Grenelle — sights and interesting facts
Grenelle is located on is on nothern part part of France (Paris, Region Ile-de-France), 42 kilometers on noth from Region Ile-de-France. We have found 8 attractions here, some interesting of them: Ecole Militaire, Bridge Bir Akeym, Benkay Restaurant, Swans Island, Franco-Japanese Cultural Center. You can to look around too. On south (1 kilometers) is Fellini Restaurant. On noth (1 kilometers) is Field of Mars, Restaurant Au Petit Sud Ouest (1 km). On notheast (1 kilometers) is Quarter of the Faubourg Saint-Germain, Restaurant Le Florimond (1 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Ecole Militaire"École Militaire" was founded in the XVIII century military school which is still available officers of the French army School educational institutions are located in a huge complex of buildings which represents the historical and architectural...
- Bridge Bir AkeymDuplex bridge Bir Akeym one of the most unusual bridges of Paris This steel construction the lower tier is reserved for automobile traffic and displayed on the top line metro There are footpaths The bridge was built in the first half of the...
- Swans IslandIn Paris there is an interesting island which has established neither the nature and man in 1825 This Swan Island designed as a dam on the River Seine necessary for subway construction Name remained on the former island which in 1773 joined with the...
- Franco-Japanese Cultural CenterFor more than 20 years in Paris in the street there Federación House of Japanese culture whose president is Sachiko Hathors 6 storey building of the Japanese cultural center is a semi circular structure made of metal and glass The interior ...
- Cultural Center NadeshikoCultural Center "Nadeshiko" invites everyone to get acquainted with Japanese culture Here master classes and workshops for adults and children alike Depending on your preferences and level of training you can select the most suitable  way of...
- Entertainment Center Bowling Front de SeineEntertainment center "Bowling Front de Seine" a place to relax if you fancy a game of bowling The club is open since 1976 and offers services to its visitors twenty game tracks Besides nightly rest Parisians and visitors of the French capital ...
- Wall of PeaceWall of Peace a modern metropolitan naypapulyarnaya landmark located in the historic part of the city of Paris at the famous Champ de Mars close to the world famous Eiffel Tower The monument was officially installed at the beginning of the XXI...
- Fellini RestaurantHaving tried a classic French cuisine do not miss the opportunity to look at a traditional Italian restaurant Fellini Located in the heart of Paris he enjoys great popularity among the French The tourists and guests do not mind to try this ... Paris 15 Vaugirard
- Field of MarsBetween the Eiffel Tower and the Military School of France are luxury Champ de Mars His appearance is obliged to Louis XV who ordered the construction of a military school for boys from impoverished aristocratic families That the school had its area... Invalides
- Quarter of the Faubourg Saint-GermainFaubourg Saint Germain historic quarter located on the left bank of the Seine When the area was agricultural suburb of Paris and in the XVIII century there began the construction of the quarter inhabited after representatives of the aristocracy and... Invalides
- Restaurant Au Petit Sud OuestIf you've never tried foie gras go straight to Paris Here near the Eiffel Tower is a cozy restaurant Au Petit Sud Ouest which specializes in foie gras When it has a small shop where you can buy  amazing pate which will serve as a wonderful gift... Invalides
- Restaurant Le FlorimondLe Florimond very small restaurant only eight tables Therefore to have dinner here it is necessary to book a table in advance This is a favorite restaurant of Paris run up here during a bite to eat for lunch or lunch It serves traditional French... Invalides
- Ресторан Auberge du Champ de MarsПариж не только столица Франции но и самый романтичный город в мире Влюбленные со всех концов мира стремятся к этому городу Если вам... Invalides
- Restaurant Cafe ConstantSaFéConstant known institution amazing chef Christian Constant As the owner of several well known restaurants he decided to open an inexpensive and peace of the cafe which is not much ўdarala on the budget SaFéConstant located in the most... Invalides
- Restaurant La Fontaine de MarsLa Fontaine de Mars the oldest pub in Paris Its owner Jacques and Christian Boudon managed to create a wonderful combination of incessant even on Sundays bar and cozy restaurant where you can spend the evening in a small company On the ground floor... Invalides
- Romantic operaVisit Paris and do not listen to opera then and not see Paris Of course first of all is the famous Grand Opera and Opera Garnier but for fans of new unusual Paris has to offer and is still an option opera This romantic opera theater   which is... Invalides
- Monument EiffelEiffel monument a small bronze bust which shows naypapulyarnaga French engineer and architect Alexander Gustave Eiffel The monument is located in Paris at the base of one of the pillars of the Eiffel Tower the most successful project Eiffel  ... Invalides
- The Eiffel TowerEiffel Tower an elegant silhouette of France won the hearts of the world (the tower is the most visited and most photographed attraction in the world) The tower was built on the Champ de Mars in 1889 in front of Jena bridge over the River Seine... Invalides
- Rapp Street, 29In addition to the main attractions in Paris as the Eiffel Tower July Column et al Is considered a special highlight of the facade of the building with a fantastic entrance door located at street Rapp 29 According to connoisseurs of art is a... Invalides
- Cathedral InvalidesFirst Les Invalides was a certain therapeutic point suitable for the elderly and crippled soldiers Supervised the construction process the court architect Liberal Bruant At work it took him about six years And the first settlement of pensioners... Invalides
- Tomb of Napoleon IIThe fact that people with disabilities in the State House is the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte knows every other tourist But not everyone has heard about that here lies and his only legitimate son Napoleon François Joseph Charles Bonaparte Napoleon II... Invalides
- The sarcophagus of NapoleonThe tomb is made of red porphyry brought from the North West Russia from Karelia Napoleon's body rests in the six inside each other coffins the first made of tin the second mahogany the third and fourth of lead the fifth of  ebony sixth oak In... Invalides
- Nursing homeFrench State Les Invalides is the first European institution of this kind Les Invalides was founded by King Louis XIV in 1670 Construction lasted thirty three years The house was designed for people with disabilities  injured and homeless war... Invalides
- Paris 15 Vaugirard
- Paris 07 Palais-Bourbon
- Paris 06 Luxembourg
- Paris 16 Passy