Paris 02 Bourse — sights and interesting facts
Paris 02 Bourse is located on is on nothern part part of France (Paris, Region Ile-de-France), 42 kilometers on noth from Region Ile-de-France. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Restaurant "Au Pied de Cochon", Restaurant "Au Rocher De Cancale", Rue Montorgueil, Shop cookbooks, Museum of coins, medals and Antiques. You can to look around too. On west (0 kilometers) is Gymnase Club, Library-Museum at the Comedie Francaise (0 km). On southeast (0 kilometers) is The Church of Saint-Eustache, Sculpture "The Listener" (0 km). On south (0 kilometers) is Cinema UGC Cine Cite Les Al.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Restaurant "Au Pied de Cochon""Au Pied de Cochon" a great restaurant whose name literally translates as "a pig feet " The menu is a wide range of dishes from pork to which are added a variety of side dishes and sauces The interior decoration is dominated by red agencies ...
- Restaurant "Au Rocher De Cancale"The famous Parisian restaurant «Au Rocher De Cancale» one of the ten most famous "literary restaurants" around the world His fame he owes to the great French writer Honore de Balzac who not only was a regular at this restaurant but "Soot"  its...
- Shop cookbooksLibrairie Gourmande this bookstore shelves which are located only books about food and wine You can find it in the 5 th arrondissement of Paris Currently the mistress of the bookstore is Amy Prevost a native of the United States It is known that the...
- Museum of coins, medals and AntiquesOne of the oldest museums of Paris Museum of coins medals and antiques Cabinet of Coins Medals and Antiquities It is located on the rear wing of the National Library of France on the rue de Richelieu Médailles office where a museum of international...
- Cairo areaEarlier this place was the monastery of the Daughters of God The monastery was closed during the Revolution and completely destroyed during the Directory It was built in 1276 and was intended for street girls who traded the body in those year...
- Victory SquarePlace de Victoire appeared in the XVII century thanks to Louis XIV In the history of France he is remembered as the conqueror of foreign lands That there is only war with the Netherlands and the United Provinces The area serves as a symbol of his...
- Museum in the grassMuseum in the grass is located in the X arrondissement of Paris France The museum was organized by three archaeologists Merleau Ponty and Girardi Tardzі in 1975 The main direction of the museum is to transfer to the younger generation of artistic...
- Street Etienne MarcelThe name of Etienne Marcel in Paris named a street Etienne Marcel aside their mark in the history of France It is known that he lived in the middle of the XIV century and came to the fore as the leader of the Paris Uprising (1356 1358) during the...
- Gymnase ClubThe unique network of sports clubs located in virtually every area of Paris including the favorite tourist places the Louvre the Galeries Lafayette and the Champs Elysées invites all lovers of active sports life well equipped professional... Palais-Royal
- Library-Museum at the Comedie FrancaiseLibrary Museum at the Comedie Francaise is located in France in Paris Library Museum is also of interest to specialists in the history of the theater and to the wider public His exposition of the big hall library museum has not therefore carried... Palais-Royal
- The Church of Saint-EustacheSaint Eustache Church is the honorary title of one of the last Gothic churches of Paris It was founded in 1532 and built in the style of Notre Dame Architectural feature of the church is a combination of Gothic Renaissance and Classicism The temple... Les Halles
- Cinema UGC Cine Cite Les AlCinema UGC Cine Cite Les Halles is located in the first district of Paris close to major attractions and Luўram Pompidou Located in the vast territory pyatsіўzroўnevaya overground underground modern complex Forum les Halles Since the Middle Ages... Les Halles
- Sculpture "The Listener"One of the most original sculptures of Paris is located near the southern facade of the church of Saint Eustache in the park Les Halles Here on the site of the former market square right on the pavement lies his ear to the ground a large human head... Les Halles
- The restaurant "Le Grand Vefour""Le Grand Vefour" is one of the oldest restaurants in Paris which was founded in 1784 Its unique interior with original furniture wall paintings and exquisite stained glass windows in the Empire style creates a wonderful festive atmosphere Many of... Palais-Royal
- Gallery Vero DodaBe gallery Add to Paris a shopping arcade built in the XIX century Open gallery merchants and pork've Dodd after which it got its name In the 1990s the shopping arcades have been renovated today there are numerous boutiques  and several... Palais-Royal
- Jardin du Palais RoyalHistory of the Garden of the Royal Palace is closely intertwined with the history of France as in the royal times and in the republican On the site of what is now the Royal Palace was a hotel before "Rambouillet" In 1624 the famous Cardinal... Palais-Royal
- Belly of ParisLes Halles or as it is called "Belly of Paris" is located in the heart of Paris on the right bank of the River Seine This name is required to place the famous writer Emile Zola who wrote the same product From the 12th century until the 1970s there... Les Halles
- Buren Columns"Columns Byurena" or "Two Square" an unusual architectural design located in the courtyard of the palace of the famous Palais Royal in Paris (in French Palais Royal «royal palace") opposite the north wing of the Louvre Represents 260 different... Palais-Royal
- Fountains Palais RoyalIn front of the magnificent palace Palais Royal are 2 fountain with metal shiny balls one of the most original compositions of the present The author of the work is a Belgian artist Paul led me into raptures who designed  fountains in 1985 Balls... Palais-Royal
- Fashion house Christian LacroixOne day the French couturier fell fortune to personally meet with fashion guru Karl Lagerfeld He helped Lacroix find a niche in the fashion market There gain experience in fashion trends Christian decided in 1987  to open his own studio By the... Paris 01 Louvre
- Cafe "Au Bec Fin""Au Bec Fin" is the name of one of the most popular holiday destinations of many Parisians and visitors to the French capital This facility which combines two faces a small theater where you can listen to chansons and thus enjoy a cup of coffee... Palais-Royal
- Palais RoyalIn the center of Paris is located grandiose Palais Royal The history of its occurrence is related to the famous political figure of the XVII century Cardinal Richelieu Not wanting to live under the same roof with the king he was looking for a long... Palais-Royal
- Comedie Francaise theater"Comedie Francaise" the oldest theater in France It is situated in the city center on the corner of Rue de Richelieu and the area of the Palais Royal Repertory Theatre and is financed by the Government Founding date of the "Comedie Francaise"... Palais-Royal
- Les Halles
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Paris 09 Opera
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 10 Entrepot
- Paris 03 Temple
- Marais Quarter