Bercy — sights and interesting facts
Bercy is located on is on nothern part part of France (Paris, Region Ile-de-France), 39 kilometers on noth from Region Ile-de-France. We have found 10 attractions here, some interesting of them: Bridge Charles de Gaulle, District-Bercy Village, Musee des Arts Forains, Bercy Park, French National Library. You can to look around too. On notheast (1 kilometers) is Promenade walkway. On southwest (1 kilometers) is MK2 movie theater on the River Seine. On noth (1 kilometers) is Viaduct Arts. On west (1 kilometers) is The architectural ensemble Les Docks. On south (1 kilometers) is Left bank.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Bridge Charles de GaulleCharles de Gaulle Bridge named after the first president of the Fifth Republic the 37th in a row in Paris bridge is a very original architectural structure the form it resembles an airplane wing This bridge connects the Austerlitz and Gare de...
- District-Bercy VillageParis village of Bursa very beautiful town situated in one of the newest neighborhoods of the capital Bursa attracts a lot of tourists who love the numerous cafes and bar that do not close until 2 am It is worth noting that the Bursa not a village...
- Bercy ParkBercy Park which occupies almost 14 hectares located in the south east of Paris The park was built at the end of the last century with the use of landscape ideas from different historical periods Title translated from French means park memories In...
- French National LibraryHistory of the National Library begins with the XIV century Under Charles V in the Louvre opened the Royal Library It most manuscripts were collected in 1200 which eventually disappeared somewhere So the next King Louis XI had to start all over...
- Bridge BercyBursa bridge in Paris was built between 1831 and 1832 when France was king Louis Philippe Prior to this crossing of the Seine was carried out using the ferry Since its existence this is quite a long bridge has undergone many different...
- BercyBercy in Paris on the Boulevard Bursa It is designed for a variety of equestrian sports and concert events which may look 17 thousand spectators This is a unique place equipped with the most modern technical means   excellent lighting sound and...
- Gare de BercyGare de Bercy is considered the smallest station in Paris It serves more night trains and trains and regional trains type such as Transilien and TER From Gare de Bercy train TER move to Auxerre Avalon Clamecy Aisne Road trains run mainly in ...
- Cinémathèque FrançaiseCinémathèque Française is located in Paris This archive was founded in 1937 movie fans cinema Henri Langlois and Georges Franju Cinematheque was created with the purpose of preservation and restoration of the film heritage The archives of the...
- Swimming pool Josephine BakerClean pool Hozefin Baker the best place for swimming in Paris Here you can plunge into the warm or cool water caring heart of the French capital This pool is a masterpiece of architectural art His whole  design of glass and it is a big floating...
- Promenade walkwayPromenade Plantée this avenue in Paris which is popular with locals and travelers who came to look at its beauty Alley has a length of almost 5 kilometers and is located very close to the railway and  Vensenskі destiny Alley ends interesting... Paris 12 Reuilly
- MK2 movie theater on the River Seine13 arrondissement of Paris is different from other areas of skyscrapers Here on the banks of the Seine in recent years there have been many changes Among the new modern buildings offices apartments schools events is also considered a building with... Austerlitz
- Viaduct ArtsViaduct Arts in Paris is in the past a railway line that begins with the Place de la Bastille directed southward through Vensenskі forest This road reaches the field of Brie which became famous for its cheeses known rival villages  Camembert... Paris 12 Reuilly
- The architectural ensemble Les DocksThe architectural ensemble "Les Docks" which is situated on one of the banks of the Seine opened recently in 2012 and since the early days attracted the attention of many visitors to Paris Here is the center of fashion and design which is one of the... Austerlitz
- Left bankThe River Seine near Paris makes numerous winding turns dividing the city into two parts the left and right banks If you follow the river downstream it will be left is the main attraction of the capital the Eiffel Tower Also on the left bank  ... Austerlitz
- Theatre DunoisParisian theater Island which is since 1999 one of the most popular theaters in France for children began with a small group of artists and activists who have created creative association in 1977 Since the 1980s the theater is located in a... Austerlitz
- National Sports MuseumNational Sports Museum in Paris was formed in 1963 But there was only legally performing the function of storage of exhibits Visitors can not see the museum treasures It was only in 1988 the museum opened in the XVI arrondissement of Paris but... Austerlitz
- Cemetery Picpus CemeteryCemetery Picpus Cemetery only private cemetery in Paris It is located on the street Picpus Cemetery in the 12th arrondissement of Paris on land that during the revolution were taken away from the monastery of St Augustine in June 1794 It is free to... Nation
- Gare d'AusterlitzGare d'Austerlitz is located in the 13th arrondissement It is for these railway station trains depart in the direction of Bordeaux and Toulouse in addition there is a sending and neighboring countries Spain and Portugal Just know that each year... Austerlitz
- Hotel MasonHotel Mason appeared in Strasbourg in 1973 To the present day building has remained the same attractive and luxurious like more than 30 years ago The hotel consists of six floors Lift The building's interior is decorated with old stained glass... Bastille
- Theatre BulvilTheatre Bourvil named after the French actor singer and comedian André Burvil It is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris For connoisseurs of theatrical art is a rich program that includes performances in cabaret style and classic Theater... Nation
- Area NationsPlace de la Nation (Place de la Nation) is located at the crossroads between the 11th and 12th arrondissement of Paris The name of the area was on July 14 1880 in honor of the holiday is of national importance the Bastille Day The area is also... Nation
- Cabaret ArtishowCabaret Artishow located in a small area Souzy in Paris Not long ago the place has turned and began to represent the public brilliant show full of lightness and humor A play on words and miracles enacted performances here will never fall into the... Nation
- Theater "Golden Hand"Theatre Le Theatre de la Main d'or («Golden Hand") a popular theater both among Parisians and tourists alike Theatre presents the audience modern productions which are suitable for a wide range of viewers The most popular theater performance solo... Bastille
- Paris 12 Reuilly
- Paris 13 Gobelins
- Paris 11 Popincourt
- Paris 05 Pantheon
- Le Kremlin-Bicetre