Restaurant RulesRules restaurant got its name in honor of businessman Thomas Rula who opened a small oyster bar which gradually developed into one of the busiest restaurants in London The restaurant's interior resembles a classic English manor  the reign of... Charing Cross
- Restaurant Asia de CubaFamous restaurant Asia de Cuba located in London is at the fashionable Hotel St Martins Lane This restaurant opened in 1999 by the famous restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is both Asian and Latin American cuisine In the interior of the restaurant is... London
- British Museum Members' RoomA museum of the world, for the world. Discover over two million years of human history and culture. http://www.britishmuseum.org/... Tottenham Court Road
- Restaurant "Simpson-in-the-Strand"«Simpson's in the Strand» one of the most famous London restaurant which opened on the site in 1828 His visitors were the major representatives of literature and art as Vincent Van Gogh Charles Dickens Conan Doyle George Bernard Shaw  and... Charing Cross
- Arbutus RestaurantRestaurant Arbutus is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine which has won a Michelin star It is located close to the famous theater "Soho" The restaurant's interior is rather laconic neutral colors wooden furniture simple and elegant... Soho
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- Pub The HarpPub The Harp in 2011 the annual competition was voted best bar not only in London but throughout the UK It is located in the heart of the capital and is visible from afar thanks to baskets with blooming petunias that adorn its porch In the menu you... London
- The British MuseumBritish Museum has been collected in the XVII century in three collections the collection of the British physician and naturalist Hansen Sloan the collection of Count Robert Harley and a library of antiques Robert Cotton First the museum was an... Tottenham Court Road
- Cafe Pret a MangerPret a Manger a large English chain fast food restaurant The first institution Pret a Manger opened in London in 1986 Its owners college friends Sinclair and Julian had never been in the business like to offer office workers who want  snack at... London
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- British MuseumA museum of the world, for the world. Discover over two million years of human history and culture. Some of the world-famous objects include the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon sculptures and Egyptian mummies.... Tottenham Court Road
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the... London
- Church of St. Martin in the FieldsChurch of Sts Martin in the Fields built and named in honor of St Martin of Tours in the 13th century She really was located in between the fields and Vestministrom City The current church was built in 1722 1724 in the neoclassical style Gibbs Jays... London
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- SoHoSoho an area of London known for its nightlife nezgasalnaya The area is full of shops bars restaurants pubs Here everything is invented specifically for entertainment Also in Soho are not only bars and other entertainment public places but... Soho
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour StreetRestaurant Busaba Eathai Wardour Street part of a network of Thai restaurants for ten years offering Londoners great selection of Asian dishes The restaurant was opened by chef Alan Yau and named after the Thai flower busaba This exquisite oriental... Soho
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery... London